Author Topic: first cycle log(not for fucking pussies)  (Read 12649 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: first cycle log(not for fucking pussies)
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »
What name brands of gear are you using?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 02:38:44 PM »
alright so almost 3 weeks on now. 15pounds up. had to lower the dbol dose, I was feeling fatigued and sick, no appetite and got some nosebleeds. so lowered it and now I think I found my sweet spot for it feeling good, good appetite and great feeling. quads seems to be less and less sore from inject every week, i guess the muscle is getting used to the oil. Strength increased ALOT, muscles are pumped up like balloons, and im feeling awesome. + I have almost zero acne now lol... gear gives you acne my ass

LOL at pinning quads on your first cycle. Theres fellas that pin prop eod same glute for months. I have done nothing but glutes for 4 months straight no problem. I once asked a doctor about pinning quads and he said I was nuts. 
l

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 02:43:15 PM »
what do you have against quad shots? when i was runnin test E twice a week thats all i used

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2010, 02:46:21 PM »
alright so almost 3 weeks on now. 15pounds up. had to lower the dbol dose, I was feeling fatigued and sick, no appetite and got some nosebleeds. so lowered it and now I think I found my sweet spot for it feeling good, good appetite and great feeling. quads seems to be less and less sore from inject every week, i guess the muscle is getting used to the oil. Strength increased ALOT, muscles are pumped up like balloons, and im feeling awesome. + I have almost zero acne now lol... gear gives you acne my ass

You need to rotate those injections bro. You can get whats called a sterile abscess from injecting to frequently in the same spot. If your getting nose bleeds its best that you drop the dbol dose. Gear will give you some acne depending, on the compounds used, estrogen levels, and a few other factors. Make sure you drink plenty of water, 1-2 gallons ed.

4thAD

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2010, 02:47:42 PM »
what do you have against quad shots? when i was runnin test E twice a week thats all i used

Quad shots are fine. Some people have problems with them, but if they work for you then who gives a fuck what someone else says.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 02:50:54 PM »

nothing  againt it I am just saying that the internet gurus are a bunch of bs. You have guys pinning human grade gear smooth as silk, with 25g needles, :D, running three cycles per year who are using their fucking quads because they are afraid of scar tissue.
l

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2010, 03:08:46 PM »
quads shots are the worst..dangerous to shoot there esp if you dont have a lot of experience.
A kid in my gym recently went into shock after he nicked a vein and accidentally shot Tren in there. It wasnt his first cycle either and had done plenty of quad shots before.
Glutes is the best and easiest place to pin. you can fuck up shooting glutes and you will be fine since theres plenty of cushion for the pushing back there...however i can recount many bad quad shots that i personally experienced.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2010, 03:12:05 PM »
aspirate every time and you'll never end up in a vein :) personally quads are my favorite

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2010, 03:12:31 PM »
quads shots are the worst..dangerous to shoot there esp if you dont have a lot of experience.
A kid in my gym recently went into shock after he nicked a vein and accidentally shot Tren in there. It wasnt his first cycle either and had done plenty of quad shots before.
Glutes is the best and easiest place to pin. you can fuck up shooting glutes and you will be fine since theres plenty of cushion for the pushing back there...however i can recount many bad quad shots that i personally experienced.

Come on man where do you guys come up with this stuff? Dangerous, really? You have veins in your ass too ya know. Thats why we aspirate every time we inject!

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »
Come on man where do you guys come up with this stuff? Dangerous, really? You have veins in your ass too ya know. Thats why we aspirate every time we inject!

ya i know we have veins in ass too, but more in quads..and ass has alot more fat ..more cushion for the pushing.
and of course we aspirate, but the chances of hitting a vein in quads is higher than hitting vein in glutes.
quads used to be my favorite place too, till i learned to shoot glutes. hehe

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2010, 03:18:25 PM »
if you aspirate Your chances of ending up in a vein are 0%....easier to aspirate on a quad shot too

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2010, 03:19:24 PM »
how does more fat help when doing an INTRAMUSCULAR shot

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2010, 03:22:38 PM »
because the ass has more fat, it has less nerves..hences chance of hitting a nerve are less than shooting quads.
and of course you aspirate to avoiding shooting into a vein..but that doesnt mean you cant hit or nick a vein while you actually plunging down the needle..ass has veins too but more in quads.

why do you think doctors give 90% shots in glutes?
its not cuz they like looking at mens asses thats for sure

but if quad shots werk for you, then thats cool and to each his own
tehe

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 03:29:18 PM »
because the ass has more fat, it has less nerves..hences chance of hitting a nerve are less than shooting quads.
and of course you aspirate to avoiding shooting into a vein..but that doesnt mean you cant hit or nick a vein while you actually plunging down the needle..ass has veins too but more in quads.

why do you think doctors give 90% shots in glutes?its not cuz they like looking at mens asses thats for sure

lol lets see them argue with that,  rather do delts over quads any day.
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 03:32:06 PM »
well according to gh15

gh/insulin = delts
aas = glutes

right?  ;D

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »
every shot i've gotten from a Dr was in my delt actually but passing thru or nickin a vein doesn't matter as long as you don't inject into the blood stream changing It from IM to IV..i guess It comes down to personal preference but i have never had a problem with quad shots and as long as you follow proper protocol you won't either...but hey if glutes work for you then keep on pinnin brother

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2010, 03:34:56 PM »
thanks man, I rotate legs for every injection, im doing 2 per week so basically, im shooting only once per week at the same spot, think im protected from those sterile abscess doing this? I do aspirate every time.  yep and also guys I do very little water retention, lean face and body, while still having awesome sex drive and no joints pain,  simply by using letro at 0.3mg twice a week.  so far quads shots are perfect except for some oil pain 2 days after. test+eq= medistar, dbol= naposim

are you fucking serious! I thought you were running tren too thats why you were doing quads but your running test alone and NOT pinning glutes. I promise you will not get an abscess I have been doing glutes for 4 months straight no problem.

4th has a problem with the kids on this board giving advice even if we are right.. 4th this isnt a dick measuring contest bro so quit the bullshit of telling newbs to pin quads when the biggest, most muscular bodypart is your ass. I sware man every time I post your right there questioning it when most of the time I am right.

ps Did you know that pinning glutes also results in better absorbtion of the hormone and highest blood plasma levels of the drug compared to any other injection spot?
l

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2010, 03:59:16 PM »
are you fucking serious! I thought you were running tren too thats why you were doing quads but your running test alone and NOT pinning glutes. I promise you will not get an abscess I have been doing glutes for 4 months straight no problem.

4th has a problem with the kids on this board giving advice even if we are right.. 4th this isnt a dick measuring contest bro so quit the bullshit of telling newbs to pin quads when the biggest, most muscular bodypart is your ass. I sware man every time I post your right there questioning it when most of the time I am right.

ps Did you know that pinning glutes also results in better absorbtion of the hormone and highest blood plasma levels of the drug compared to any other injection spot?

I believe Delts have the highest concentration of androgen receptors and better absorption rate IIRC

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2010, 04:01:41 PM »
I believe Delts have the highest concentration of androgen receptors and better absorption rate IIRC

its hard to find information on this topic so I am not saying you are wrong, but  in medical studies where nandrolone was given to patients the highest blood plasma level was when the glutes were used, compared to delts. I believe Bill Roberts said the same.

I will try to find it.
l

4thAD

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2010, 04:05:32 PM »
I have a problem with guys like you who have hardly even run a cycle giving out advice. listen learn for a minute and I promise you will look back later and think wow was I nieve(did I spell that right?). Noobs can shoot quads just as easily as shooting glutes or any other place on the body. You have a very good chance of hitting nerves(and a major one at that) shooting glutes as your sciatic nerve runs through the area.  

When you are shooting just test you may get away with shooting glutes only, but when you run multiple compounds that are all short esters and you are pinning ed, trust me you will utilize your quads. There is no time like the present to learn how to successfully shoot quads. The absorption rate in the glutes is old news, but do you really think it makes much difference?

4thAD

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2010, 04:27:58 PM »

I believe I said something to you one time. Get over it, we can all be right when we copy and paste ;D

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2010, 04:58:01 PM »
every shot i've gotten from a Dr was in my delt actually but passing thru or nickin a vein doesn't matter as long as you don't inject into the blood stream changing It from IM to IV..i guess It comes down to personal preference but i have never had a problem with quad shots and as long as you follow proper protocol you won't either...but hey if glutes work for you then keep on pinnin brother

amen brother  ;)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2010, 05:01:02 PM »
I have a problem with guys like you who have hardly even run a cycle giving out advice. listen learn for a minute and I promise you will look back later and think wow was I nieve(did I spell that right?). Noobs can shoot quads just as easily as shooting glutes or any other place on the body. You have a very good chance of hitting nerves(and a major one at that) shooting glutes as your sciatic nerve runs through the area.  

When you are shooting just test you may get away with shooting glutes only, but when you run multiple compounds that are all short esters and you are pinning ed, trust me you will utilize your quads. There is no time like the present to learn how to successfully shoot quads. The absorption rate in the glutes is old news, but do you really think it makes much difference?

Definately. While injecting short ester you want to have as many spots as possible.

For example, when I did Prop/Tren/Mast

Glute,Glute,Quad,Quad,Delt,Delt,Chest,Chest,Ventro-Glute.

Quads are so easy for me. Never had a problem.

Standing up, put your arm to your side of your quad...That is where u want to hit it..Leave your quad relaxed..and go for it..

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2010, 05:05:18 PM »
well i'm half way thru my first cycle and have studied for hours on how to use the copy button...i even learned a shortcut you press the C key while holding the Ctrl key to copy faster...i was even gonna change my name to Gh16-5thAd(plus one to each cuz i'm better) so does this mean i'm really not a guru?? cuz i viewed my copy and pasting skills to be that of a master, me...jerseymuscles, a guru amongst gurus..Lmaooo

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2010, 05:43:40 PM »
well i'm half way thru my first cycle and have studied for hours on how to use the copy button...i even learned a shortcut you press the C key while holding the Ctrl key to copy faster...i was even gonna change my name to Gh16-5thAd(plus one to each cuz i'm better) so does this mean i'm really not a guru?? cuz i viewed my copy and pasting skills to be that of a master, me...jerseymuscles, a guru amongst gurus..Lmaooo

Think you fit more of this category   ;D ;D ;D