Author Topic: Proper amount of HCG?  (Read 1445 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Proper amount of HCG?
« on: May 27, 2010, 12:34:19 PM »
I have read lots of conflicting info on the amount of HCG need. I have been taking HCG for about a month now at 500iu every 5 days. Currently on 750mg of sust, just came off 50mg of Dbol for 6 weeks and currently running 4iu of HGH. Is 500iu every 5 days enough when taking 750mg of test? I will be running HCG all the way throughout my cycle and a bit past.
All Gas!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Re: Proper amount of HCG?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »
I use 250 3x week

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 06:20:34 AM »
250iu 2x/Week works for me

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 07:37:49 AM »
I have read lots of conflicting info on the amount of HCG need. I have been taking HCG for about a month now at 500iu every 5 days. Currently on 750mg of sust, just came off 50mg of Dbol for 6 weeks and currently running 4iu of HGH. Is 500iu every 5 days enough when taking 750mg of test? I will be running HCG all the way throughout my cycle and a bit past.

Yes, the dose is probably fine. Its hard to say with out actually having blood run and having your balls checked for atrophy. Just because you cant see the atrophy does not mean it is not taking place. The optimal dose is 500iu e3d. Studies show this dose to be optimal for keeping testicular function normal.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 07:05:26 AM »
What would you Guys suggest hcg usage for guys who don't come off regulary? Then for the folks whoso cycle off but use during cycle, would a dose be needed when off?
muscle

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 07:08:27 AM »
What would you Guys suggest hcg usage for guys who don't come off regulary? Then for the folks whoso cycle off but use during cycle, would a dose be needed when off?

Well you could either start up with the HCG, or you could use the HCG in PCT when you come off. Personally at this point, depending on how long you've been on, I would probably wait and blast HCG before PCT.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 08:10:13 AM »
if doing a 12 week test cyp cycle (400mg q week), would u run the HCG thoughtout the entire cycle starting at week 1?  then would you run it for 2 weeks afterwards as well?  so thats 14 weeks of use?
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 08:25:20 AM »
if doing a 12 week test cyp cycle (400mg q week), would u run the HCG thoughtout the entire cycle starting at week 1?  then would you run it for 2 weeks afterwards as well?  so thats 14 weeks of use?

Yep, exactly worm. Stop the HCG 4 days prior to PCT. 14 weeks is fine as desensitization comes from dose, not duration.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »
ok dumb question...  do i need to store it in the fridge?  and can i mix it with test and inject it IM as well with the test?

also, how long can you store it after u mix it?  i read only 30 days....?
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 10:53:31 AM »
ok dumb question...  do i need to store it in the fridge?  and can i mix it with test and inject it IM as well with the test?

also, how long can you store it after u mix it?  i read only 30 days....?

Yes, HCG has to be stored in the fridge after reconstitution. You can mix it with your test and shoot it IM if you want, but its kind of weird shooting water and oils mixed. It will work though. It will be good for 60 days if refrigerated.