Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1504 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: May 26, 2010, 12:21:39 AM »
dear gh15,

can you give us steps on how to properly inject AAS and GH/insulin.. I feel that I don't perform my injections right and just waste my gear..

thanks!

umm,, lay on bed take your pantied off ,,turn half way at an angle wjere yuo can see your ass,, put in the needle,,take it back to see there is no blood coming in ,,,inject slow,,when you poke your ass make sure its done slow and not fast ,,upper right or left corer of the ass but you can also go other placesd on the ass as long as its the outside halfs farther away from the crack,,inject slow ,,inject with good length neeflealwasys 1.5 not 1 because you want it in deep,,
the ass is most important place ,,,it wil alway swork and ofcourse scar tissue is overrated since half the guys dont know what they do ,,but even if injected to scar tissue it wil find its way to blood,,
gh and slin into the delts im with slin needles
good luck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 12:26:38 AM »
are you saying gh and slin go intermuscular in the delts?
Odilly

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 12:29:09 AM »

umm,, lay on bed take your pantied off ,,turn half way at an angle wjere yuo can see your ass,, put in the needle,,take it back to see there is no blood coming in ,,,inject slow,,when you poke your ass make sure its done slow and not fast ,,upper right or left corer of the ass but you can also go other placesd on the ass as long as its the outside halfs farther away from the crack,,inject slow ,,inject with good length neeflealwasys 1.5 not 1 because you want it in deep,,
the ass is most important place ,,,it wil alway swork and ofcourse scar tissue is overrated since half the guys dont know what they do ,,but even if injected to scar tissue it wil find its way to blood,,
gh and slin into the delts im with slin needles
good luck

gh15 approved

How did you know g101 wears panties? Also, were you responsible for him getting banned on OLM for impersonating you?

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 06:04:21 AM »
How did you know g101 wears panties? Also, were you responsible for him getting banned on OLM for impersonating you?

dude he wasnt really impersonating him per se...he was just spreading some reality to those mofos on there who believe you can get monstrous on 500mg of test only cycles.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 06:15:06 AM »
are you saying gh and slin go intermuscular in the delts?

Yes, that's what he's saying

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 07:27:41 AM »
Yes, that's what he's saying

I was always curious about that and wanted to try. What is the pros and cons vs under the lower belly skin?

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 12:50:07 PM »
dude he wasnt really impersonating him per se...he was just spreading some reality to those mofos on there who believe you can get monstrous on 500mg of test only cycles.
i got from 220 to 234 on 400-500mg of test only , alot better than lets say some one who goes from 170 to 217 on gram of test plus 100mg of dbol ed

epic_alien

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »
i think the reason you guys think 500mg+ is what you need is because you use inferior quality test. 250mg of upjohn, bayer-schering test a week will keep you gaining if you use proper diet and have good response.

wake the fuck up

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 03:28:50 PM »
i got from 220 to 234 on 400-500mg of test only , alot better than lets say some one who goes from 170 to 217 on gram of test plus 100mg of dbol ed

yea im not saying you cant gain from 500mg of test e only cycles..im saying that you'll never be a huge monster off it.