Author Topic: The price I pay for bulking  (Read 8663 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: The price I pay for bulking
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »
so 170 lbs then.  at my age 54, I like it I wear xxxl, my strength, gut and all
xxl too small. i walk through the mall and it's like the parting of the red sea.
people flat get the fuck outa your way.
i like that in a magic negro sort of way. women aint interested in veins they can't see in public,
girls and homos on the other hand....

the constant eating and feeling full all the time were the worst

being huge is great but doing it naturally no longer feels worth it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 02:43:09 PM »
so 170 lbs then.  at my age 54, I like it I wear xxxl, my strength, gut and all
xxl too small. i walk through the mall and it's like the parting of the red sea.
people flat get the fuck outa your way.
i like that in a magic negro sort of way. women aint interested in veins they can't see in public,
girls and homos on the other hand....

Hahaha YEs......I enjoy being huge.

the best is when you are walking through the mall or wherever and you see some 200 lb dildo with a tight shirt on thinking he's big, then he looks at you and you can actually see him deflate and contemplate suicide  :D :D

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 04:57:13 PM »

the best is when you are walking through the mall or wherever and you see some 200 lb dildo with a tight shirt on thinking he's big, then he looks at you and you can actually see him deflate and contemplate suicide  :D :D

You seriously post the best shit on here, it's facebook quote worthy

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2010, 05:04:14 PM »
Since I started bulking about 10 months ago I have packed on a solid 35 pounds.

I've gained a lot of muscle mass, especially in my bi's, shoulders, traps and quads.

I'm also starting to get a gut. The abs are almost totally hidden, and i'm starting to see noticable fat on the sides of my stomach when I bend forward.

As I look at my soft body in the mirror, the sight I see is not good at all. I don't care if I have more muscle, my overall apperance just looks shitty compared to when I was ripped. I've never in my life had this much body fat before.

Time to start hitting the bicycle and the jumprope again. I'm not trying to turn into a fatass here.

At what point do you say "enough" and cut back down? When do know you've reached the climax of the bulking phase?

for someone who sayes that doesn't care about anything and walk in the path of "peace of mind" you seem to make shit load of threads and discuss about worthless things.

you just recently said that  you have been serious about training for 13 years and just now you have realised that bodybuilding is not for you, and you said you don't care about gaining muscle and you don't care about the look thing.... and now this thread  :P

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2010, 05:09:15 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2010, 05:25:02 PM »
Thanks STI...i have my moments

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2010, 05:58:49 PM »
Looks like Ship's list for ass beatings is growing larger by the minute.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2010, 06:24:46 PM »

for someone who sayes that doesn't care about anything and walk in the path of "peace of mind" you seem to make shit load of threads and discuss about worthless things.

you just recently said that  you have been serious about training for 13 years and just now you have realised that bodybuilding is not for you, and you said you don't care about gaining muscle and you don't care about the look thing.... and now this thread  :P

I'm not worried about getting some fat because of how it looks. It's more a of a health thing in my mind.

It's more like, i'm looking at my bodyfat rise, and i'm asking myself "What the fuck am I doing? This is insanity." And it's all just to gain a little muscle. The whole bulking thing is just starting to lose it's attraction to me.

Especially when I thin about the fact that when I cut down, i'll burn off a lot of the muscle I gained along with the fat.

When you make lean gains and your bodyfat is staying low, bulking is cool.

But when you start to get into the zone where you're pushing into the "chubby" status, that's when it's time to rethink things.

It's not that bad though, just a little soft around the midsection.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2010, 06:26:04 PM »

In the world of insecure macho douchebags who walk around trying to be bad. You are the king. Congratulations dude.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2010, 06:27:56 PM »
Ha Ha...your envy is palpable, you frail turd

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2010, 06:31:22 PM »
Ha Ha...your envy is palpable, you frail turd

Envy? You've gotta be shitting me.

Big ogres like you who think everyone wants to be just like them are so funny.

Newsflash. Most of us would NEVER wanna look like you.

If you were a ripped 190 pounds and vascular, then maybe i'd envy your physique. But you're just a bloated 270 pound powerlifter looking goon. You probably can't do endurance sports for shit and you're probably about as flexible as a piece of wood.

Get outta here with that bullshit.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2010, 06:34:40 PM »
vascularity adds immeasurable quality to a physique

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2010, 06:39:21 PM »
 I'd rather look like Bruce Lee than some big bloated powerlifter.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2010, 06:39:32 PM »
Really....is that why you are "bulking" you feeble simp?

At my heaviest I was more muscular and shapely than you could ever hope to be, superior genetics at work. The only way you could get within 50 lbs of me is if you eat a 45 lb plate. Of course....you would need help lifting it.  Go ride your bicycle to the movies tiny.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2010, 06:44:12 PM »
Really....is that why you are "bulking" you feeble simp?

At my heaviest I was more muscular and shapely than you could ever hope to be, superior genetics at work. The only way you could get within 50 lbs of me is if you eat a 45 lb plate. Of course....you would need help lifting it.  Go ride your bicycle to the movies tiny.

I'm just bulking to get some more fullness in my muscles and maybe gain a solid 10 pounds of muscle mass.

My ultimate goal is to be a really lean 170. Or somewhere around there. So I was just gonna bulk up then cut back down and be ripped with a little muscle gain.

You are delusional. You swear that every guy wants to be huge and intimidating. The truth is, lots of guys don't want that at all, and they wouldn't trade places with you in a million years.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2010, 06:59:02 PM »
At least you have modest goals....which is good for someone with a slight build like you.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »
At least you have modest goals....which is good for someone with a slight build like you.

Being a huge and intimidating guy who makes the "twinks" scatter in his wake is a white trash goal.

You keep up with that though. I'll go for finer things in life and may we each be happy.

P.S. You are obviously one of those guys who uses gear but tries to play it off like you don't. That makes you a real douche.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2010, 07:12:04 PM »
WRONG...its called having very good genetics. Something you will never experience.

I can't help it if most people look twice at a guy my size and are intimidated. Then I start talking and dispel that notion because I am quite charming and charismatic.

I never knew the " finer things" were living in a 400 sq ft walk-in closet in Japan...you are really taking the world by storm

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2010, 07:25:52 PM »
WRONG...its called having very good genetics. Something you will never experience.

I can't help it if most people look twice at a guy my size and are intimidated. Then I start talking and dispel that notion because I am quite charming and charismatic.

I never knew the " finer things" were living in a 400 sq ft walk-in closet in Japan...you are really taking the world by storm

I have great genetics. Maybe not for bodybuilding but in other areas.

You aren't a genetic freak. You are obviously on gear. Quit talking out your ass.

I'd rather live out here than in that desert shithole Arizona. That's where you live right?

You're a bloated piece of shit living in Arizona. But you think you're some sex god living in paradise. DELUSION.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2010, 07:32:33 PM »

I can pull that off sometimes at 200lbs :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2010, 07:34:33 PM »
Ha Ha....who knew it was so easy to get you to melt.

You have great genetics for what...knitting scarves ??   LOL

Life is very good for me....Like some emaciated turd on Getbig's opinion matters.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »
ShitStain, if you are paying more than a couple dollars for your bulking you are getting ripped off.  Aren't you that skinny twink who weighs what 170.  What concentration camp did you come out of if you have gained 35 pounds.  Do this and do us all a favor.  Kill yourself.  It would be so good for everyone
No Worries 4 me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2010, 07:49:30 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

Shitsukki's death = The world instantly becomes a better place

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2010, 07:54:03 PM »
Ha Ha....who knew it was so easy to get you to melt.

You have great genetics for what...knitting scarves ??   LOL

Life is very good for me....Like some emaciated turd on Getbig's opinion matters.

Well, I was blessed with a high IQ. I don't wanna brag about it, but you asked.

And I am very good at some sports. Overall I am mentally, physically and emotionally on top.

You're all about MASS and you think sheer girth is what it's all about. Really childish and white trash outlook on things.

I would never wanna look like you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2010, 08:00:45 PM »
So you assume that because I am large that means I am not intelligent...typical closed minded thinking. Thats a rather myopic viewpoint from someone supposedly as "evolved" as you.

One has no bearing on the other, nitwit