Author Topic: I love Chris Christie  (Read 3543 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I love Chris Christie
« on: May 27, 2010, 03:16:06 PM »
BTW - this teacher makes $86k a year.    Typical liberal dope. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I love Chris Christie
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »
i'd like to know how much  the tax payers have to pay to feed him :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 03:23:19 PM »
On the one hand this fat hag liberal dope is complaining about pay while she makes 86k a year for working 9 months, pensions, health care, etc, yet she then says she is doing it cause she loves it as if its charity.  

Unreal.  This is exactly why the education system is so screwed up.  We have utter fools teaching children.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 03:29:43 PM »
we read it the first time

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 11:26:40 PM »
i'd like to know how much  the tax payers have to pay to feed him :D :D :D

Half the state budget and agricultural land
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 05:37:50 AM »
That vulture is a perfect example of why we are going broke.  She makes 87k a year for 9 months of work, pension, health bens, vacaction and all sorts of other crap and is still complaining while the taxpayers are broke. 

We should fire every one of these leeches and hire new ones. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 05:47:33 AM »
what do you think we should pay them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 05:52:31 AM »
We should keep the pay but end the pensions and 100% paid health care.  They should get a 401k style benefit not a pension.  The pension liabilities to taxpayers are unsustainable and leading us to Greek like status.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 11:04:31 AM »
I like this guy.  He does need to lay off the cheeseburgers and fries though.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 12:15:46 PM »
$87k is more than what many principals make in south FL.  I believe teachers peak at 55k after 30 years of service.  If the cost of living is much higher in NJ, I could see a teacher making that much after decades of experience.

That's pretty good money though, no matter where you live.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »
Im all for paying teachers well, but that woman has a screw loose.

86k and you have three months off per year?

She should stfu and be happy that she has such a high paying job. If she's so concerened about making more money, she should try to move up the ladder or change occupations.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 06:47:21 AM »
Im all for paying teachers well, but that woman has a screw loose.

86k and you have three months off per year?

She should stfu and be happy that she has such a high paying job. If she's so concerened about making more money, she should try to move up the ladder or change occupations.

86k working a 185 day year.

By the way,why is Christies weight an issue.Perhaps he should be a jug eared skinny ass goof with a neck the size of a stack of dimes like Barrack Hussein Obama.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 06:51:43 AM »
More like 4 months...you have to think, Christmas break(yes, CHRISTMAS NOT "HOLIDAY"), Thanksgiving, Spring Break, Holidays etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 06:56:47 AM »
Most teachers (and civil dis-servants) I have met are dumber than dirt when it comes to financial issues, civics, and basic knowledge of how government/taxes/economics works.

They actually think they are doing us a favor and that there is some huge pot of endless gold earmarked for them since they are doing everything "for the children". 

When you tally up the total cost of these unionized teachers with tenure, they are not only fairly compensated, but compensated very well for the actual amount of time they spend "working" compared to similar level professions.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 04:52:11 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 05:07:54 AM »
That vulture is a perfect example of why we are going broke.  She makes 87k a year for 9 months of work, pension, health bens, vacaction and all sorts of other crap and is still complaining while the taxpayers are broke. 

We should fire every one of these leeches and hire new ones. 

87 grand ain't that much in NJ, from what I hear (especially the way folks there get taxed). Now, if you made that much in Florida, for example, (depending on the size of your family), you're doing fairly well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 05:10:35 AM »
Most teachers (and civil dis-servants) I have met are dumber than dirt when it comes to financial issues, civics, and basic knowledge of how government/taxes/economics works.

teachers' job is to teach 25 kids to read, write, behave better.  they'd get in trouble if they tried teaching kids how the govt really works lol.  they have social studies book that detail how columbus liberated the indians, etc...  ya just have to follow the lesson plan.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 05:10:42 AM »
87 grand ain't that much in NJ, from what I hear (especially the way folks there get taxed). Now, if you made that much in Florida, for example, (depending on the size of your family), you're doing fairly well.

87k is the salary she sees, not what it costs the taxpayers.  The taxpayers are probably paying at least 150k a year for this fine public servant.  

If she worked 12 months out of the year like the rest of us, her salary would be well over 100k, plus 20k in health benefits, plus a pension that probably will spin off over 40k a year.  

Do the math, public servants are cleaning up, moping up, and getting paid in full.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 05:14:52 AM »
87k is the salary she sees, not what it costs the taxpayers.  The taxpayers are probably paying at least 150k a year for this fine public servant.  

If she worked 12 months out of the year like the rest of us, her salary would be well over 100k, plus 20k in health benefits, plus a pension that probably will spin off over 40k a year.  

Do the math, public servants are cleaning up, moping up, and getting paid in full.  

I was referring to the cost of living. For example, I got a job offer for $70,000; but the company was in CALIFORNIA. $70,000 in California would have me living IN THE GHETTO (and that's if I were single; I have a family).

Making that much in Florida, I could live decently, managing my money properly (of course).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 05:17:16 AM »
I was referring to the cost of living. For example, I got a job offer for $70,000; but the company was in CALIFORNIA. $70,000 in California would have me living IN THE GHETTO (and that's if I were single; I have a family).

Making that much in Florida, I could live decently, managing my money properly (of course).

Again, the taxes are so high to pay these people that they then they need a high salary to compesante for the high taxers and cost of living.  Its a circular cycle of government insanity and those in the private sector who actually have to compete for a living and generate the taxes to pay for this shit are getting hosed big time. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 09:31:08 AM »

87k is plenty in NJ. Especially out west or in the south. Also, it's 87k + benefits and if you prorated her salary over 365 days ( being that she only works 9 months a year) shes really making what amounts to over 6 figures before taxes. Throw in vacation, sick days and what is essentially a 6 hour work day with no weekends and it's the gravy train express. That woman should be paying money back to the state of NJ, not the other way around.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 10:10:23 AM »
I like this guy.  He does need to lay off the cheeseburgers and fries though.   :)
LOL!!!!  That was just WRONG, Beach!   ;D  hahahaha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 10:29:12 AM »
LOL!!!!  That was just WRONG, Beach!   ;D  hahahaha

:D