Author Topic: UFC 114 925,000+ PPV buys!! On a Holiday Weekend Too!!!  (Read 5482 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: UFC 114 925,000+ PPV buys!! On a Holiday Weekend Too!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 09:01:27 AM »
i am aware that contractions need apostrophes and you are to capitalize the first letter of a sentence, i am simply too lazy to do it on an internet message board.

you on the other hand are uneducated with regard to english and mma.  you're and your are two completely different words with different meanings; as are there, their and they're.

you probably say 'i went to the store over their'

You are too lazy to type correctly, but not too lazy to point out a grammatical oversight? Come on, quit being a bitch.

This is a message board....don't be so bitter about the owning I put on you daily.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 08:59:14 PM »
OK Fatboy. Whatever you say. Excuses, Excuses. Read the link I posted.

Say whatever you want...The UFC is highly successful. That you can not deny that....or maybe you can cook up some kind of excuse.

Oops didn't mean to say cook. I am sure that makes you hungry doesn't it fatboy?

You need to go back to your diet or stuffing you fat face...that's what you do best.

MMA is not your thing. Beat it.

Yea just as I thought.  you are fuill of shit and I caught you.  you UFC nuthuggers are so fucking ignorant it is pitiful.  Your lack of proving your inflated numbers have exposed your bullshit,.  Have some fucking dignity and go away for awhile and maybe we will forget your stupidity.  Hahaha I swear to god I am laughing out loud at how stupid you look right now.
No Worries 4 me

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 09:43:29 PM »
Yea just as I thought.  you are fuill of shit and I caught you.  you UFC nuthuggers are so fucking ignorant it is pitiful.  Your lack of proving your inflated numbers have exposed your bullshit,.  Have some fucking dignity and go away for awhile and maybe we will forget your stupidity.  Hahaha I swear to god I am laughing out loud at how stupid you look right now.

How can you laugh so hard with that gullet of yours stuffed with twinkies?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 09:49:03 PM »
Dave Meltzer writes for Yahoo sports, who happens to be a UFC partner, that guy is almost as big a UFC guy as you are, except he actually gets paid to hug nuts, you just do it for free.  UFC's PPV numbers are always "estimates", that are notrious for being "rounded up".  Shit, if anything, even if those numbers are remotely close to being accurate it works against them, It just means there is probably a shitload of dissapointed people who want their money back for a shitty overpriced card (let's see how many buyers will be scared off by UFC 114:Snoozefest)
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2010, 09:59:51 PM »
Dave Meltzer writes for Yahoo sports, who happens to be a UFC partner, that guy is almost as big a UFC guy as you are, except he actually gets paid to hug nuts, you just do it for free.  UFC's PPV numbers are always "estimates", that are notrious for being "rounded up".  Shit, if anything, even if those numbers are remotely close to being accurate it works against them, It just means there is probably a shitload of dissapointed people who want their money back for a shitty overpriced card (let's see how many buyers will be scared off by UFC 114:Snoozefest)

Great excuse ::)

If this logic were true, then why is the UFC continually growing? Why did 115 sell out?
We will see what the PPV numbers are for 115.
Then you will say they were fixed. You guys just can't except that millions of people love and watch the UFC.

I am sorry you are too poor, or have no friends or family to watch them with.
I guess I would be jealous of UFC fans too.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2010, 10:09:15 PM »
Great excuse ::)

If this logic were true, then why is the UFC continually growing? Why did 115 sell out?
We will see what the PPV numbers are for 115
Then you will say they were fixed. You guys just can't except that millions of people love and watch the UFC.

I am sorry you are too poor, or have no friends or family to watch them with.
I guess I would be jealous of UFC fans too.

Dude you're falling apart, get some sleep breh, you've had a long day of being ass raped on here.  Get some sleep and you can get back on here after you watch your cartoons in da morning.  We won't see the numbers because the UFC isn't obligated by law like boxing is to release actual numbers.  We will just see a grossly exaggerated "estimate", which even that will be lower than this one.  I watch all the UFC's, the fact that I'll be watching the next one at a titty bar and you'll probably be watching with a room full of molested kids dosen't mean much to me.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2010, 10:25:33 PM »
Dude you're falling apart, get some sleep breh, you've had a long day of being ass raped on here.  Get some sleep and you can get back on here after you watch your cartoons in da morning.  We won't see the numbers because the UFC isn't obligated by law like boxing is to release actual numbers.  We will just see a grossly exaggerated "estimate", which even that will be lower than this one.  I watch all the UFC's, the fact that I'll be watching the next one at a titty bar and you'll probably be watching with a room full of molested kids dosen't mean much to me.

So are you saying the UFC is not doing very well? They must be ready to go out of business if everyone hated their events as much as you and the rest of the chumps on here.

Seriously, why did your boxing club close down?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 07:40:00 AM »
So are you saying the UFC is not doing very well? They must be ready to go out of business if everyone hated their events as much as you and the rest of the chumps on here.

Seriously, why did your boxing club close down?

I don't own a boxing club and the one I go to didn't close down, nice try though (I mean you trying to change the subject of this ongoing verbal butt raping you are bringing upon yourself).
Predictions
 40/61

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2010, 08:59:57 AM »
How can you laugh so hard with that gullet of yours stuffed with twinkies?

hahahaha fudgepacker you are melting so much you better go get that mop you use at work.  Sad how you got outed for putting up bullshit numbers.,  Are you sad
No Worries 4 me