Author Topic: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.  (Read 25456 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2010, 01:46:56 AM »
I think japan has kicked the entire asias ass in one point lol  ;D... it's too bad too, people are such sheep to follow any propaganda
Well, a national inferiority complex that masked itself as a "superiority complex" is the reason Japan was what it was...For all China is and has been around for 5,000 yrs, they have had more internal issues than external, and tend to get their asses handed to them.

A lil Nation making the Asian world it's "bitch", just like England became a Global power...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2010, 02:14:03 AM »
Well, a national inferiority complex that masked itself as a "superiority complex" is the reason Japan was what it was...For all China is and has been around for 5,000 yrs, they have had more internal issues than external, and tend to get their asses handed to them.

A lil Nation making the Asian world it's "bitch", just like England became a Global power...

exactly, it's the circle of eating each other allive for... well just for the hell of it... and because couple'a dudes will benefit from it as if they were gods, ofcourse..  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2010, 02:29:15 AM »
There are a lot of very, very hot women out here. And their attitude is a hell of a lot better than American women.

Most American women these days are manly, butch, arrogant, gold digging, crude bitches. You can keep them. They forgot how to be women.

Ease up on newmom, Ship. She's no gold digger.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2010, 03:03:43 AM »
There are a lot of very, very hot women out here. And their attitude is a hell of a lot better than American women.

Most American women these days are manly, butch, arrogant, gold digging, crude bitches. You can keep them. They forgot how to be women.
I wouldn't say all, Southern women know how to "treat a man", and I wouldn't say American women are manly, or butch...just don't fold to them and you'll be straight. Is this or the highlighted above one of the reasons why you are in Asian cultures.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2010, 03:13:22 AM »
I wouldn't say all, Southern women know how to "treat a man", and I wouldn't say American women are manly, or butch...just don't fold to them and you'll be straight. Is this or the highlighted above one of the reasons why you are in Asian cultures.

Dating American women is a nightmare usually. They are easy to fuck, but trying to get deep in a relationship with them is usually a losing battle. They are not very loyal or trustworthy usually. They act absolutely terrible and think it makes them "liberated strong women".

Go to other continents. Asia, Africa, South America, and the women are much more warm, trusting, loyal, friendly and cool.

The only reason why I came to Asia in the first place was to make money. I didn't care much about anything else. I wasn't into the women at all at first and I spent my first 6 months out here dating a white South African chick. But i've learned to like the Asian women a lot. I am also interested in the religions and martial arts and other things.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2010, 03:21:24 AM »
Dating American women is a nightmare usually. They are easy to fuck, but trying to get deep with them is usually a losing battle. They are not very loyal or trustworthy usually. They act absolutely terrible and think it makes them "liberated strong women".

Go to other continents. Asia, Africa, South America, and the women are much ore warm, trusting, loyal, friendly and cool.

The only reason why I came to Asia in the first place was to make money. I wasn't into the women at all at first, but i've learned to like them a lot. I am also interested in the religions and martial arts and other things.
Until they get to American, and then they go hog wild. Like one African guy said on the radio, "When African woman comes to America, they say 'GoO To Hell'. What, all of a sudden 'they have rights'...."
And like on Eddie Murphy Raw, "Eddie What have you done for me lately/"

And increasing, more Latinas from Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvadore are not standing for their men treating them like dirt....

I met tons of American women who don't act "that way", but what it is, is that women have gone for reaching the corporate world, but they also take on man;y and bitchy attributes...and think it's okay. But yet they don't realize that one of their main jobs is to be our quality control...

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2010, 03:24:40 AM »
Until they get to American, and then they go hog wild. Like one African guy said on the radio, "When African woman comes to America, they say 'GoO To Hell'. What, all of a sudden 'they have rights'...."
And like on Eddie Murphy Raw, "Eddie What have you done for me lately/"

And increasing, more Latinas from Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvadore are not standing for their men treating them like dirt....

I met tons of American women who don't act "that way", but what it is, is that women have gone for reaching the corporate world, but they also take on man;y and bitchy attributes...and think it's okay. But yet they don't realize that one of their main jobs is to be our quality control...

In East Asia the women are all abotu making money and climbing the corporate ladder. But they also look beautiful and feminine. They act cute. And they just know how to be women even though they are living a cutthroat life.

In the USA. The women just walk, talk, dress, and carry themselves like men. It's crazy.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2010, 03:26:20 AM »
Asian women are pretty...from the front...I need a phat ASS, so that rules them out...but I like the darker Asians like Filipinas, Thai, Cambodian...beautiful women, but man, a gurl with a phatty is like heaven...

Ship, isn't there a shortage of women in S. Korea? I remember reading about that---a lot of men are single because of that, and playing video games.
AGreed.
They are pretty but not sexy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2010, 03:28:49 AM »
And American women have really annoying accents

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2010, 03:32:18 AM »
 Every Asian country is different though. They have more ass in some countries.

NO ASS in Korea, China, Taiwan.

NICE ASS in Mongolia, Phillipines, sometimes Thailand, and some Japanese girls have big booty.

I prefer South Asian women. Like Indian, Tamil, Burmese, etc.

My favorites are in South America. In South America you have everything from light skinned Columbians who look white, to dark black Afro-Brazillians. And they almost ALL have juicy ass.

I dream about South America.....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2010, 03:47:00 AM »
In East Asia the women are all abotu making money and climbing the corporate ladder. But they also look beautiful and feminine. They act cute. And they just know how to be women even though they are living a cutthroat life.

In the USA. The women just walk, talk, dress, and carry themselves like men. It's crazy.
And they wonder why they can't find a man, even trying to criticize Steve Harvey for helping them out....I used to post vids from this dude called Girltalk TV, he broke it down and said basically what makes you attractravice to a man? Your job, education, etc? Are you trying to date women? What makes you attractive to a man? Most of today's American women don't get it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2010, 04:14:00 AM »
. Is this what the great and mighty western civilization is all about? A culture of barbaric cuntts?
You got a problem with that Timmy?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2010, 05:19:33 AM »
what kind of women u have in america  ???

in north europe our women dress in minishorts and tight tops in the summer, or very light cute dresses or skirts and use very expensive show off shoes etc... allways smell good etc and fucking act women...

what fucking women in america? lets not talk about the ghetto rats, I'm talking about "normal" people who go to school etc... are they all ugly  ???

you've seen transformers2? the university scenes?.... the women basicly look like that in finland everywhere u go... big deal..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2010, 05:37:04 AM »
Are Finnish girls big-boned like Dutch girls? I prefer my ladies to be petite, with round firm bubble butts ;>

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2010, 05:37:45 AM »
Actually saying Asian women are like this or that
is generalizing too much.
India and Most of Russia is  part of Asia.

The problem with some of them is they look so much younger than their age.
Girls like this can be 20 but look like they are 14, they look too young.

B

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2010, 05:48:49 AM »
 Usually when people say "Asian" they are talking Taiwanese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. East Asian.

Otherwise they will specify, Southeast ASian, South Asian, West Asian, etc.

Yeah, it's all Asia, but that's just how people talk.

About American women. Most of them just basically live like men. They wear sneakers, jeans, a tshirt, simple hairstyle, nothing very exotic or beautiful, just totally functional.

Obesity and ugliness is epidemic in the US. A few places like Hawaii, Florida and Cali have pretty hot women. But outside these places it's pretty damn rough. Maybe 5% of the women are really hot in most US towns. They just don't even try at all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2010, 05:54:19 AM »
 ::)

fucking dumb ass people in this thread

big14

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2010, 06:03:38 AM »
She is only half Asian but quite pretty
B

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2010, 06:10:16 AM »
::)

fucking dumb ass people in this thread

...and you're the main contributor.  now...where does that put you on the sub-95 IQ scale...douche?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2010, 06:10:35 AM »
She is only half Asian but quite pretty

the white is STRONG in that one... if her ass and legs look none existant we know she got them from the asian gene...

by the way g_thang if that's your profile picture you are one ugly ass 8itch , you make sevastase look deceant, stop talking shit 24/7

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2010, 06:20:00 AM »
 With Asian women it's mostly about their face, their vibe, the way they speak, the way they treat you, their cute accent, their smooth skin, their tight little bodies, their tight pussy, their silky hair..... You need to learn how to notice these things and enjoy them.

If you just want straight up big titties and ass, Asians aren't the way to go. But when you learn to appreciate what they offer they are great.

And there are a LOT of Asian women with big thighs and ass. This woman that i've been fucking on the regular for while has a nice round bubble ass and thighs to go with it.

Big titties is really rare. But juicy ass on an Asian girl is happening.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2010, 06:21:41 AM »
typical asian chick has the body of a 12yr old boy......maybe thats why ShipSekki likes them so much.  ;D

big14

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2010, 06:25:36 AM »
Many here never experienced fine Asian girls.
Walk around hundreds of the hottest one and
hook up with the perfect one and enjoy.

She is quite hot btw
B

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2010, 06:28:16 AM »
With Asian women it's mostly about their face, their vibe, the way they speak, the way they treat you, their cute accent, their smooth skin, their tight little bodies, their tight pussy, their silky hair..... You need to learn how to notice these things and enjoy them.

If you just want straight up big titties and ass, Asians aren't the way to go. But when you learn to appreciate what they offer they are great.

And there are a LOT of Asian women with big thighs and ass. This woman that i've been fucking on the regular for while has a nice round bubble ass and thighs to go with it.

Big titties is really rare. But juicy ass on an Asian girl is happening.

I have got the impression that asian women are for men who are afraid of western female sexuality because they are so self aware how sexy they are?

that's why those men mock western girls because they can't get any better... or anywehere NEAr that good looking, so they have to go to a planet where that countrys good looking girls look "semi deceant" in europe and feel good about them selves when the the girls there say they are manly  ::)

big14

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2010, 06:31:11 AM »
Devilsmile like shipsekki said
you have only went near and talked to one!
asian woman in your entire life
What are you doing in this thread?? :D
B