Author Topic: Al and Tipper Gore to separate (Now we know why he bough the $9 Mill Mansion)  (Read 2325 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Al and Tipper Gore to separate
Politico ^ | Politico

Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 12:25:59 PM by mainsail that

Al and Tipper Gore, whose playful romance enlivened Washington and the campaign trail for a quarter century, have decided to separate after 40 years of marriage, the couple told friends Tuesday.

In an “Email from Al and Tipper Gore,” the couple said: “We are announcing today that after a great deal of thought and discussion, we have decided to separate.

“This is very much a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration. We ask for respect for our privacy and that of our family, and we do not intend to comment further.”

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

________________________ _________________

Hopefully Tipsy will write a tell all about Gores' scams.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess the thrill is gone?  Oh the memories.  ::)  ::)   Remember the media and stupid women all falling all over themselves over the famous kiss? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My question is who do you think is making out better?I mean she is a fat turd and he is a fat turd.You would think after 40 years you would just stick it out.Ive been married for 20 years and I think both of us are so used to the other we would be scared to break someone new in.Imagine having to get someone used to your odd ways of doing shit?Fuck that,once you get to 20 years you may as well stick it out to the end.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hopefully she is blackmailing him and threeatening to go public with all his scams unless he pays her and the kids gazillions of dollars. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
My question is who do you think is making out better?I mean she is a fat turd and he is a fat turd.You would think after 40 years you would just stick it out.Ive been married for 20 years and I think both of us are so used to the other we would be scared to break someone new in.Imagine having to get someone used to your odd ways of doing shit?Fuck that,once you get to 20 years you may as well stick it out to the end.

seriously man

do you think you should really be calling anyone a fat turd

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
seriously man

Sort of like you calling other posters uninformed and delusional Straw? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
seriously man

I resent that!!Im not fat,Im plump and unlike Al Gore,my hair doesnt look like I was swimming in the gulf.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

not really

nothing like that actually

Skip8282

• Getbig V

lol

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I can't believe Bay didn't get the scoop on this.  :-\
w

newmom

unlike Al Gore,my hair doesnt look like I was swimming in the gulf.

LMAO

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
My question is who do you think is making out better?I mean she is a fat turd and he is a fat turd.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!

seriously man

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!
S

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And, you want to talk about COMICAL!! Now, we got some reporters BLAMING BUSH for the Gore's seperation. Hannity just played a clip, from some journalist, in which she stating that Gore's razor-thin loss to Bush in 2000 may have cause his marriage "irreparable harm".

You just can't buy comedy like this!!!

From the oil spill, to Gore's marriage going south, the liberals' mantra is the same: When in doubt, BLAME BUSH!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's because these left wing freaks, fags, phonies, flops, and finocchios believe their own bullshit.