Author Topic: Tolerant Paki Muslims slaughter 100 unarmed, peaceful Muslims in cold blood.  (Read 1595 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- The death toll from Friday's attacks on a religious minority in Lahore has risen to 98, officials said Saturday.

The strikes with bombs and firearms took place at two mosques in Lahore belonging to the Ahmadi religious group, police and rescue officials said.

At the Baitul Noor place of worship in the Model Town region, two attackers on motorbikes fired at the entrance of the building and tossed hand grenades, a rescue official told CNN. Police said one of the attackers was critically injured. The other, clad in a suicide jacket, was detained.

At a mosque in the Garhi Shahu neighborhood, one witness told CNN he saw two attackers armed with AK-47s, and another witness said he saw at least four gunmen. Sajjad Bhutta, the senior official, said the heads of three suicide bombers were discovered there.

Bhutta said more than 70 people were injured in the violence.

Ahmadis regard themselves as Muslim. But the government says they aren't, and many Muslim extremists have targeted them. Sunni and Shiite Muslims do not regard followers of the religion as Muslims because they do not regard Mohammed as the last prophet sent by God.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, a non-governmental organization, deplored the attacks and said it has warned the Punjab provincial government about threats to the Ahmadi community center in Model Town for more than a year. Lahore is the capital of Punjab province.

"An HRCP delegation had held meetings with Chief Minister Punjab Shehbaz Sharif to apprise him of the situation and had demanded enhanced security measures to protect the vulnerable minority and its worship places. HRCP is of the view that though the Punjab government apparently took some steps to bolster the security ... they were not enough to face the well-coordinated and well-planned terrorist attack as witnessed on Friday," it said.

It urged the government "to provide foolproof security and protection to the Ahmadi community."

The movement was founded in 1889. Its followers believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835-1908) was sent by God as a prophet "to end religious wars, condemn bloodshed and reinstitute morality, justice and peace," the worldwide Ahmadi group says.

The group, which is thought to number between 3 million and 4 million people in the country, endures "the most severe legal restrictions and officially sanctioned discrimination" among Pakistan's religious minorities, according to the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.

The religious freedom commission, an independent, bipartisan U.S. government body, said in its latest annual report that "Ahmadis may not call their places of worship 'mosques,' worship in non-Ahmadi mosques or public prayer rooms which are otherwise open to all Muslims, perform the Muslim call to prayer, use the traditional Islamic greeting in public, publicly quote from the Koran, or display the basic affirmation of the Muslim faith."

The agency says it's illegal for the group to preach publicly, pursue converts or pass out religious material, and adherents are restricted from holding public conferences and traveling to Saudi Arabia for the hajj pilgrimage.

While the greatest number of its followers are in Pakistan and India, it has a presence in many European countries, such as Britain, where the religion's fifth and current spiritual head, Mirza Masroor Ahmad, resides.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/05/28/pakistan.violence/index.html?hpt=T2

100 unarmed, peace-advocating people wiped off the face of the Earth by the Religion of Peace(TM) while at their house of worship....again. Of course, you won't see millions of Muslims rioting over this. No, they're too busy calling for jihad against the West for drawing some cartoons of their pedophile prophet. What a truly disgusting and despicable group of people.

And where's that asshole SamsonEnterprises to tell us how tolerant most Muslim countries are of other religions.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
muslims killing muslims...

isn't this a win win for you?

whats the problem now?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

100 unarmed, peace-advocating people wiped off the face of the Earth by the Religion of Peace(TM) while at their house of worship....again.

Theoretically they both believed in the "religion of peace" and I doubt if any non-muslim could actually distinguish between the two. I don't see why this would interest Americans.

Fury

• Getbig V
muslims killing muslims...

isn't this a win win for you?

whats the problem now?  :-\

I don't think I've ever advocated violence against all Muslims.

Theoretically they both believed in the "religion of peace" and I doubt if any non-muslim could actually distinguish between the two. I don't see why this would interest Americans.

::)

Maybe because we send billions of dollars to Pakistan every year and the majority of it goes unaccounted for while the rest, which is supposed to be for fighting extremists, is only used against the extremists that threaten Pakistan, not extremists in general.

Yeah, why wouldn't a massacre of civilians interest Americans. It's amazing how Getbig attracts some of the dumbest people on the internet.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
I've never seen this board every being sensitive to the slaughter or civilians in any part of the world.
As for the money that is sent there to help but goes unaccounted, it shouldn't come as a surprise, the US knew about it years ago and shouldn't have sent it in the first place since they knew they were going to waste.

Fury

• Getbig V
So we're not allowed to discuss it, eh? Guess we should stick to discussing topics you deem worthy, right? You reek of a pro-Muslim SamsonEnterprises gimmick. How many is that now?

Protip: If you don't like it, stay out of the thread.  ::)

It's nothing short of amazing how someone ALWAYS pops up asking, "Why do you even care?" anytime there's a thread about a Muslim massacre that they can't spin.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Daisycutters can't tell tolerant from intolerant, either.

What's your point?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
Haha you're stressed so easily when pushed. You cry gimmick so easily. Look at all of my posts and try to explain I'm anyone's gimmick.
Where were you whenever civilians were slaughtered (in any part of the world) ? You only care about certain killings only to support your agenda. Christians being killed by Muslims? Whole villages slaughtered by mad african dictators? Sri Lanka? Thailand? The civilians killed in so many wars? It's very hypocritical to cry only about certain civilian casualties and ignore others just because you want to advance certain positions. Unless you think certain civilians deserved it..

Fury

• Getbig V
Haha you're stressed so easily when pushed. You cry gimmick so easily. Look at all of my posts and try to explain I'm anyone's gimmick.
Where were you whenever civilians were slaughtered (in any part of the world) ? You only care about certain killings only to support your agenda. Christians being killed by Muslims? Whole villages slaughtered by mad african dictators? Sri Lanka? Thailand? The civilians killed in so many wars? It's very hypocritical to cry only about certain civilian casualties and ignore others just because you want to advance certain positions. Unless you think certain civilians deserved it..

Stressed? Great, another person who thinks people actually care about their opinion beyond reading and replying to the post. Thinking that you're significant enough on the internet that people would actually get stressed out by your posts is usually a sign of insecurity and failure in real life.  :-\

I've done quite a bit of posting about other crises on here. Sadly, no one is vaguely interested in events like the Darfur genocide or the Sri Lankan civil war.

It amazes me how people will open a thread, read it and then actually have the audacity to cry about how we shouldn't be talking about it, as if someone held a gun to your head and forced you to do all that. Funny how the 1st amendment only applies to topics deemed worthy by people with 300 posts. But thanks for reiterating my point about Getbig attracting the dumbest the internet has to offer.

Wonder why certain people and accounts are so threatened by Muslim threads? Like I said before, it's funny how someone ALWAYS pops up in threads about Islam, and only threads about Islam, and asks why Americans should even care and basically tries to suppress free speech. I wonder what agenda they're trying to push. ;)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
I see you mention the 1st Amendment for some reason but at the same time you think that the number of posts on getbig is what gives someone the privilege of an opinion or even free speech (and obviously 10k posts says a lot about real life issues as you mention). Show me where I said we shouldn't be talking about any issue (implying I somehow try to censor or oppress speech).

As for the Muslim agenda, I don't care about muslims and what they believe as much as I don't care about christians or zoroastrians. Where is my muslim agenda then?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I don't think I've ever advocated violence against all Muslims.

::)
nah but you r pretty obvious about your hatered against islam...where ya dont differenciate between the radicals and regular ole people...soo i figured...this should be right down yer alley

Maybe because we send billions of dollars to Pakistan every year and the majority of it goes unaccounted for while the rest,
its in the president...vice prez..pockets...and yanno other govt officials...

we give money to pakistan...and 2 weeks later it ends up back in American banks and WE KNOW IT  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
nah but you r pretty obvious about your hatered against islam...where ya dont differenciate between the radicals and regular ole people...soo i figured...this should be right down yer alley

Islam and the actual people practicing Islam are two different things but that's besides the point.

Anyway, what do you mean by differentiate? There's only one Koran. Islam is Islam is Islam.

Perhaps I'll try to "differentiate" when the "regular ole people" denounce the radicals instead of silently condoning it. It's interesting how vocal they are when a cartoon of their prophet is drawn yet they're nowhere to be seen when, say, 100 unarmed people are slaughtered by the Pakistani Taliban.  ;)

And no, the billions we donate every year to that terrorist state doesn't end up back in American banks. What a crock of shit and outright lie.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Islam and the actual people practicing Islam are two different things but that's besides the point.
so you do see that not all muslims r bad? ...right?

Anyway, what do you mean by differentiate? There's only one Koran. Islam is Islam is Islam
there is only 1 bible also but christians handle snakes also...is it in the bible...? does the bible preach snake handling?

...o wait...there r many bibles  ;D

Perhaps I'll try to "differentiate" when the "regular ole people" denounce the radicals instead of silently condoning it. It's interesting how vocal they are when a cartoon of their prophet is drawn yet they're nowhere to be seen when, say, 100 unarmed people are slaughtered by the Pakistani Taliban.  ;
when you go live in a 3rd world country like pakistan and then out cry against the taliban leaving yerself vulnerable to slaughter...i'd take such statements from ya seriously....cause the police wont do jack shit...the have families also
as for the cartoon fiasco...i agree..that ws ridicolous and low class behaviour

And no, the billions we donate every year to that terrorist state doesn't end up back in American banks. What a crock of shit and outright lie.
uhhh yeah they do....Benazir bhutto ws a family friend and asif zardari used to hang with a distant uncle....soo its not bullshit...you dont wanna believe it...thats fine..you have every right not to.... :-\
[/quote]
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V

when you go live in a 3rd world country like pakistan and then out cry against the taliban leaving yerself vulnerable to slaughter...i'd take such statements from ya seriously....cause the police wont do jack shit...the have families also
as for the cartoon fiasco...i agree..that ws ridicolous and low class behaviour

So, what you're saying is that terrorism works? No wonder they act like they do. The cowardice exhibited by the so-called moderates is why radical Islam is such a problem right now. They should keep up the good work.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
So, what you're saying is that terrorism works? No wonder they act like they do. The cowardice exhibited by the so-called moderates is why radical Islam is such a problem right now. They should keep up the good work.

you must be a very brave man.

i have no doubt you'd put your family and children and risk, skip work in a meager economy at the risk of getting fired and instead parade the streets gathering anti taliban support

i'm sure your boss upon seeing you on the teli would give you a raize and a promotion
i slute thee  8)

carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
you must be a very brave man.

i have no doubt you'd put your family and children and risk, skip work in a meager economy at the risk of getting fired and instead parade the streets gathering anti taliban support

i'm sure your boss upon seeing you on the teli would give you a raize and a promotion
i slute thee  8)

If the Pakistanis actually cared about stopping extremism, they'd have the Taliban and the other extremists rooted out in a few months. You claim that they're a fraction of the actual Muslim population. Millions of people rising up against them would surely lead to their destruction, would it not? I mean, you say there's only a few of them out there.  ;)

Muslims have been waging jihad in some form for 1400 years now. But you keep trying to convince us that the extremists are different from the so-called moderates.  :)

Sharia law...
she's buried chest high..
her arms can't stop the stones that fly..
or wipe the tears that have already dried
for a crime she so persistently denied..
she's buried chest deep...
the moderates asleep..
no matter how hard she weeps..
worth half of a man...her testimony's cheap..
Allah subhana wa ta3ala has come up with such a fair rule
dictators of history couldn't be so cruel..
told by mohammed sallahu 3alhe wa salam..
teaching us allah's divine referendum..
what becomes of those who have a sip of rum..
drinks to forget or wants to be numb..
or those who play the game of chance..
poker buddies escaping the religious trance..
allah's prescribed in his merciful script
their flesh be ripped their blood be dripped
at the tip of a muslims whip..
and this is allah's eternal reply..
1400 years of backwards law
a tragic flaw of the primitive claw..
the tribe of homosexuals..
koum lot as they say..
sharia is clear on how they should pay..
the price for their gay display
life.. doesn't matter which way..
abu baker got them with a tumbling wall
ali.. muhammad's cousin and son in law
had people burned for their sexual call
an entire village .. children and all..
the moderates asleep..
worth half of a man..her testimony's cheap..
apostates .. remember those who have bled
to speak the word Muslims leave unsaid..
killed for the sake of those mislead..
submit now or be left dead..
allah subhana wa ta3ala has come up with such a fair rule
the devil himself couldn't be so cruel..
she's buried chest high.. half way deep..
while the moderates are still fast asleep..
while the world stands silent..
her testimony's cheap...
stones thrown by religious sheep...
witches were burned long ago..
til the flame of freedom began to glow..
and we learned to say the word 'no'
no ....know that your laws are unjust
not worthy of respect only disgust..
beheading those with a knifes thrust
oh but in Allah we blindly trust...
she's buried head high
in a heap of stones...
no more crying .. no more moans..
all that's left is skin and bones..
Allah has come up with such a fair call..
the true justice of sharia law..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
If the Pakistanis actually cared about stopping extremism, they'd have the Taliban and the other extremists rooted out in a few months. You claim that they're a fraction of the actual Muslim population. Millions of people rising up against them would surely lead to their destruction, would it not? I mean, you say there's only a few of them out there.  ;)

i never said there r a few of them...extemeism is spreading...hell look at the pakistani cricket team...in the 80s and 90s most of the players were well....players with women...
now half the damn team has beards...and wanna bow on the field when they play well :-\.....its changing and not for the better...and randomly dropping bombs in north paki is working soooo well to curb extremism  ::)  ...maybe you'll watch this..i hope u do....     

Sharia law...
the moderates asleep..
worth half of a man...her testimony's cheap..
Allah subhana wa ta3ala has come up with such a fair rule
dictators of history couldn't be so cruel..
told by mohammed sallahu 3alhe wa salam..
teaching us allah's divine referendum..
what becomes of those who have a sip of rum..
drinks to forget or wants to be numb..
or those who play the game of chance..
poker buddies escaping the religious trance..
allah's prescribed in his merciful script
their flesh be ripped their blood be dripped
at the tip of a muslims whip..
and this is allah's eternal reply..
1400 years of backwards law
a tragic flaw of the primitive claw..
the tribe of homosexuals..
koum lot as they say..
sharia is clear on how they should pay..
the price for their gay display
life.. doesn't matter which way..
abu baker got them with a tumbling wall
ali.. muhammad's cousin and son in law
had people burned for their sexual call
an entire village .. children and all..
the moderates asleep..
worth half of a man..her testimony's cheap..
apostates .. remember those who have bled
to speak the word Muslims leave unsaid..
killed for the sake of those mislead..
submit now or be left dead..
allah subhana wa ta3ala has come up with such a fair rule
the devil himself couldn't be so cruel..
she's buried chest high.. half way deep..
while the moderates are still fast asleep..
while the world stands silent..
her testimony's cheap...
stones thrown by religious sheep...
witches were burned long ago..
til the flame of freedom began to glow..
and we learned to say the word 'no'
no ....know that your laws are unjust
not worthy of respect only disgust..
beheading those with a knifes thrust
oh but in Allah we blindly trust...
she's buried head high
in a heap of stones...
no more crying .. no more moans..
all that's left is skin and bones..
Allah has come up with such a fair call..
the true justice of sharia law..

iambic pentameter....i'm duly impressed shitless

carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
i never said there r a few of them...extemeism is spreading...hell look at the pakistani cricket team...in the 80s and 90s most of the players were well....players with women...
now half the damn team has beards...and wanna bow on the field when they play well :-\.....its changing and not for the better...and randomly dropping bombs in north paki is working soooo well to curb extremism  ::)  ...maybe you'll watch this..i hope u do....    

iambic pentameter....i'm duly impressed shitless

Hahaha, I can't take credit for writing it. I came across it and thought it was worth posting.

Anyway, dropping bombs in the tribal area has done a fantastic job. It has completely crippled Al Qaeda (not the Taliban) to the point that the actual Al Qaeda (not the ideology of their group) is almost a non-factor. The CIA seems to be the only ones actually accomplishing what needs to be done.

The problem lies in the Pakistani govt.'s funding of terrorism. We dump billions in there and they only fight the terrorists that threaten their govt., not extremists as a whole. We all know the S-wing of the ISI is in bed with the Afghan Taliban and AQ.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
ya didn't watch that didcha...  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
ya didn't watch that didcha...  :-\

Nope. I don't read or watch anything Fareed Zakaria is involved in.  :)

The MSM is in bed with the Islamofascists, and that includes CNN and the people on its payroll.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

The MSM is in bed with the Islamofascists, and that includes CNN and the people on its payroll.

fine

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

fine how about charlie rose

carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V

fine how about charlie rose

Guy sounds like he's on the right track but he's just another pandering Muslim. First off, the lawyers in Pakistan are among the biggest scumbags there. They were the ones calling for the blocking of youtube and facebook with the Mohammed cartoons. They're the ones that want free speech suppressed. They're rapidly radicalizing. Secondly, like the typical Muslim, he ignores the massive Muslim-on-Muslim violence and instead chooses to focus on the drone attacks which, in reality, don't kill that many people. Roughly the same number of people just died in this one isolated massacre as the drones kill in a year. Sure, collateral damage is bad but let's be honest. Those drone attacks are, for the most part, pinpoint accurate. Ask yourself how innocent those people truly are. They're in bed with the extremists in that region. We all know it. I reckon he views the Ahmadis as sub-human trash like the rest of Pakistan does, so it's non-important.

Pakistan refuses to go into the tribal regions, and THAT is why it's a problem. They bent over and took it up the ass when they gave them free reign to run that area themselves and look where it got them. It's a sanctuary for terrorists that want to destroy both them and the US now. They have no one but themselves to blame for that. Pakistan has been funding terrorism for decades due to their hatred of India and now it's come back to bite them. Interesting that their military campaign last year drove the extremists out of the region in less than a month and killed thousands of them in the process yet now they're apparently powerless to stop them.

But he's right about a conventional military campaign being the wrong way to go. This conflict should be fought using black ops and the CIA as they're the only ones capable of going after these people in the areas they're at.  

Pakistan is a snake. They fund terrorism on one side and then make like they're doing good by only attacking the extremists that threaten their govt. on the other side. We would do well to stop sending them billions every year as it has accomplished nothing to this point.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i read your post.....

BUT

you r a twenty something..never been to a 3rd world country, outside looking in

that guy is one of the greatest cricketers known to the sport..ex play boy....and married to the dutchess of york :-\

carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
i read your post.....

BUT

you r a twenty something..never been to a 3rd world country, outside looking in

that guy is one of the greatest cricketers known to the sport..ex play boy....and married to the dutchess of york :-\

And you're a 32 year old drug addict who lives at home with his parents. You generally make responses like that when you know what I said was right. But regardless, he's about the farthest thing from an expert on it. Thanks for completely discrediting the guy. The guy's a professional athlete.  ::)

Not surprising, though. Anyone signing the praises of the Pakistani lawyers is a moron. ::)

Pakistan's going to be the one that suffers. I would all but guarantee that country getting flattened were the govt. to fall and there becomes a possibility of their nuclear stockpile falling under control of the extremists. You think the world is going to care about civilian casualties then? Haha, not a chance.