Author Topic: Sack tapping - teen boys hitting one another harder than before  (Read 10707 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

What a nation of fucking homos we've become...

http://gawker.com/5550845/are-teenage-boys-hitting-each-other-in-the-balls-harder-than-they-used-to?skyline=true&s=i

"Sack tapping" is the new painful craze sweeping the nation's teen boys. That is: punching each other in the balls. One child had his right ball amputated because he was punched so hard in it. Prepare to wince.

"Sack tapping." It is a silly name for a deadly serious practice. ABC News describes it as "chicken of the groin," which, again, does not make it sound serious at all. "Chicken of the groin" might be a good name for a brand of canned pork product, but it is actually "the newest fad in schoolyard violence." Teenage boys are running around high schools punching each other in the testicles! And that's not all: They are uploading videos of this to the Internet:

A search on YouTube reveals hundreds of videos of young boys, teens, and even members of the U.S. Navy, catching a friend unaware with a quick punch or slap to the genitals.
There's even a "Judge Judy" mock court case involving a 12-year-old "sack tapper" posted to the site.
Sack tapping is not some faceless virtual scourge. It is a human tragedy. Take the eye-watering tale of 14 year-old David Gibbons of Crosby, Minn. He had to have his right testicle removed after being punched, but the worst part is probably the fact that he had to go on the local news and talk about his missing ball while sitting between his parents on a couch. How is it that someone gets punched in the balls and they're the one whose Google results are ruined for life? He's going to show up at his first job interview and see the HR manager and her secretary giggling over this video (substituted in for the one on the story's site):

But is sack tapping actually "the newest fad in schoolyard violence?" When I was in high school, sacks were tapped on a regular basis. For weeks halls echoed with the distinctive slap produced by the back of the hand on the front of the groin. Yet we never heard of balls being amputated; there were no Judge Judy episodes about our antics. What changed? The key difference between the sack taps of yore and the new, ball-killing breed is that the game we used to play was bounded by strict rules.

Basically, you were only tappable if the tapper flashed an upside-down "OK" sign with their hands and got you to look. Tapping is groin-based, so you had to flash the sign below the belt. Boys would walk around in the halls with a hand folded into the ball tap sign resting on their thigh. If others were stupid enough to drop their gaze, they were punched in the groin. Eventually the game died out, as the male student body learned quickly to fix their gaze around shoulder-level. Sack tapping (we called it "ball tagging") was self-limiting; the clear rules guaranteed it would disappear before things got out of hand.

Today, sack tapping has changed from the elegant Darwinist exercise it once was. These kids are just going around, willy-nilly, punching each other in the balls and then uploading this to YouTube as a badge of honor! Clearly, sack tapping is suffering from the same breakdown of social order that scuttled bowling clubs and Elks lodges in an earlier era. Teens are retreating further into a digital womb, where a sack is truly tapped only when it has been uploaded to YouTube and tweeted, MySpaced and Foursqaured to all of their friends. Age-old social cues (the ball-tap sign) are forgotten. And the chaos is reflected in the scrambled right ball of poor David Gibbons.

spinnis

Re: Sack tapping - teen boys hitting one another harder than before
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 09:45:13 AM »
is someone punched me in the balls I would stomp them on their fucking head.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 09:47:28 AM »
Looks like a madantory "cup protection" law is in order where all kids will need to wear protective ball cups.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 10:06:53 AM »
Is this why some kids carry guns to school.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 10:09:30 AM »
teens these days are a bunch of fags

this is well known

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 10:34:16 AM »
Ever notice on those judge shows they always have some fine hot women sitting in front, right behind the defendant and plaintiff? And right where the camera can see them, too.

As farcas "sack tapping", that is some gay ish right there.

And people don't realize, just like Eddie Murphy said, you can grazed nuts and it will hurt.

I knew of this kid whose girlfriend threw a snowball at his groin, it hit him and hurt, that night she threw a cellphone at the same spot and he was in his boxers, he soon developed a cyst on one of his balls.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 10:39:30 AM »

I remember guys - especially in the Navy (shocker) - doing that gay shit, but I made it pretty clear that I was not to be touched.  Anyone can say anything to me they want, but I have real issues with 'personal space'.

The way you nip that crap in the bud is to beat the shit out of anyone who does it.  If someone got beaten into a coma over this, believe me, that would send a message, loud and clear.  Giving up, leaving school, and moving to another town just perpetuates it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 10:44:21 AM »
I remember guys - especially in the Navy (shocker) - doing that gay shit, but I made it pretty clear that I was not to be touched.  Anyone can say anything to me they want, but I have real issues with 'personal space'.

The way you nip that crap in the bud is to beat the shit out of anyone who does it.  If someone got beaten into a coma over this, believe me, that would send a message, loud and clear.  Giving up, leaving school, and moving to another town just perpetuates it.

What the Hell is gained from hitting someone in the nads? Especially someone you know? What next, grabbing another dude's booty? Or pulling a dude's wang? WTF, going below the belt like that ain't manly and it ain't kosher.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 10:49:41 AM »
Some people are focusing more on the homosexual overtones, compared to the health risks. Heck, some teen already got one of his balls amputated. That is some fucked up shit. Talk about traumatized. Poor kid! "Sack Tapping" can cause severe damage.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 10:57:08 AM »
If they'd just take some steroids then their nads would present a much smaller target.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »
If they'd just take some steroids then their nads would present a much smaller target.
;D Best post of the thread

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 11:03:33 AM »
Word on the street is Vince Goodrum is the best sack tapper on the forum.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 11:17:59 AM »
Some people are focusing more on the homosexual overtones, compared to the health risks. Heck, some teen already got one of his balls amputated. That is some fucked up shit. Talk about traumatized. Poor kid! "Sack Tapping" can cause severe damage.

True, I think that should be a focus as well, but th impetus for the act as well. Most dudes know that hitting the nads can cause damage, so why do it. Especially after someone had one of their's amputated.

Chalk this up to that new phenomenon of setting oneself on fire, by spraying flammable liquid or aerosol or putting alcohol on themselves and lighting it. Oh, it's so cool ::)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 11:20:22 AM »
teens these days are a bunch of fags

this is well known

Living in America... ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 11:37:47 AM »
True, I think that should be a focus as well, but th impetus for the act as well. Most dudes know that hitting the nads can cause damage, so why do it. Especially after someone had one of their's amputated.

Chalk this up to that new phenomenon of setting oneself on fire, by spraying flammable liquid or aerosol or putting alcohol on themselves and lighting it. Oh, it's so cool ::)

I know! What's considered "cool" in these days is quite disturbing.  :-X :-\
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 11:51:13 AM »
I know! What's considered "cool" in these days is quite disturbing.  :-X :-\
Another thing that is "cool", tapping another person's car with your bumper...you can only do that with a piece of shit car, not a decent car, bumpers are expensive.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 11:55:05 AM »
Another thing that is "cool", tapping another person's car with your bumper...you can only do that with a piece of shit car, not a decent car, bumpers are expensive.
I have always wanted to do this Parker I dont want to mess my car up maybe I strap on a wooden bumper for this task.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 01:12:01 PM »
I have always wanted to do this Parker I dont want to mess my car up maybe I strap on a wooden bumper for this task.
I saw someone with a wooden bumper. It was sculpted, and really nice, the old truck was ugly as shit.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 01:14:55 PM »
I saw someone with a wooden bumper. It was sculpted, and really nice, the old truck was ugly as shit.
Sounds like the truck was designed for moving assholes out of the way... ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 01:17:34 PM »
We referred to it as "cup check...."  Jr high thing.  We also did the "two for flinching...." 

and Tre I was in the Navy and nobody ever tried to cup check me, must of been the kinda guys you hung out with..... ;D  alas, they all attended a fantail party or were victims of the DADT policy.  8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2010, 01:19:17 PM »

Is this a black thing?  Cuz the other day, some black chick tapped me and laughed her ass off.  As I was dialing the cops, she stood there, looked at me, burst out laughing and drove off. 

I stopped calling the cops cuz i realized what a douche i'd sound like.  "What's your emergency?"  "Yeah, some black chick hit me!"  "Were there casualties?"  "no"  "was the damage significant?"  "No"  "Why are you calling, sir?"  "She was laughing at me!"
Deep Tissue Massage

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2010, 01:20:56 PM »
Is this a black thing?  Cuz the other day, some black chick tapped me and laughed her ass off.  As I was dialing the cops, she stood there, looked at me, burst out laughing and drove off. 

I stopped calling the cops cuz i realized what a douche i'd sound like.  "What's your emergency?"  "Yeah, some black chick hit me!"  "Were there casualties?"  "no"  "was the damage significant?"  "No"  "Why are you calling, sir?"  "She was laughing at me!"

Maybe it was a signal that she wanted you to "tap that" back, stud.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 01:24:58 PM »

No, it's a dummy thing. Some dude asked me about it, he would do that to people, thing is his truck cost him about $100, and he was like "have you ever done it?", I told him no, you can't play bumper cars with a Lexus.   
And these were white dudes who were asking me...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »
No, it's a dummy thing. Some dude asked me about it, he would do that to people, thing is his truck cost him about $100, and he was like "have you ever done it?", I told him no, you can't play bumper cars with a Lexus.   
And these were white dudes who were asking me...

LOL, "Come on Parker dude, bumper tap someone!"  "No, you homo, my car's nice."  "Aw, what a buzz kill bro!"
Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 01:33:42 PM »
LOL, "Come on Parker dude, bumper tap someone!"  "No, you homo, my car's nice."  "Aw, what a buzz kill bro!"
Then it's, "Aww shit, how much is it going to be?"

"$1,000..." "WTF, 1000, it's just paint..."
  "Yep...but their might be damage to the airbag sensors, the airbag might not go off in a emergency"