Author Topic: hair loss cycle update. no longer paranoid.  (Read 3858 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hair loss cycle update. no longer paranoid.
« on: June 01, 2010, 05:29:03 PM »

i am paranoid about hair loss, but recently (3 months in on using rogaine) I started getting panic attacks and just did not feel right... i googled rogaine and panic attacks and sure enough, plenty of evidence linking the two... so i said fuck it. i am just using nizoral shampoo for now. maybe if i find topical finasteride or topical spironolactone i may use that...

but i think i may run the test cycle instead. also, i read low test was linked to panic attacks, so doing test may be best for me right now...not sure cause trying to get the wife pregnant... was hoping to get her prego and jump on the test, but its been a year so far, maybe I will run HCG throughout.

anyway, today was day 1, running test cyp 400 x 15 weeks.   I must say, i know its too early, but I aleady feel better.  much better sence of well being and less anxiety already!   crazy. 
you are gay.

newmom

Re: hair loss cycle update. no longer paranoid.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 05:36:33 PM »
I hope she gets preggo soon, sending out good vibes to the two of you

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 05:41:23 PM »

thanks!

but i doubt it will happen anytime soon with my getting back on the sauce   :-\
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 06:00:35 PM »
thanks!

but i doubt it will happen anytime soon with my getting back on the sauce   :-\

Plenty of guys get their women pregnant while on cycles. Don't count your self out brother.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 11:28:47 AM »
I think you will be happy with the results. I have noticed that a low dose of test seems to lessen my anxiety, while a high dose of test increases it.

Good luck, keep us up to date.

8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 04:52:35 AM »
i know it wont apply to everyone but i was on cycle for years and the most break i took was lowering the test doese to 250 every week to two weeks on my "break" lol i cycle hcg throughout my cycles while on and it seems to help cause i had just got my wife preggo a few months ago so like stated above, it can happen to anyone, use hcg and you never know :)  good luck
muscle

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 04:11:09 PM »
i know it wont apply to everyone but i was on cycle for years and the most break i took was lowering the test doese to 250 every week to two weeks on my "break" lol i cycle hcg throughout my cycles while on and it seems to help cause i had just got my wife preggo a few months ago so like stated above, it can happen to anyone, use hcg and you never know :)  good luck

let us know if its a girl!
you are gay.

newmom

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 04:14:04 PM »

congrats Muscle, hope she is doing well

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 05:04:37 PM »
Plenty of guys get their women pregnant while on cycles. Don't count your self out brother.
they usually have baby girls too...

bench

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »
thanks for the support you guys!  so far so good  :)

main thing is to be safe and using hcg can really help out, you just never know and expecially for the guys that want to have kids, plz play it safe cause if your like me, it does way heavily on my mind when cycling
muscle

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 11:32:17 AM »
they usually have baby girls too...

bench

It does seem that way.

Almost all the gear users i know who had a child while on, had a baby girl.

I also remember years ago on EF they had a poll of gear users and their child's sex, around 70% of all the kids where girls and there was over 1000 recorded.

8)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 03:36:14 PM »

Dude when i am on cycle i can blow 20 times a day in a chick and not get her prego....this past cycle i started some HCG b/c the skrienkage was wigging me out and 4 week later I knocked up this chick....so as long as I am not taking HCG I can blow whereever I want....needless to say I didn't want a little fuck trophy with this hoe so we went to the "smishsmortion" clinic and got a "smichsmortion".....dodged yet another bullet....
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 09:48:43 PM »
It does seem that way.

Almost all the gear users i know who had a child while on, had a baby girl.

I also remember years ago on EF they had a poll of gear users and their child's sex, around 70% of all the kids where girls and there was over 1000 recorded.

8)

Does anyone know why this is?

newmom

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 09:52:34 PM »
Dude when i am on cycle i can blow 20 times a day in a chick and not get her prego....this past cycle i started some HCG b/c the skrienkage was wigging me out and 4 week later I knocked up this chick....so as long as I am not taking HCG I can blow whereever I want....needless to say I didn't want a little fuck trophy with this hoe so we went to the "smishsmortion" clinic and got a "smichsmortion".....dodged yet another bullet....

a) not a dude
b) cover it up and you wont have that problem

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 11:14:27 PM »
Does anyone know why this is?
Not sure but I what I do know is sperm is not just sperm.

Male sperm is faster than female sperm but female sperm lives longer.
Maybe juice does something to the male tadpoles............ ???

Researchers discovered that sperm is also divided into 3 groups
1) Kamikaze sperm: Sperm that searches out the seed of another male and  annihilates them
2) Blocker sperm: Sperm that hangs around after the event and kills of the any sperm of another man that comes afterwards
3) Striker sperm: These are the guys that go after the egg as the prize
Any sperm can fertilise an egg but the structure and functions are definitely more complicated than what people think.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 07:45:28 PM »
a) not a dude
b) cover it up and you wont have that problem

sorry "dudete" and I fucking hate condoms.....its liek fuckin a plastic bag
First Rock