Author Topic: Off Topic Radio LIVE (6/2/10)WED 8pm: IFBB Pro James Llewellin & Chris Zimmerman  (Read 960 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Want to hear OFF-TOPIC LIVE? Go here and click the LISTEN LIVE LINK www.superhumanradio.com

Replays of Off-Topic will be available within 24 hours after the live broadcast.

Joining Carl Lanore & Aaron Singerman on Off Topic this week is

IFBB Pro James Llewellin and
Photographer Supreme: CHRIS ZIMMERMAN!

Click here to listen to past shows: http://www.offtopicradio.com
On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

clued-up

• Getbig V
This guy is quite the spammer. 

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Fuck, am I late?    Apologies Aaron, I was going to come by and fuck with you but I was busy.  Double next time yo?      :D

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Fuck, am I late?    Apologies Aaron, I was going to come by and fuck with you but I was busy.  Double next time yo?      :D

Show is over... but of course you can download it, and fuck with me when you finish listening.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-06022010.mp3
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Show is over... but of course you can download it, and fuck with me when you finish listening.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-06022010.mp3

Yo Slingearman, whats up?   I was a tad tied up for two weeks and I apologize for neglecting you man.    :-*

Did you stop posting your Off Topic threads on Get Big?  ;D    I can't say that I blame you. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Yo Slingearman, whats up?   I was a tad tied up for two weeks and I apologize for neglecting you man.    :-*

Did you stop posting your Off Topic threads on Get Big?  ;D    I can't say that I blame you. 

you are a sick motherfucking stalker........he doesnt like you man, nor does he want to be your friend

you NEED to fucking kill yourself.... ::) ::)

Robgun1

• Getbig III
you are a sick motherfucking stalker........he doesnt like you man, nor does he want to be your friend

you NEED to fucking kill yourself.... ::) ::)
bwahah!    Thought you would never show up puss!  welcome

I am here  pointing out how Slingearman is now afraid of taking questions from getbig because his friends (guests) will get asshurt over it.
. Not wanting friendship. I dont sell out for such.  ;) 

Now gimmick your bad self on bro!     

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
bwahah!    Thought you would never show up puss!  welcome

I am here  pointing out how Slingearman is now afraid of taking questions from getbig because his friends (guests) will get asshurt over it.
. Not wanting friendship. I dont sell out for such.  ;) 

Now gimmick your bad self on bro!     

no gimmick you terrible little homo.....everyone knows who i am, even singerman will tell you

you have fucking mental issues, followin ganother man around the internet like  a gay puppy is pathalogical 

Robgun1

• Getbig III

no gimmick you terrible little homo.....everyone knows who i am, even singerman will tell you

you have fucking mental issues, followin ganother man around the internet like  a gay puppy is pathalogical  
You've got to be kidding?   The cock stroking you do for Slingearman by far out does any fanboy schmoeing Ive ever seen. Its okay though- it works. Aaron needs someone to swing on his nuts to balance out all of the nut swinging he does .
Keep it up sparkles!  Maybe you will be lucky enough to get an extra shout out next week!  ;)
Oh yeah, Im hurt I made a post the other day and you didnt follow me and cry about it.  :(    

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
You've got to be kidding?   The cock stroking you do for Slingearman by far out does any fanboy schmoeing Ive ever seen. Its okay though- it works. Aaron needs someone to swing on his nuts to balance out all of the nut swinging he does .
Keep it up sparkles!  Maybe you will be lucky enough to get an extra shout out next week!  ;)
Oh yeah, Im hurt I made a post the other day and you didnt follow me and cry about it.  :(    

what are you even talkinh about you sick sick little man.... ::) ::)

i have no opinions on singerman one way or another....i listen to Off topic once in a while..........thats it

YOU though, come to GETBIG for the sole purpose of sucking on his cock and crying out for his attention.,,....

once again YOU ONLY POST IN THREADS RELATED TO HIM

i really need you to die today, children around you are no doubt in danger, you a sick fuck..........

Robgun1

• Getbig III
what are you even talkinh about you sick sick little man.... ::) ::)

i have no opinions on singerman one way or another....i listen to Off topic once in a while..........thats it

YOU though, come to GETBIG for the sole purpose of sucking on his cock and crying out for his attention.,,....

once again YOU ONLY POST IN THREADS RELATED TO HIM

i really need you to die today, children around you are no doubt in danger, you a sick fuck..........

Actually no. I also barely post.   Let me fill you in on something--  Look at your post count. Now look at the fact that you started here in March.
LoL  Enough said!    ;D

If it gives you less tears however, I will tell you I have nothing against Aaron personally, more so... his show and practice of shady reporting and flakey interviews (due to early onset career nut swinging).
His "reporting pratices" (if you will), are very hypocritical and not solid. They go against every bit of realism, that I believe he originally desired for his show. (Again, due to his "EOCN"  ('early onset career nut swinging').
  If he considers himself a personality in the small community of bodybuilding--  He had better grow a back bone in place of sending his gay friend as a gimmick to stick up for him. lmao  

toodles!    :-*