Author Topic: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.  (Read 25458 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2010, 06:55:16 PM »
Well - I've posted this before - but here's the mother of my kids. She's 28, I'm 40. She doesn't look 28 but I sure do look 40.

I'm English & I've been in Asia for 15 years - I got sent here to work and it wasn't something I'd even considered before being asked if I'd give it a go. First Japan and then Thailand.

There are a lot of low life scum westerners in Thailand. I mean real low-life, fat, alcoholic, sweaty guys who come across and dream of becoming a pimp here. Many do become pimps here earning their cash off the back of hookers. They call this 'living the dream'. You only have to go to Pattaya to witness how low man can sink.

On the other hand, there are plenty of regular people that wear clothes other than a Singha wife beater with shorts, socks and sandles and live a fairly normal and moderate life here. We are not all crazy assholes.

As for the women - it's just personal taste. When I lived in Knoxville, I was boning chicks from Knoxville. When I stayed in Charlotte, the local University supplied the town and therefore myself with much entertainment. When I lived in Holland - Dutch chicks were the thing. In Denmark, Danish chicks. So it goes that Japan and Thailand would by the nature of things supply me with Japanese and Thai gals.

For one - hooking up with a local gives you a much faster introduction to the nightlife and culture. It also saves you from having to learn the language straight off. People do build up Asian girls a lot. In my opinion being with an Asian chick isn't so different than a western chick if you are fairly confident and don't put up with any shit anyway. Of course, if you are mentally weak and let women walk all over you - you may find Asian girls easier.

The whole 'get an Asian chick and be king of your castle' thing is a bit of a sham. They just have a slightly different way of getting what they want.

Scenario 1
Guy : What do you want for dinner tonight ?
Western Chick : Italian - that really expensive place you took me on my anniversary.
Guy : I was thinking Indian, maybe a take away...
Western Chick : Why the fuck did you ask me in the first place then ?
Guy : Ok

Scenario 2

Guy : What do you want for dinner tonight ?
Asian Chick : Up to you, honey.
Guy : Indian food ?
Asian Chick : No
Guy : Well what then ?
Asian Chick : Up to you honey.
Guy : French food ?
Guy : Chinese food ?
Guy : Italian Food ?
Asian Chick : Yes - how about that place we went on our anniversary ?
Guy : OK

Western guys here will have conversations like this every day and STILL tell people that they decide everything.

Most guys need to grow the balls to plan an evening and tell a woman that it is going to go exactly as you planned.....
You Can't Do It!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2010, 01:27:35 PM »
Bump for da white man in asia :-D