Author Topic: CRAZY Nutjob Michael Savage - Obama & William Ayers Behind Israeli Commando Raid  (Read 1247 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Michael Savage is my favorite talk radio host by far. 

Blacken - you need to be diagnosed.  This fits you to a tee: 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

that don't surprise me, he's a moron and so are ,well you know :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

that don't surprise me, he's a moron and so are ,well you know :D :D :D :D

Right.  You are smarter, more educated, and better informed on issues than he is  ::)  ::)  ::)

Tell me what PHD you have Blacken?

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______________

A Brief Biography of Michael Savage

Michael Savage was born in the Bronx, New York City, USA, in 1942.  His birth name was Michael Alan Weiner.  His family is from Russia.

Michael attended Queens College, City University of New York, graduating in 1963 with a  B.S. in Biology. He also went to the University of Hawaii, achieving a Master of Science in medical botany, 1970, and a Master of Arts in medical anthropology, 1972.

He earned a Ph.D. in Nutritional Ethnomedicine from the University of California, Berkeley, 1978.  His dissertation was on “Nutritional Ethnomedicine in Fiji.”

He is a renowned expert on herbal whose work in this field is highly regarded.

Michael Savage is the author of 18 books and is a three-time best-selling author.

His books include:

Herbs that heal : prescription for herbal healing - with wife Janet (1994)

The herbal bible : a family guide to herbal home remedies (1992)

Earth medicine--earth food : plant remedies, drugs, and natural foods of the North American Indians (1980)

Plant a tree : a working guide to regreening America (1975)

Secrets of Fijian medicine - with Irving Stone (1970)

The Savage Nation (2002)

The Enemy Within (2004).

He has been a columnist for Newsmax since 1999.

Michael Savage’s show, The Savage Nation, is a nationally syndicated radio program heard by millions of listeners every Monday through Friday.

His radio show began in 1994 on KSFO in San Francisco, where Dr. Savage lives.  “The Savage Nation” is a part of the Talk Radio Network.  It is currently the third highest rated talk show in the country.  "As Michael continues to challenge his audience and himself, the show and the ratings will just continue to grow," says Mark Masters, CEO of Talk Radio Network.

Michael Savage has a pet dog, Teddy, who has become one of the most well-known pets in the country. 

Savage created the phrase "Compassionate Conservative" in 1994, and formed The Paul Revere Society.

"Savage coined the terms "Compassionate Conservative" and "Islamo-Fascist," which have been hijacked by Republican speechwriters and spread like wildfire." -- MichaelSavage.com

Mr. Savage is married to Janet and has two grown children, a son and daughter.

See another biography of Michael Savage here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Ayers, Dorhn helped organize 'peace' flotilla
American Thinker ^ | 6/3/10 | Rick Moran

Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 5:02:58 PM by Wilderness Conservative

Former Weather Underground leaders William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, as well as Code Pink founder Jodie Evans, helped organize the Free Gaza Movement, which launched the six-ship flotilla from Turkey to Israel that ended in a violent clash with Israeli Defense Forces, BigGovernment.com reported.

In January, the trio were spotted in Egypt attempting to stir up crowds on the streets with 1,400 other left-wing activists after the Egyptian government refused to allow Free Gaza Movement members to enter the Gaza Strip. About 100 marchers were eventually allowed to cross the border, where they were met by former Hamas prime minister Ismail Haniyeh.

BigGovernment quotes author Philip Weiss, who wrote that he witnessed Ayers and Dohrn arguing with fellow activists over whether to accept Egypt's offer to allow a small number of them into Gaza:

"Dohrn said that the principle of ‘All or none' was a miserable one for activist politics. You always took what you could get and kept fighting for more. A European man in a red keffiyeh screamed at her that she was serving the fascisti. Her partner Bill Ayers gently confronted him and asked him why he was so out of control. Between getting on and off the bus, Dohrn, who wore a flower in her hair, said that she didn't like the absolutist certainty of the people on the other side of the police barricades, and having been in the Weather Underground, she knew something about absolutist feeling."

As political theater, an argument between the aging flower child/domestic terrorist and a fellow traveler over who knew more about "absolutist feelings" would be hard to top.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Right.  You are smarter, more educated, and better informed on issues than he is  ::)  ::)  ::)

Tell me what PHD you have Blacken?

TO be fair, you're an educated dude, 333386... but Maddow's PhD trumps your JD.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blacken cant even write a sentence without lifting it from someone else and he is calling Savage a moron?

As for myself and madcow - fine she has 4 years of post grad work where you have 2 and I have 3.  The difference there is far less than blacken and savage. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
TO be fair, you're an educated dude, 333386... but Maddow's PhD trumps your JD.

That's debatable. What exactly does a PhD in politics even entail? Not to knock it, but anyone getting a JD is more than capable of getting a PhD in politics or something like that. Bonus points for JD/MBA.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yeah, but anytime we use college degree as the yardstick...you'll always find some muslim cleric or serial killer or unabomber with 3 phds who suddenly has more education than anyone here....

Very hard to measure "who is smarter", ya know?  I'm a legit 137 IQ repeatedly tested, and an MBA... but the old man who never went to high school but spent 30 years reading books 2 hours a night knows way more than I do.  it's about areas of specialization.  maddow knows more about politics than you ever will, she's just misguided in your opinion.  You know way more about law, guns and Slayer than maddow ever will. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
IQ doesnt really mean shit its like the genetic potential for muscle mass most will never reach their potential...no offense 240 but youre a prime example alot of shit that you say on here isnt indicative of someone with your IQ... :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
333, basically Michael Savage is a former or failed Hippie. My dad always listen to this man's dribble. It sounds like he is on some of the herbal remedies that he studied.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
yeah, but anytime we use college degree as the yardstick...you'll always find some muslim cleric or serial killer or unabomber with 3 phds who suddenly has more education than anyone here....

Very hard to measure "who is smarter", ya know?  I'm a legit 137 IQ repeatedly tested, and an MBA... but the old man who never went to high school but spent 30 years reading books 2 hours a night knows way more than I do.  it's about areas of specialization.  maddow knows more about politics than you ever will, she's just misguided in your opinion.  You know way more about law, guns and Slayer than maddow ever will. 

IDK, there's a lot of overlap.  I'm going for my masters in government now and we cover a lot of law, especially administrative law.  I would imagine that people going for their JD probably cover a lot of government.

I can agree that each knows more about their respective fields obviously, but suggesting that each is "way" out of the others league seems to be a little bit of a stretch.  Especially when you factor in specialized fields.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333, basically Michael Savage is a former or failed Hippie. My dad always listen to this man's dribble. It sounds like he is on some of the herbal remedies that he studied.

Yes he is nuts often times, but he is right on point in many diverse areas.  Being a guy who grew up on the same Bronx streets I did, Savage says a lot of things that I can easily relate to. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He is a little off the wall. But, that's part of his appeal. He's like a political version of Andrew Dice Clay.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He is a little off the wall. But, that's part of his appeal. He's like a political version of Andrew Dice Clay.

Savage is a man of the streets and thats why I like him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Savage is a man of the streets and thats why I like him. 

Please - lets see Rush call it out like this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BF - you will like this one.