Author Topic: What does Aaron Singerman do for a living?  (Read 5010 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: What does Aaron Singerman do for a living?
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 09:24:19 PM »

i like aaron and wish him the best......but the funniest part is with a straight face he is trying to market himself as a "prep" guru because obviously hosting a radio show about bodybuilding and competing in a louisana npc show qualifies him to tell jenny fitness slut to drop her carbs a little more and charge her who knows how much glancing at her pictures once a week

so having your own radio show doesnt qualify u as a guru?

john romano has his own radio show and he's a guru. remember how well he did with paul dillet at the arnold classic .

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2010, 09:25:57 PM »
I was just labouring on a building site and taking home more, the qualified tradesman these days can expect to make a very good living
and half the time you do fuck all anyway, long lunch breaks, chatting with the lads, finding a good hiding spot in the afternoon for a catnap and then head home early, the day flys by.
so are u better than aaron singerman because u work a real job from 9-5, something that you can be proud of, something with a guarantee'd monthly paycheck and medical and dental benefit!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 09:30:40 PM »
So what are u saying that u wouldnt want to live the life of aaron singerman.

Oh yea i forgot, he's also now part of the "whack pack" on rxmuscle and gets to go on dave palumbos heavy muscle radio so a guy like john romano can blast him for 45 min and tell him how much of an idiot is, and he also gets a cool "whack pack name" like jewbacca!

Singerman is now officially BLINGERMAN!!!

Uhh, I will pass. Like you, what a schmoe.  :D
X

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 09:45:58 PM »
so are u better than aaron singerman because u work a real job from 9-5, something that you can be proud of, something with a guarantee'd monthly paycheck and medical and dental benefit!!!!
Actually I got let go from that job they said I was nt pro-active enough which was a lie, nobody put more time and effort into organizing
practical jokes on site or gathering the boys for a good old chat about the "job"

regards

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2010, 09:51:22 PM »
Actually I got let go from that job they said I was nt pro-active enough which was a lie, nobody put more time and effort into organizing
practical jokes on site or gathering the boys for a good old chat about the "job"

regards

try to get an online radio show, u can make up to 3grand a month with sponsorship/advertisement money! not bad for sitting at home all week and working 3 hours one day/week.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2010, 10:41:22 PM »
u know what, instead of me defending singerman on here, Aaron, why dont u just come out and tell us how u make enough to afford to go to every ifbb show all across the country and prep for a contest diet without a 9-5 job.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2010, 11:22:58 PM »
Well, with a surname like Singerman it's most likely that he's Jewish and therefore he doesn't have to work ;) How many of y'all ever heard of a Jewish homeless person LOL

io856

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2010, 11:28:39 PM »
Old money

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2010, 11:41:59 PM »

He's been pretty candid about his life situation.  Although he may have disclosed some things that might've been better kept out of the public arena, the fact that he did choose to share certainly humanizes him a bit.  To be able to openly admit those things makes him *less* deserving of the ridicule he often receives.  He's emerged from a very dark place and he's doing something he really enjoys, something that helps him to support himself. 

Snitcherman Singerman is a good guy in my book. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2010, 08:24:11 AM »
Aaron contacted me to pass this along:

I'm outta town, but I will reply as soon as I get to a computer.

And for the record I was only staying with my folks because Amy and I broke up. Until then I hadn't lived aty parents house for any continuous length of time since I moved out at 17 years old. I was caught off guard by Amy actions and no other place to go.
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »
Little known fact . . . Aaron tours the country in a very successful ( $$$ ) one man tribute to the Back Street Boys. He performs as " Jew-stin Timberlake ."

Recently THE BEEF caught the act in Vegas and when Jew-stin performed Quit Playing Games With My Heart, THE BEEF had a tear in his eye.

The man has a hell  of a voice.

THE BEEF

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2010, 08:58:01 AM »
Lol.
I dont like twinks.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2010, 10:22:36 PM »
Aaron contacted me to pass this along:

I'm outta town, but I will reply as soon as I get to a computer.

And for the record I was only staying with my folks because Amy and I broke up. Until then I hadn't lived aty parents house for any continuous length of time since I moved out at 17 years old. I was caught off guard by Amy actions and no other place to go.

Thanks Vince... after looking at this thread I'm not sure what to contribute. I make enough money doing what I love to pay the bills, buy food, and have a little fun... that's about it. Although I might not be getting rich, I am extremely happy with what I do, my life, and how things are going... and that is most certainly enough for me.

A

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2010, 10:25:41 PM »
Thanks Vince... after looking at this thread I'm not sure what to contribute. I make enough money doing what I love to pay the bills, buy food, and have a little fun... that's about it. Although I might not be getting rich, I am extremely happy with what I do, my life, and how things are going... and that is most certainly enough for me.

Aaron, your muscles are starting to get pretty big.  If times go tough, you can always resort to g4p to add in a little income.  Thats what 95% of the ifbb pros do. 
I dont like twinks.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2010, 11:22:37 PM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2010, 11:58:07 PM »

"Love everything you do, and have humility in it."

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 03:49:58 AM »
u know what, instead of me defending singerman on here, Aaron, why dont u just come out and tell us how u make enough to afford to go to every ifbb show all across the country and prep for a contest diet without a 9-5 job.

LOL!!! are you saying it just doesn't "add up" and that the IRS should start looking into it ;D?

Afterall, high income earners like us are getting tired of self centered hustlers and freeloaders...   >:(

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2010, 03:54:31 AM »
I think this man sells dope.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2010, 03:56:55 AM »
I think that he comes from money, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong... It wouldn't be the 1st time ;)