Author Topic: UFC Fighter Bit in Groin by Pitbull!!!  (Read 9123 times)

65stew

• Getbig II
UFC Fighter Bit in Groin by Pitbull!!!
« on: May 30, 2010, 06:16:42 PM »
http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/2010/05/kyacey-uscola-attacked-by-pit.html.php

This would probably be a better fight than what the UFC has been showing lately!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: UFC Fighter Bit in Groin by Pitbull!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 11:15:19 PM »
I am working to break the stereo type of pitbulls as an agressive breed and this story just sets that back.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 06:50:48 AM »
I am working to break the stereo type of pitbulls as an aggressive breed and this story just sets that back.
It is not a stereotype, but a fact.  last year I was invited to a property to perform a quote, I was no sooner out of my Car and was set on by two aggressive pitbulls.  Long Story Short, my Achilles tendon was severed and my left arm badly bitten requiring immediate surgery, a week in hospital and it was 3 months before I could begin to walk again.  I also developed a DVT during the immobilisation and a cellulitis  infection during my stay at the hospital.  All in all, a horrible experience that has left me mentally scarred and keen for revenge.  F@CK PITBULLS, only F#CKWITS own these dogs, and even greater F#CKIWITS Defend them.
V

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 07:32:11 AM »
A flock of pitbulls came rushing at him and he decided to stay and fight instead of running away  ;D

1-2 pitbulls maby he would have a Slight change, but a flock of them, just fucking runa nd climb up something lol

body88

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 08:22:42 AM »
It is not a stereotype, but a fact.  last year I was invited to a property to perform a quote, I was no sooner out of my Car and was set on by two aggressive pitbulls.  Long Story Short, my Achilles tendon was severed and my left arm badly bitten requiring immediate surgery, a week in hospital and it was 3 months before I could begin to walk again.  I also developed a DVT during the immobilisation and a cellulitis  infection during my stay at the hospital.  All in all, a horrible experience that has left me mentally scarred and keen for revenge.  F@CK PITBULLS, only F#CKWITS own these dogs, and even greater F#CKIWITS Defend them.

Sorry for what happened to you.

You're right, because of the  scumbag types who are gravitating towards owning pitbulls, there are a lot of aggressive dogs out there, right now. Unsocialized, taught to be aggressive, exercised and raised incorrectly. It's more a function of the demographic that are choosing them, than the breed's genetic profile.

A pitbull by nature is not bred to attack humans. That would be counterproductive to those who used them to fight other dogs. Infact, pitbulls are very loyal and tolerant of humans. The problem lies in the fact that they are super tenacious and extremely strong and agile, so when they are owned by the wrong type of person, you have a recipe for disaster -- (as with any powerful dog, Doberman - German Shepard - etc).

This may shock you, but if raised correctly, a pitbull is one of the most loyal, tolerant and loving dogs you can choose. Further more, there are many dogs who are far more aggressive by nature than pitbulls. Pitbulls want nothing more than to please their owner and they are very tolerant of children is raised correctly. Sure, you get your rouge crazy pitbull (just like with humans or any other mammal) but, for the most part, if raised correctly, a pitbull can be a great dog to have.

My brother was just attacked by a GSD. It can happen with any breed.

My guess is that the owners of the dogs that attacked you didn't care much about how their dogs were raised or how they behaved. Unfortunatly, any breed will act aggressive and attack if they are not propoerly trained.

Look, I'm not saying that there are not a boatload of bad pit's out there. All I am saying is that, as a whole, a pitbull is not an evil breed by nature. Honestly, the reason there are problems with this breed is because of the type of people that own them. It's a real shame.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 09:10:24 AM »
It is not a stereotype, but a fact. 
I quit reading here, because you're a fucking idiot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 09:17:33 AM »
I quit reading here, because you're a fucking idiot.

Agree.. Pitbulls are sweet natured and very sensitive dogs. Totally harmless unless they’ve been abused. 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 09:20:55 AM »
A flock of pitbulls came rushing at him and he decided to stay and fight instead of running away  ;D

1-2 pitbulls maby he would have a Slight change, but a flock of them, just fucking runa nd climb up something lol

lol

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 09:22:37 AM »
pitbull has scored the highest in every behaviour test.

In a test where a man went to a dogs cup when the dog was eating pitbull showed the LEAST aggression... u know what dog failed the test the badest, who got the lowest score?

Collie.... your presus lassie

ofcourse this is all generalising but... just saying, they tested many dogs from every breed.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 09:25:15 AM »
Agree.. Pitbulls are sweet natured and very sensitive dogs. Totally harmless unless they’ve been abused. 
I've been around pits for 15+ years, never been bit or attacked in any way......been bit by several other breeds though.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 09:28:27 AM »
Sorry for what happened to you.

You're right, because of the  scumbag types who are gravitating towards owning pitbulls, there are a lot of aggressive dogs out there, right now. Unsocialized, taught to be aggressive, exercised and raised incorrectly. It's more a function of the demographic that are choosing them, than the breed's genetic profile.

A pitbull by nature is not bred to attack humans. That would be counterproductive to those who used them to fight other dogs. Infact, pitbulls are very loyal and tolerant of humans. The problem lies in the fact that they are super tenacious and extremely strong and agile, so when they are owned by the wrong type of person, you have a recipe for disaster -- (as with any powerful dog, Doberman - German Shepard - etc).

This may shock you, but if raised correctly, a pitbull is one of the most loyal, tolerant and loving dogs you can choose. Further more, there are many dogs who are far more aggressive by nature than pitbulls. Pitbulls want nothing more than to please their owner and they are very tolerant of children is raised correctly. Sure, you get your rouge crazy pitbull (just like with humans or any other mammal) but, for the most part, if raised correctly, a pitbull can be a great dog to have.

My brother was just attacked by a GSD. It can happen with any breed.

My guess is that the owners of the dogs that attacked you didn't care much about how their dogs were raised or how they behaved. Unfortunatly, any breed will act aggressive and attack if they are not propoerly trained.

Look, I'm not saying that there are not a boatload of bad pit's out there. All I am saying is that, as a whole, a pitbull is not an evil breed by nature. Honestly, the reason there are problems with this breed is because of the type of people that own them. It's a real shame.

X2...How people are breeding them now and training them goes against their original breeding...U see these 100lb. Pits and they were never supposed to be that big nor ever be bred for aggression towards humans...I have owned several pits and they would never have harmed anyone of course I had Kolby pits too
You Can't Do It!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 09:36:51 AM »
I've been around pits for 15+ years, never been bit or attacked in any way......been bit by several other breeds though.

QFT....

And as for "E-Kul" I'm sure they bit you because they liked the taste of your candy-ass....

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 09:37:50 AM »
Pitbulls are extremely dangerous

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 09:40:45 AM »
The pit bull gave him a pa?
A

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 09:59:20 AM »

I’ve been around pits most of my life.. This is my current *vicious monster*. I rescued this dog from near death, she couldn’t even raise her head off of the ground. This is the sweetest dog I’ve ever come across, of any breed. Wouldn’t hurt a fly.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 10:05:22 AM »
I’ve been around pits most of my life.. This is my current *vicious monster*. I rescued this dog from near death, she couldn’t even raise her head off of the ground. This is the sweetest dog I’ve ever come across, of any breed. Wouldn’t hurt a fly.

oh man... your TOE is showing, you're SO gonna die for that.... everybody.. ATTACK  ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 10:08:52 AM »
oh man... your TOE is showing, you're SO gonna die for that.... everybody.. ATTACK  ;D

Do your worst :)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 10:10:42 AM »
I don't get the arguments though. People admit the fact that these dogs can be dangerous in the wrong hands. They also understand the dogs can, and will get into the wrong hands. Isn't this already a cause for action? People only focus on the "these dogs are sweet angels if they are properly trained" aspect, which I don't doubt, in general.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 10:17:43 AM »
I don't get the arguments though. People admit the fact that these dogs can be dangerous in the wrong hands. They also understand the dogs can, and will get into the wrong hands. Isn't this already a cause for action? People only focus on the "these dogs are sweet angels if they are properly trained" aspect, which I don't doubt, in general.

The sad fact is, when the dogs are trained to be mean (and they are highly capable dogs, physically).. They’re only doing what they’ve been taught to be right. Its really sad.

They are more kind and more gentle and more loving than most breads. They are also awesome physical specimens, that are capable of destroying other dogs, if they had to. But they do not have the will to do that, it has to be beaten into them.

Its just sad.

Even after they’ve been abused, they can be salvaged.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 10:17:59 AM »

I admit the fact that some humans are dangerous in the wrong hands and that they will get into the wrong hands...Now isn't this a cause for extermination?¿
You Can't Do It!!!

body88

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 10:26:48 AM »

Your point is valid.

Here is the problem.... there are dozens of breeds of dogs that can do a lot of damage if they fall into the wrong hands. Shit, a full grown lab can really hurt you if it's aggressive.

Here is how you solve this issue: Hold the owners of aggressive dogs liable. After an attack, there should be an investigation into the people who own the animal, and if it's found that they did not train the animal properly, or that the animal grew up in a bad envirment, hammer them where it hurts most....the wallet.

Big fines will solve problems quick.

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 11:54:32 AM »
One of the main problems with aggressive dogs is that the owners doesn't give them ENOUGH EXERCISE

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 11:56:03 AM »

acutally, the socioeconomic, racial, and ethnic consistencies involved in any dog attack, regardless of breed, are obvious enough to everyone, like myself, who works in the animal welfare industry.  before 1975, pits were involved in less than  1% of all dog attacks.  Then blacks and immigrants and the uneducated got a hold of them.  If you want to learn more actual facts as opposed to sounding like a ruh-tard, i suggest you check out the book "pit bull placebo," search it on amazon.

if you'd like to continue being owned, i can start posting real statistics from the american temperament testing society (.org) or various other unbiased sources that research things like dog behavior.  

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »
Your point is valid.

Here is the problem.... there are dozens of breeds of dogs that can do a lot of damage if they fall into the wrong hands. Shit, a full grown lab can really hurt you if it's aggressive.

Here is how you solve this issue: Hold the owners of aggressive dogs liable. After an attack, there should be an investigation into the people who own the animal, and if it's found that they did not train the animal properly, or that the animal grew up in a bad envirment, hammer them where it hurts most....the wallet.

Big fines will solve problems quick.

the woman who had the world's first facial transplant had hers ripped off by a lab.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 12:13:08 PM »

Good looking dog james, she about 50lbs?

Oh and epically brutal big toe shot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!