Author Topic: first cycle log(not for fucking pussies)  (Read 12648 times)

lesaucer

first cycle log(not for fucking pussies)
« on: June 01, 2010, 04:34:28 PM »
bab

4thAD

Re: first cycle log(not for fucking pussies)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 05:36:45 PM »
Looks good. I like the effort you put into this. Personally I would use adex on cycle instead of letro. Letro kills estradiol which you need to keep elasticity in your bones. Adex will do the trick as far as estrogen control goes. 1mg e3d should work very well.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »
watch out for that dbol and accutane cycle....

you getting blood work done monthly on that?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »
i would hold the accutane, most people's acne clear up while on cycle.... mine does! 

only to come back during the dreaded PCT period.
you are gay.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 12:23:27 AM »
I tried dbol while on accutane and lasted 10 days before I had this internal pain under my right ribs. was probably my liver! Dropped the dbol and few days later was fine. Don't fuxk with orals if you are on accutane

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 08:44:34 AM »
thats right I hear ya about the adex, but in the end both do the same job, just that letro is crazy strong so you gotta use wayyy less than adex. going to start at like .3mg twice a week, see whats up with the estro and bump it if I need to.

Yes but adex does not wipe out your estradiol like letro does. People see lots of bone pain and injury when on letro vs adex.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 06:41:22 PM »
Yes but adex does not wipe out your estradiol like letro does. People see lots of bone pain and injury when on letro vs adex.
indeed...

bench

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 06:51:25 PM »
bab

sick cycle bro..your gonna be dead by 20 if you keep running those kind of doses tho

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 09:01:00 PM »
yep thats true, but most people use like 1-1.5mg e3d thinking that they get wayy less than needed for sides,wrong. letro is so strong, you need the biggest pussy dose, I heard some reviews about people using it around .20mg 2 times a week, supposedly had their estrogen controlled without sides. anyway, gonna try it soon so ill keep you all updated
any noticable gains yet?

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 09:09:01 PM »
havent started yet, looks like my source fucked me up with the test and hcg, been almost 40days and still no bro knocking on my door
40 days isnt very long......they have been known to take their time with those letters...

bench

ringo20454

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 05:09:33 PM »
the accutane is really questionable for several reasons. most dont even realize it began as cancer therapy. will cause lots of nose bleeds,hair loss and chap the fuck out of your lips

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 08:59:41 AM »
the accutane is really questionable for several reasons. most dont even realize it began as cancer therapy. will cause lots of nose bleeds,hair loss and chap the fuck out of your lips

Yep, they are also starting to see a link between accutane, and crohns disease. Pretty nasty stuff that if you can avoid, should be avoided.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 09:04:04 AM »
40 days isnt very long......they have been known to take their time with those letters...

bench

thats hella long...

even for intl.  :-X

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 09:19:22 AM »
thats hella long...

even for intl.  :-X

I would bet that its gone, lifted by customs.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 04:41:57 PM »
I would bet that its gone, lifted by customs.
thats the letter i was talking about...

bench

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 11:20:56 PM »
update: going to add eq for my tendons. dont wanna tear something and fuck up my cycle.
gonna be: test e: 250mg e3d wk 1-16. dbol: 30-40mg for 4-6 weeks. eq 400mg ew 1-15, tren a 50mg ed wk 6-14 or sooner depending how i feel.   pct: hcg 350mg ed for 2 weeks starting after last shoot of test. and then nolva 40-50mg ed for 2 weeks, 20mg 3 weeks.
not running hcg during cycle, dont want any acne.

why not bump the test up to 750? I would definitely run that before running tren bro. ::) an amp of test e3d is too low.

Also you dont need to run it 16 fucking weeks. That leaves room for two cycles a year if pct is gonna be included. Equipoise is a weak steroid dude run deca. If you run 10 or 8 week cycles more time to experiment with different drugs to find what works for you throughout the year.  Also 16 weeks sounds easy to do but its very hard.

here is a diesel cycle about to run myself
750mg test
400mg decaI would do 600 if I could afford it
dbol
l

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 10:09:31 AM »
why not bump the test up to 750? I would definitely run that before running tren bro. ::) an amp of test e3d is too low.

Also you dont need to run it 16 fucking weeks. That leaves room for two cycles a year if pct is gonna be included. Equipoise is a weak steroid dude run deca. If you run 10 or 8 week cycles more time to experiment with different drugs to find what works for you throughout the year.  Also 16 weeks sounds easy to do but its very hard.

here is a diesel cycle about to run myself
750mg test
400mg decaI would do 600 if I could afford it
dbol

An amp of test E3D for a first cycle isn't enough? Really? Where did you get your info from. That would be over 583.33mg test ew on average. Didn't you just run your very first cycle just recently? You're already giving out this kind of BS advice?

BTW that cycle is no where diesel, its no more than a standard bulking cycle that guys have been doing for years.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 04:31:46 PM »
An amp of test E3D for a first cycle isn't enough? Really? Where did you get your info from. That would be over 583.33mg test ew on average. Didn't you just run your very first cycle just recently? You're already giving out this kind of BS advice?

BTW that cycle is no where diesel, its no more than a standard bulking cycle that guys have been doing for years.

afraid of deca, scared to run more than  500mg of test but is running fucking tren for a first cycle! Am I the only one who sees what is wrong with this picture?

And yes 4th I am aware that the deca/test/dbol classic has been used before me ;)

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »
583mg test ew is plenty for a first, 16 weeks because its my fucking first and I will probably keep gaining until the end of the entire cycle so why stop when you're still making gains?
 I know eq is not very powerful esp at only 400mg but i only use it for my tendons so i dont tear a fucking muscle, could use deca for that too but imo; better vascularity, more collagen synthesis, maybe increased hunger, better cardio > a little bit more strength, watery look, getting shut down hard.
and even if eq is a weak sauce, im gonna crank up that tren a anyway so dont worry about my gains k?

also another reason I said run 750mg test too is because you said your "shit got seized so your stuck with shitty ugl" and ugl is underdosed alot.
l

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 07:16:59 PM »
also another reason I said run 750mg test too is because you said your "shit got seized so your stuck with shitty ugl" and ugl is underdosed alot.

Give me a break. UG test is overdosed quite often as well. Stick to learning for a while before you start giving out advice.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 09:49:52 AM »
Why arent you mixing the test and Eq together?

lesaucer

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »
because I wanted to know which one it was if i was feeling pain, but zero pain so will mix them up now

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 10:27:02 AM »
Keep us posted!!

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 07:29:19 AM »
You havent been training in 2 months? Did i read that right? And you wanna start a cycle?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 10:47:18 AM »
cest koi ton cycle finalement