Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 4196 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: May 21, 2010, 01:53:27 PM »
gh15

Now that we're going into 2010.. I think you should update your approved pharma companys (due to fakes etc).. Let us know what to avoid and what to buy!

approved companys are,,
organon
schering
watson
desma
q pharma
jelfa
galenika

those are companys i approve,,common thing is,,,you got that right HUMAN GRADE GEAR when it comes to ug you better cover your ass and buy couple diff tests because most of them put nothing in the enanthate and then put everything in the prop,,thats why the doses are out of this world with low level amatuer now days because the poor fellas dont knwo whats real what not so they buy 5 diff testos and praying one is legit

stick with human grade unless youre very much in the know

gh15 approved

fallen angel

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »
excellent advices

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 02:27:05 PM »
excellent advices

no, it is not

he is alluding that MOST UG gear is fake, and that is simply not true

there are fakes out there for sure, but not on the scale he is implying

for UGLs that seek to be around for a while, why would they put nothing in their shit.........they would quickly get exposed if that were the case

the bulk powders these labs buy from china are NOT expensive,

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 02:30:10 PM »
approved companys are,,
organon
schering
watson
desma
q pharma
jelfa
galenika

those are companys i approve,,common thing is,,,you got that right HUMAN GRADE GEAR when it comes to ug you better cover your ass and buy couple diff tests because most of them put nothing in the enanthate and then put everything in the prop,,thats why the doses are out of this world with low level amatuer now days because the poor fellas dont knwo whats real what not so they buy 5 diff testos and praying one is legit

stick with human grade unless youre very much in the know

gh15 approved

I would personally add Norma on the list as well. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 02:40:56 PM »
yes many more human grade,,was just example,,norma is prime one
fallen angel

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 02:42:48 PM »
Why would you knowingly inject something made in an underground lab right into your body via a syringe.

Crazy shit right here guys.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 02:43:16 PM »
what about injecting bull semen?.....it has the same color and consistency as test suspension...

bench

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 02:44:35 PM »
Why would you knowingly inject something made in an underground lab right into your body via a syringe.

get out of this thread you scared little f@ggot no one cares what you think.....have sun spinning in mediocrity

why are you on a bodybuilding forum anyway

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 02:45:38 PM »

a reputable UG can make gear just as good, or better than a lot of human grade.....its just finding the good UG thats the problem....

bench

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 02:45:47 PM »
Welcome back God of Hormones, why such a long break?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »
translation: i inject shit into my body to get big muscles

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 02:47:20 PM »
translation: i inject shit into my body to get big muscles

yeh, thats right F@GGOT, we inject shit to get big muscles

once again, why are you on a bodybuilding forum

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 02:50:17 PM »

to laugh at you mostly

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »

Have u ever tried real human grade gear?
night and day dif from ug shit

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 02:51:46 PM »
But isn't HG gear far, far more likely to be fake/counterfeit. RonnyT from William Lewellyn's site estimated that up to 60% of HG gear out there is fake/counterfeit.. Here's RonnyT's response when challenged on that figure:

"It wasn't my estimation, but proven by a Dutch study where a total of 336 products were analysed !!!

* Quality of illegal doping substances – an exploration of the quality of illegally traded doping substances and the health risks that accompany
their use
2005, O. de Hon & R. van Kleij

Most of these counterfeits are made in real pharmaceutical plants but some are made by the same people that sell API's. About Chinese API's..most are good. I personally know for years the major API middleman from China and mail with him on regular basis, he also provided BD. He analyses lots of API powders for Q. Its their business and they are serious about it."

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »
to laugh at you mostly

wow, that is an existance to be very proud of

you spend time on a message board for an activity that you dont like, just to throw out uninformed, smarmy, ignorant statements about something you know nothing about

your one SAD little m0therfucker ::) ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 02:54:36 PM »
BTW, good to have to back God of Hormones. You are gone far too long. How's the crib in Arizona? What do you think about the new (actually it's not new) immigration law?  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 02:56:13 PM »
But isn't HG gear far, far more likely to be fake/counterfeit. RonnyT from William Lewellyn's site estimated that up to 60% of HG gear out there is fake/counterfeit.. Here's RonnyT's response when challenged on that figure:

"It wasn't my estimation, but proven by a Dutch study where a total of 336 products were analysed !!!

* Quality of illegal doping substances – an exploration of the quality of illegally traded doping substances and the health risks that accompany
their use
2005, O. de Hon & R. van Kleij

Most of these counterfeits are made in real pharmaceutical plants but some are made by the same people that sell API's. About Chinese API's..most are good. I personally know for years the major API middleman from China and mail with him on regular basis, he also provided BD. He analyses lots of API powders for Q. Its their business and they are serious about it."

this too....i have gotten a lot of fakes before.....but the UG suplier i used when i was on AAS always gave me top notch stuff.....250mg was usually around 300mg-350mg's....

bench

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 02:56:50 PM »

wow, that is an existance to be very proud of

you spend time on a message board for an activity that you dont like, just to throw out uninformed, smarmy, ignorant statements about something you know nothing about

your one SAD little m0therfucker ::) ::)

Bodybuilding is about the muscle.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 03:27:27 PM »
no, it is not

he is alluding that MOST UG gear is fake, and that is simply not true

there are fakes out there for sure, but not on the scale he is implying

for UGLs that seek to be around for a while, why would they put nothing in their shit.........they would quickly get exposed if that were the case

the bulk powders these labs buy from china are NOT expensive,

dude most UG gear is fake. the good UG gear companies you can count on 1 hand...keep in mind that there's hundreds of UG companies and lots of new ones that appear everyday, so yea most ug gear is fake. and there are UGLs (axio) that have been around for a while and do get exposed, but people are too stupid to know it.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 03:36:08 PM »
Good to see you, GH15!
Almost always, yes.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 03:39:06 PM »
in my hhumble opinion i think buying human grade gear is more of a risk for fakes than buying a UG with a solid rep..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
in my hhumble opinion i think buying human grade gear is more of a risk for fakes than buying a UG with a solid rep..
indeed...

bench

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 03:46:07 PM »
dude most UG gear is fake. the good UG gear companies you can count on 1 hand...keep in mind that there's hundreds of UG companies and lots of new ones that appear everyday, so yea most ug gear is fake. and there are UGLs (axio) that have been around for a while and do get exposed, but people are too stupid to know it.

im on axio right now, and am growing like a weed and jacking off 4 times a day......nothing fake about their test, thats for sure

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 04:07:48 PM »

Most? And what do you base that on.

Lewellyn has done extensive testing on UG labs. He has a book out, Anabolics 2008, where he tests various products on various labs. True, some were under dosed, and some, especially water based gear, had contaminates. But not many were just bunk. (In fact, I don't recall any that didn't have active compound.

Here's a review on two well known and commonly used UG labs he posted on his site prior to the book's release:

Endosyn and Morning Star Labs

On that note, here are the results I promised for the article, from testing done on samples from Morning Star Labs and Endosyn. Note that these samples were tested for chromatographic purity only, and were not analyzed for metals, water, pH, or bacteria like other samples from the UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS book. So this was a more basic set of tests, representing only one level of what you will find in the new book. Chromatographic purity is the most detailed of our tests, however, and again, tells us all the various compounds that are found in a solution. It very often can be the most telling. I hope you like what we have been doing will all this testing, and will support our efforts by preordering the book.

Endosyn:
Product: Primabolic 100
Content: Methanolone enanthate
Labeled Dose: 100 mg/mL
Chromatographic purity testing showed the product to contain:
- Methanolone enanthate 140 mg/mL
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Methyl Benzoate
- BHT
- Fatty acid methyl esters
- Fatty acid ethyl esters
- Ethyl oleate
- Aroma aldehydes
- Amines

Morning Star Labs:
Product: Testosterone Enanthate
Content: Testosterone Enanthate
Labeled Dose: 325 mg/mL
Chromatographic purity testing showed the product to contain:
- Testosterone Enanthate 350 mg/mL
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzaldehyde
- Fatty acid methyl esters
- Ethyl oleate
- Aroma aldehydes
- Trace steroids

Testing Comments

Neither product was subject to full analysis, so we do not have enough information to make a complete judgment about the potential risks of using these drugs. Both items did contain the listed active steroids in higher than the labeled amounts, and should yield the expected anabolic results in users. Beyond that, one could see by the list of ingredients that true pharmaceutical grade manufacturing techniques were not used to make these steroids. In both cases, there appeared to be various types of contamination. These (often natural) compounds were not investigated further, but did include things like trace steroids and amines, which often result from faults in steroid synthesis or from the use of non-pharmaceutical grade assembly materials.