Author Topic: TREN+CARDIO  (Read 3867 times)

lesaucer

TREN+CARDIO
« on: May 30, 2010, 04:06:39 PM »
i will have to do a cardio test for the job i wanna get in.. but im gonna be on tren a at that time, so if i stop using tren for 3-4 days before the test, do you guys think my endurance will be back? cause i heard cardio side from tren is due to bronchial shit or something, so if i stop using tren a 3-4 days before, it will all be out of my system so maybe ill be alright, what cha think?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: TREN+CARDIO
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 04:23:58 PM »
i will have to do a cardio test for the job i wanna get in.. but im gonna be on tren a at that time, so if i stop using tren for 3-4 days before the test, do you guys think my endurance will be back? cause i heard cardio side from tren is due to bronchial shit or something, so if i stop using tren a 3-4 days before, it will all be out of my system so maybe ill be alright, what cha think?
evryone is different....but for ME 3-4 days wouldnt be nearly enough...

bench

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 04:31:03 PM »
evryone is different....but for ME 3-4 days wouldnt be nearly enough...

bench

how long would be enough for you? probably gonna play it safe, stop for one week and rape that test.. endurance is the only side i care about because of that..

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
The endurance side effect could last far longer than a week bro. If you have an endurance test and you want to be on the safe side drop the tren all together.

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 09:27:21 PM »
after reading, some guys say it takes 1 or 2 weeks after usage to get back your cardio..  what about yall?

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 10:00:04 PM »
+ from what ive read, tren affect cardio because it fuck up your bronchi. so taking ephedrine before exercise probably help alot for that

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 08:27:04 AM »
+ from what ive read, tren affect cardio because it fuck up your bronchi. so taking ephedrine before exercise probably help alot for that

Tren definitely puts a damper on my cardio performance. How long after use? I have never really paid that much attention. I will this go around thats for sure.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 11:41:09 AM »
Tren killed my cardio, it will take a few weeks to get it back. I was in incredible shape a few years ago and i started taking Tren and after about 4 weeks my cardio was cut in half. I was having trouble breathing and just felt sluggish. I would drop it now and wait until after the test to pick it back up again.

Ephedrine might help a little, but don't expect too much out of it.

8)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 12:01:16 PM »
Tren killed my cardio, it will take a few weeks to get it back. I was in incredible shape a few years ago and i started taking Tren and after about 4 weeks my cardio was cut in half. I was having trouble breathing and just felt sluggish. I would drop it now and wait until after the test to pick it back up again.

Ephedrine might help a little, but don't expect too much out of it.

8)
Do you think that masteron has the same effect?
S

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 10:25:08 PM »
My cardio was awesome on masteron

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 11:33:11 AM »
Do you think that masteron has the same effect?

Not sure, i've never used Mast personally.

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 03:05:40 PM »
Masteron has never effected my cardio in a negative way...thats why a lot of mma fighters and other athletes use it

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 03:30:04 PM »
ok ok ok we got the idea! ;D
S

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 03:46:32 PM »