Author Topic: How many of you homos besides JNN buys their clothing from International Male...  (Read 6894 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
 ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
That shit above looks like it straight out of a Blade meets Vampire Lestat meets Matrix meets Pirates of The Caribbean---The Land Lubbers

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Oh fvck!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 11:42:42 PM »
Ya got me there Wiggs! Yeah, I do own a couple of tops and trousers from IM ;>

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
 ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
one rockin fur coat right there.
No doubt about it...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Marty has a copy of International Male under his mattress.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Marty has a copy of International Male under his mattress.

lol

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
I don't like to spread rumours, but I'm pretty certain that Big Ach admitted to owning and wearing a skin tight mesh shirt.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
I only wear hugo boss, kalvin & cleins, espirit, marko polo and Lee. marlboro man has good stuff too at times.

lol at that mesh shirt.. you don't necessarily think that but many women think that shirt looks hot on some men  :D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
 I just wear cheap, generic clothes. Sometimes I steal clothes out of the donation bins, or go to thrift stores.

I just don't care anymore.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
I just wear cheap, generic clothes. Sometimes I steal clothes out of the donation bins, or go to thrift stores.

I just don't care anymore.
X2 you can get the same stuff at thrift stores some rich fucker dont like anymore just like new.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
X2 you can get the same stuff at thrift stores some rich fucker dont like anymore just like new.

can't find shirts anywehere that are quality material and aren't triangle shaped..... that goes quadriple to jeans, it's a bitch to find  quality pants... but it's because I care, I may worship spirits but I still enjoy these little things in this dead world  :D, but good for you for not careing  ;)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
 When i wear really expensive clothes, gel my hair, and walk around looking like a materialistic douchbag. I see my reflection and I am disgusted with what I see. I see myself wearing a costume that people in this world wear to play games with each other. The world of status symbols and materialism is a fools world.

So I let myself be a funky mother fucker. I let myself turn into a beast. I'm going for the reality behind the bullshit.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
can't find shirts anywehere that are quality material and aren't triangle shaped..... that goes quadriple to jeans, it's a bitch to find  quality pants... but it's because I care, I may worship spirits but I still enjoy these little things in this dead world  :D, but good for you for not careing  ;)
Its all good bro if I cant find it at a thrift store then I go to retail. Thrift store is first choice some of of that shit is like new for cheap.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
When i wear really expensive clothes, gel my hair, and walk around looking like a materialistic douchbag. I see my reflection and I am disgusted with what I see. I see myself wearing a costume that people in this world wear to play games with each other. The world of status symbols and materialism is a fools world.

So I let myself be a funky mother fucker. I let myself turn into a beast. I'm going for the reality behind the bullshit.
I totally understand we are all taught to be puppets.

Army of One

• Getbig V
;D

Bob Chick just PMed me asking for prices on these garments

devilsmile

• Getbig V

you're absolutely right. and i agree.

but the demon has allways been a shapeshifter, the clothes don't matter rly. I just want to enjoy the desire and the flesh... I denie self dissillusion.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
I have better fashion sense than to buy from the IM catalog

their clothes are a bit tacky

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Every time I go to Myrtle I save up for the outlets :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Every time I go to Myrtle I save up for the outlets :D
Hell yea

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I have better fashion sense than to buy from the IM catalog

their clothes are a bit tacky

You probably buy the exact same clothing but with a different label.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
You probably buy the exact same clothing but with a different label.
FUBU comes to mind not sure if they have a kosher line though.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
hahahga when I was ALOT smaller I used to buy pants from that place.  I think it was on Sunset or near there and La Brea or near there.  Clothes for very skinny people but it they had the pants I liked.
No Worries 4 me