Author Topic: Drinking w Bob: "Good luck Lousiana, I'm off to vacation" - NAILS IT AGAIN  (Read 4126 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama needs to hire Bob fast.  Bobs' suggestion alone here would give ZERO a 10 point jump in the polls. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
holy fuck i think your bob :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
nailed it.  I heard someone say Bill Clinton would have been down there in some speedos wiping up oil.  Bush/Obama, nope.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I love this guy.   :)

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
Obama said this oil spill his top priority!! Lol ?? But where will he be for 4 or 5 days ? Chicago!  For the holiday I wonder if the oil will stop leaking for the holiday? Bet he had to go back home to seal up some crooked deals and back door policies under the radar.
down with hussein

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Funny that he comments about Obama's vacation.. 1/3 of Bush's term was vacation (his father wasn't so far back either. Clinton was slightly better)
Btw, if he speaks in a calm manner people might actually take him seriously. He reminds me of Gary Busey.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
Bush isnt pres anymore,  and when he was and he vacationed he got his ass tore up from general electric news way more than anyone has obama!!
down with hussein

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

You fuckers crack me up.  Yell and scream that government has no business being involved, then cry when they're not.  Yell and scream when the left wants the gov to step in on huge disasters and then turn around and do the same thing yourself.  silly gomers.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hugo - its called priorities. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
i mean, when he was stumping for barbara boxer knee deep in the gulf shit-geyser, he couldve worn a louisiana tee or some shit. I mean seriously.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hugo - its called priorities.  
LOLOL... That's your final reply to what I said?  What's that mean?  Priorities?  How many people would define the priority differently... I think we've already seen that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Nobody is yelling and screaming.  Except for Bob.  And he does it very well.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You fuckers crack me up.  Yell and scream that government has no business being involved, then cry when they're not.  Yell and scream when the left wants the gov to step in on huge disasters and then turn around and do the same thing yourself.  silly gomers.....

exactly right.

When the banks and the auto companies came to the federal government begging for money the right called it a "takeover" of private business.   333 rants on a daily basis about how Obama secretly plans to turn us into a Communist country (and presumably destroy all private business).

In this case we have a man made environmental disaster which from the very first day the private business have been lying about.   They've lied about what happened, who's to blame (not them of course), how much oil is coming out, how they can fix it etc...

Guess what guys, BP has no clue how to fix this  They've never done it before and no one else in this country has a clue on how to fix it either (including Obama).   Hopefully they've figure it out before the well runs dry.  

Bob is typical of some of the people on this site.  Ranting like a moron with no clue what he's talking about.  
If I met this guy at a bbq I'd either start laughing at him and asking him questions to try to get him more wound up or I'd try to get him to go away as fast as possible.    The more beers I'd drank the more I'd laugh and ask him questions to see if I could make his head explode.  

btw - I'm looking forward to the video where he has an aneurysm and drops dead.   At least that one will be Funny

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Good that he's on vacation and turned control of a national disaster that threatens the well-beings of millions of American citizens over to a foreign oil company. I'm a little lost as to why he's even President given that he's done next to nothing to fix a national crisis.

Perhaps we should give BP another 2-3 months to try to fix it as they've done such a bang-up job to this point.

By the way, comparing the banks and auto companies to a national disaster is fucking stupid. But given that Straw Man and Hugo like to rant like morons with no clue as to what they're talking about, it's not surprising that they're making that comparison.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
exactly right.

When the banks and the auto companies came to the federal government begging for money the right called it a "takeover" of private business.   333 rants on a daily basis about how Obama secretly plans to turn us into a Communist country (and presumably destroy all private business).

In this case we have a man made environmental disaster which from the very first day the private business have been lying about.   They've lied about what happened, who's to blame (not them of course), how much oil is coming out, how they can fix it etc...

Guess what guys, BP has no clue how to fix this  They've never done it before and no one else in this country has a clue on how to fix it either (including Obama).   Hopefully they've figure it out before the well runs dry.  

Bob is typical of some of the people on this site.  Ranting like a moron with no clue what he's talking about.  
If I met this guy at a bbq I'd either start laughing at him and asking him questions to try to get him more wound up or I'd try to get him to go away as fast as possible.    The more beers I'd drank the more I'd laugh and ask him questions to see if I could make his head explode.  

btw - I'm looking forward to the video where he has an aneurysm and drops dead.   At least that one will be Funny

Sorry Straw but we pay hundreds of billions on taxes to have the govt respond to emergencies, not to have obama using AF1 to run off to the Getty Mansion to raise money for Boxer. 

Obama himself blasted bush time and time again and won the presidency based on his promises to do a better job than bush at responding to things like this. 

So his absolute deriliction of duty is completely fair game. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Dollars to donuts you can probably find 100 Straw Man posts bashing Bush about Katrina.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Dollars to donuts you can probably find 100 Straw Man posts bashing Bush about Katrina.  ;)

go look for them if you'd like

btw - whats the connection between the explosion of an deep sea drilling rig and Katrina and the post storm flooding and govt response (which what we all really mean by "Katrina")

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Straw - go ask Bobby Jindle about that and see the answer he gives you. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw - go ask Bobby Jindle about that and see the answer he gives you. 

Jindal is the typical Repub who bitches about Federal govt and then comes begging for a hand out.

This oil spill is certainly a disaster but no one is in imminent danger, there is no town that needs to be evacuated, no refugees who need food, shelter, medical attention etc...   This situation is nothing like a hurricane or some other type of natural disaster.

The real problem is that the Federal Government has allowed private companies to create environmental disasters that they neither they (the private company) or the Federal Government is capable of stopping. 

No doubt, we're all getting frustrated because BP continues to lie and fail at capping this well and the potential damage keeps getting worse but I haven't heard any  Repub offer a specific plan on what Obama should do to fix the root problem that even the "experts" at BP can't seem to figure out. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Silly!!!The ONE THING WE WANT FROM GOVERNMENT is to protect our safety.Defend the borders.Now,here we have a disaster thats going to destroy the environment down there and wreck the economy and the impotent and inept government cant do a fucking thing about it.

BUT they can stick their nose into health care[and ruin it]stick their nose in and pay off unions,stick their nose in and wreck the banking system etc etc. but the one thing we ask and need them to do,they cant do a thing about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Jindal is the typical Repub who bitches about Federal govt and then comes begging for a hand out.

This oil spill is certainly a disaster but no one is in imminent danger, there is no town that needs to be evacuated, no refugees who need food, shelter, medical attention etc...   This situation is nothing like a hurricane or some other type of natural disaster.

The real problem is that the Federal Government has allowed private companies to create environmental disasters that they neither they (the private company) or the Federal Government is capable of stopping. 

No doubt, we're all getting frustrated because BP continues to lie and fail at capping this well and the potential damage keeps getting worse but I haven't heard any  Repub offer a specific plan on what Obama should do to fix the root problem that even the "experts" at BP can't seem to figure out. 

Like Ray Nagin and Blanco ? 

BTW - Jindle has already said its the EPA holding everything up since they are sitting on the permit process to build the barriers. 

Fury

• Getbig V
So, now that the top kill has failed and Obama has disappeared back into the shadows, can we expect the government to do nothing until BP finishes drilling the relief well in August? And to top it off, we've got the government blocking honest Americans from cleaning up and saving their way of life down there.

Better focus on international events, take vacations, invite sport teams to the White House, etc while the well-being of millions of Americans are at risk.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So, now that the top kill has failed and Obama has disappeared back into the shadows, can we expect the government to do nothing until BP finishes drilling the relief well in August? And to top it off, we've got the government blocking honest Americans from cleaning up and saving their way of life down there.

Better focus on international events, take vacations, invite sport teams to the White House, etc while the well-being of millions of Americans are at risk.  ::)

Supposedy a small nuclear bomb could cap the well

should we try that?

I'm sure no one would be opposed to that

if not that then what else should Obama be doing at this point

We have some of the most briilliant minds in the TeaBagger Commie Hater universe on this site so let's solve the problem right here on Get Big

What should Obama do now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If i were Obama, how about taking all the bums on welfare, illegals from AZ, and shipping them down the coast with mops, pales, garbage bags, and cleaning equipment?