Author Topic: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.  (Read 25565 times)

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
Re: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2010, 06:53:59 PM »
many inexperienced guys in here.

Anyone that traveled and enjoyed women
knows that there are drop dead gorgeous
women among all races.
Some Asian women are incredible beautiful.
Saying only white girls are good looking is like
a kid saying I eat only hamburgers no other food is edible.
Just evidence that you are no stud and dont get around much.

If you tried 10pointers then you would know better.
B

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2010, 07:10:18 PM »
Maybe a couple, going for tourist bitchez mane  8).

Haha, I'm only there for 2 days or something because of the full moon party  ;D, won't be taking many trips out in the jungle to pick shrooms.

BTW: Mods finally fixed multiqoute, about fucking time!

Good luck...At least you know your guaranteed putang on the trip.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2010, 07:24:25 PM »
In the past week, i've seen white people out here:

Brand each other with lighters and cigars for fun.
 Jump off a second floor and into a dumpster, needing to be rushed to the hospital afterwards with a broken ankle.
 Sexually harass girls that are probably like 12 years old.
 Spit beer on an old man's shoes just for a laugh.
 Try to start fights with totally random people, including young boys.
 Get the stupidest tattoos ever, like a cartoon character on the stomach saying "My momma is proud of me."

They just act like total assholes. Fucking barbarians and retards. Is this what the great and mighty western civilization is all about? A culture of barbaric cuntts?

Sounds like they came in and ran roughshod on the whole place, and no one did anything about it.  

Looks like the "great and mighty western civilization" is a pretty accurate fucking term.  
Y

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »
Too many lines not to qualify as a meltdown. 

No, I just know how to type and articulate myself, that's all.

These shitty once sentence posts you make are lame, let's see something a little deeper beyond the 3rd grade level.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »
No I meant what I said... I don't want women to be "me love u long time", type of women... they are mostly skinny bitches with "me woman, me do dishes and me a dumber than a rock"... that's asian female mind for ya, I don't like it... can't get it up even.

I want white girls who know they are sexy and have a strong mind and their pussy smells like strawberrys, fuck asians. but like i said, i know one good asian woman, but she doesn't act like one, lol :D
Are there things?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2010, 07:38:59 PM »
ShipSekki I'm headed to Thailand in 2 weeks, anything cool I should see in Pattaya/Koh Samui/Koh Phangan?

Depends what you're into.

If into Buddhism, Yoga, Healing arts and stuff like that there is a lot of it.

Hookers, women, trannies, whatever you want.

Drugs.

Sports.

Hiking.

Boating......

Just depends what your interests are.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2010, 07:41:27 PM »
Sounds like they came in and ran roughshod on the whole place, and no one did anything about it.  

Looks like the "great and mighty western civilization" is a pretty accurate fucking term.  

Why would anyone want to "do something about it"? Everyone was just watching them like they were fucking idiots, laughing at them. They were making fools out of themselves.

They weren't intimidating anyone. They were just being fools. But i'm sure in their delusional minds they thought they were the kings that night. Especially when they wke up with cigar burns all over their skin, broken ankles and everything else.

Maybe that shit would be cool if I was like 15 years old.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »

Why would anyone want to "do something about it"? Everyone was just watching them like they were fucking idiots, laughing at them. They were making fools out of themselves.

They weren't intimidating anyone. They were just being fools. But i'm sure in their delusional minds they thought they were the kings that night. Especially when they wke up with cigar burns all over their skin, broken ankles and everything else.

Sure...spit beer on a siverback gorilla's feet and see what happens.  It's no big deal.  They came in, did whatever they wanted, however they wanted, and you didn't do shit about it.  You weren't intimidated....
Y

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2010, 08:05:37 PM »

This coming from the guy that claims to have violent outbursts in public...hahaha ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2010, 08:06:55 PM »
Sure...spit beer on a siverback gorilla's feet and see what happens.  It's no big deal.  They came in, did whatever they wanted, however they wanted, and you didn't do shit about it.  You weren't intimidated....

They spit beer on the shoes of a man who must have been about 65 years old. Yeah that's really ballsy.

You have a childish outlook on this, you must be very young.

I don't get involved in battles that are not mine. I don't step into other people's dramas unless it's really serious. Like a woman getting beated or something like that.

Otherwise I just mind my own business and only deal with people when they cross my path. That's the smart way.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2010, 08:08:14 PM »
This coming from the guy that claims to have violent outbursts in public...hahaha ::)

I never said I have violent outbursts.

I said that when people cross my path i'm quick to fight them.

But if it's not my battle, I don't get into it. I'm not stupid, I know when it's time to fight and when it's not that time.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2010, 08:34:58 PM »
They spit beer on the shoes of a man who must have been about 65 years old. Yeah that's really ballsy.

Okay, fine.  Spit on the shoes of some elder member of the Silverback's tribe and see what happens. 
I'm sure he sits there and does nothing under the guise of not being "intimdated."

These guys spit on some old hack's shoes right in front of you and you did nothing but let it become a major experience of your life.  I bet the alpha male that was walking all over you doesn't remember even doing it.  You were just another footstool for a few "great and mighty" Americans to walk over on their way to a life of dominance.
Y

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2010, 08:39:21 PM »
Okay, fine.  Spit on the shoes of some elder member of the Silverback's tribe and see what happens. 
I'm sure he sits there and does nothing under the guise of not being "intimdated."

These guys spit on some old hack's shoes right in front of you and you did nothing but let it become a major experience of your life.  I bet the alpha male that was walking all over you doesn't remember even doing it.  You were just another footstool for a few "great and mighty" Americans to walk over on their way to a life of dominance.

First of all, the old man was an old Chinese guy, and he was drunk too and acting a fool. So in a way, he had it coming, but it was still a bitch move.

If you were in a foreign country and you saw an old man get his shoes spit on, when the old man and they guy spitting were both drunk, would you step in and try to be a hero?

Only a fuckin idiot would ruin his evening getting involved in some silly bullshit like that.

Maybe you don't understand that when you're in foreign countries with different cultures you gotta act by different rules.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2010, 08:52:57 PM »
The World's Most Dangerous Man

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2010, 11:32:17 PM »
Hey Ship, Were these fellas brits or americans?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2010, 11:34:06 PM »
Sounds like some people from West Virgina took a tour there.

hahahahahahahahah
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2010, 12:36:01 AM »
devilsmile owned.

Lots white girls are slim and pretty.
they look very clever too, like this:

MMMMh-mmmh, my kinda women, I like them sluty and proud.

What I'm saying is, yeah asian women are smart etc, bu they aren't holy monks like you make them sound to be  ::), they get high grades and scores in schools but they party just as hard....

THE POINT IS, I don't find them attractive, not as attractive, NOT NEARLY as the whites are... or blacks or mixed etc

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2010, 12:55:00 AM »
I agree devil. In general, asian females have unattractive flat asses :( Of course not all of them do, but MOST of them do.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 12:59:57 AM »
I agree devil. In general, asian females have unattractive flat asses :( Of course not all of them do, but MOST of them do.

yeah and it's stupid to say they are ALL smart and over achievers  ::)... it doesn't matter... I just don't find them that attractive... that is all there is rly.

even though some of them look good but they are usually RLY skinny/short... I know only one asian woman who has caucasian body but asian face and she looks magical sexy, but that's like very rare.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2010, 01:10:50 AM »
 :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2010, 01:16:53 AM »
Asian women are pretty...from the front...I need a phat ASS, so that rules them out...but I like the darker Asians like Filipinas, Thai, Cambodian...beautiful women, but man, a gurl with a phatty is like heaven...

Ship, isn't there a shortage of women in S. Korea? I remember reading about that---a lot of men are single because of that, and playing video games.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2010, 01:20:26 AM »
I've heard that the Japanese aren't fans of other asians (chinese, koreans, thai, etc) and they think that they are superior to them.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2010, 01:22:17 AM »
I've heard that the Japanese aren't fans of other asians (chinese, koreans, thai, etc) and they think that they are superior to them.

u heard u heard  ::)

you think it's any differend in europe?

and it's not just japanese who dislike its back and forth

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2010, 01:40:22 AM »
Yeah man, but Japan kicked China's ass back in the day, so at least it wasn't all talk LOL

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2010, 01:43:20 AM »
Yeah man, but Japan kicked China's ass back in the day, so at least it wasn't all talk LOL

I think japan has kicked the entire asias ass in one point lol  ;D... it's too bad too, people are such sheep to follow any propaganda