Author Topic: blood work on test .......feedback?  (Read 1443 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
blood work on test .......feedback?
« on: May 25, 2010, 12:51:09 PM »
I went to the doctor to have some blood work done. Right now I am only taking 300-500mg of test per week with some arimdex at .5mg eod for 7 weeks so far.

My LH level came back VERY LOW completely out of range. Do steroids lower this or is there a chance I have a pituitary tumor because my doctor wants an MRI done.

I told my doc about it and he said that withthe stuff I am taking that my LH should be high because the pituitary is trying to send signals? ???
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: blood work on test .......feedback?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »
Also before I started taking AAS my LH was low as well just not AS low as now.
l

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 04:40:06 PM »
Also before I started taking AAS my LH was low as well just not AS low as now.
If LH in this case stands for Leutinizing hormone, it is very logical that it would be supressed by a testosterone cycle.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 01:51:19 AM »
Test, steroid, will make your LH even your FSH very low. It happened to me too. You'll need about 6 months to get back in normal range.

For the pituitary tumor, I'm not a doctor so I don't know, but myself I was very very low on LH also and my endocrinologist told me that with steroids it's completely "normal".

But if you are scare go for the MRI, since your LH was also low when you were not on gear.

Take care and good luck bro.
J

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 05:12:24 PM »
Test, steroid, will make your LH even your FSH very low. It happened to me too. You'll need about 6 months to get back in normal range.

For the pituitary tumor, I'm not a doctor so I don't know, but myself I was very very low on LH also and my endocrinologist told me that with steroids it's completely "normal".

But if you are scare go for the MRI, since your LH was also low when you were not on gear.

Take care and good luck bro.

thanks brother.
l

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 07:40:34 AM »
If your Doc wants to do the test, get it done. Nothing wrong with being sure your healthy. Good luck man.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 08:31:36 AM »
get well soon