Author Topic: GH, whats the average cost?  (Read 6588 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
GH, whats the average cost?
« on: June 03, 2010, 06:44:39 PM »
whats the average cost of real human grade GH?  my doc says its thousands of dollars a month.

also, do people cycle it like test?

and do you worry about cancer with GH?  seems like if u had some low grade malignancy, it would make it grow like crazy.
you are gay.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: GH, whats the average cost?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
Gh is very expensive through a US compounding pharmacy...I loved gh until I came off of it this time around..I had some pretty nasty side effects which are getting better each day...its been almost 4 weeks and I'm just starting to feel normal again...do you have cancer in your family?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 09:32:14 PM »
Gh is very expensive through a US compounding pharmacy...I loved gh until I came off of it this time around..I had some pretty nasty side effects which are getting better each day...its been almost 4 weeks and I'm just starting to feel normal again...do you have cancer in your family?

What kind of muscle mass gains did you see from the GH?

Does it live up the hype or no?
l

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 10:00:01 PM »

What kind of muscle mass gains did you see from the GH?

Does it live up the hype or no?

Most people see the kind of gains where their muscles appear bigger.  Some may see the kind where their muscles appear larger though.
Y

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »
Most people see the kind of gains where their muscles appear bigger.  Some may see the kind where their muscles appear larger though.

::)
l

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 10:14:38 PM »
::)

I said "most" people.  You'll still look like a midget giraffe. 
At least you'll have less money.
Y

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 12:10:39 AM »
I said "most" people.  You'll still look like a midget giraffe. 
At least you'll have less money.

wow.
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »
Gh is awesome for recovery and burning fat...I gain lean muscle mass from it and look fuller...nothing beats AAS for strength and size

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 09:05:28 PM »
Gh is awesome for recovery and burning fat...I gain lean muscle mass from it and look fuller...nothing beats AAS for strength and size

X2
Thunderdome approved

io856

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 02:23:32 AM »
water retention in the muscle, layer of skin and belly

pray4surf

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 11:56:36 AM »
Why didn't you use peptides to get your pituitary to produce on its own right away.  Less than 1 hour post injection produces a nice spike of YOUR own gh.
It's like HCG for your pituitary.

100mcg of ghrp6, or ghrp2(if you're not sensitive to minimal prolactin and cortisol increase, some also say it effects their sleep)
100mcg of mod grf (1-29)

It's effects can be felt quickly.  Only down side I've noticed about peps is the water retention.  Just like gh, it will cause some bloat, so it's not good if you're going to do a show.

Once in the am and right before bed.  You will sleep like a baby just like if you are on gh.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2010, 01:57:17 PM »
whats the average cost of real human grade GH?  my doc says its thousands of dollars a month.

and do you worry about cancer with GH?  seems like if u had some low grade malignancy, it would make it grow like crazy.

Cheapest I know of is $350 for 100ius.  I know lots of people say they pay less.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2010, 10:42:24 PM »

It depends on what your getting, the generic stuff is as low as $1.00 an iu, if get something like humatrope or serostim it's gonna be more like $9.00-$10.00 an iu. It just depends really on who you know, I've seen the name brand stuff go anywhere from $300-$1200. Also keep in mind if you buy in bulk that's gonna effect the price as well. In my opinion GH works really well, but it depends on your goals. Nothing will put mass and strength on as well as AAS, but GH changes more of your bodys look than anything else. The scale doesn't change that much with GH, but your look will. GH is also great for repairing the body in so many different ways. My advice to most would be if you've reached a point with your physique where nothing seems to be changing and your diet and training is in check and you've reached a plateau with AAS then GH would be perfect under those circumstances. One last thing considering ones age would be in that equation as well.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 01:15:06 AM »
It depends on what your getting, the generic stuff is as low as $1.00 an iu, if get something like humatrope or serostim it's gonna be more like $9.00-$10.00 an iu. It just depends really on who you know, I've seen the name brand stuff go anywhere from $300-$1200. Also keep in mind if you buy in bulk that's gonna effect the price as well. In my opinion GH works really well, but it depends on your goals. Nothing will put mass and strength on as well as AAS, but GH changes more of your bodys look than anything else. The scale doesn't change that much with GH, but your look will. GH is also great for repairing the body in so many different ways. My advice to most would be if you've reached a point with your physique where nothing seems to be changing and your diet and training is in check and you've reached a plateau with AAS then GH would be perfect under those circumstances. One last thing considering ones age would be in that equation as well.

If this were true as far as GH goes then how come in the days of pumping iron guys were on a shitload of human grade deca,dbol,test, all the same AAS we use today...... but bodybuilders back then hardly even looked like they worked out compared to nowadays
Gh can put on a shitload of size... look at the fella Spike on here...see his old pics before he started GH and slin? Looked like nothing compared to now...

I know  guys who put on ALOT of size after gh. However they were all running high doses. (over 6 IU per day for close to a year  straight. MAybe it wasn't the GH but the GH allowed the steroids to work better or some shit. Who knows, but I will say that they were nothing special on AAS alone until dabbling with the growth.
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 01:35:47 AM »
Gh wont put a lot of mass on

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 02:25:07 AM »
at 5iu a day it sure wont  :D

most people who have ran GH will say that in order to see gains in size 8-10 iu is needed.

l

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 03:33:52 AM »
If this were true as far as GH goes then how come in the days of pumping iron guys were on a shitload of human grade deca,dbol,test, all the same AAS we use today...... but bodybuilders back then hardly even looked like they worked out compared to nowadays
Gh can put on a shitload of size... look at the fella Spike on here...see his old pics before he started GH and slin? Looked like nothing compared to now...

I know  guys who put on ALOT of size after gh. However they were all running high doses. (over 6 IU per day for close to a year  straight. MAybe it wasn't the GH but the GH allowed the steroids to work better or some shit. Who knows, but I will say that they were nothing special on AAS alone until dabbling with the growth.

"If this were true as far as GH goes then how come in the days of pumping iron guys were on a shitload of human grade deca,dbol,test, all the same AAS we use today...... but bodybuilders back then hardly even looked like they worked out compared to nowadays"....That's one of the boldest statements I've ever heard my friend, 99.999% of the people on this and every other board couldn't even come close to achieving the look of any of those guys !!! and what makes it even more comical is guys today have many more available items than those guys ever could've dreamed of !! Also AAS and GH work extremely well together, but without AAS GH doesn't work as well. Just out of curiousity have you ever used GH ??

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 03:57:11 AM »
"If this were true as far as GH goes then how come in the days of pumping iron guys were on a shitload of human grade deca,dbol,test, all the same AAS we use today...... but bodybuilders back then hardly even looked like they worked out compared to nowadays"....That's one of the boldest statements I've ever heard my friend, 99.999% of the people on this and every other board couldn't even come close to achieving the look of any of those guys !!! and what makes it even more comical is guys today have many more available items than those guys ever could've dreamed of !! Also AAS and GH work extremely well together, but without AAS GH doesn't work as well. Just out of curiousity have you ever used GH ??

First of all those guys in pumping iron would not even be able to look like they work out when standing in a tshirt compared to todays average juiced up gym rat on hgh and AAS.
 This has nothing to do with who can achieve what...no shit not everyone can be Arnold and those guys. But bodybuilders are way bigger today. See gym rats at 260 pounds and lean at 5 11 which you did not see back in that day EVER!
Arnold was 6 2 and weighed almost 30 pounds less.

Never said I used GH did I ever say that?

I said I have talked to friends  and have seen them change over the course of the year and they told me exactly what I said. AAS with GH (in high enough doses) is extremely powerful and is much more powerful than steroids alone.
It is funny how tstmaniac also said he didn;t gain much size from GH...that is because he was on 5iu's per day.
If he ran 8 per day the results would probably be different.

Ask Spike how much he would weigh without gh...
I would say he would be stuck at 230 soaking wet.
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »
Gh wont put the size on you that test will no matter how much gh your on...i never went up to 8ius a day because i dont want gh gut and a caveman head..gh is great for lean muscle,shredding fat, and better muscle shape...its also great for repairing injuries...why dont you actually try it instead of analyzing other peoples gains

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 09:40:32 AM »
Gh wont put the size on you that test will no matter how much gh your on...i never went up to 8ius a day because i dont want gh gut and a caveman head..gh is great for lean muscle,shredding fat, and better muscle shape...its also great for repairing injuries...why dont you actually try it instead of analyzing other peoples gains

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »
Why didn't you use peptides to get your pituitary to produce on its own right away.  Less than 1 hour post injection produces a nice spike of YOUR own gh.
It's like HCG for your pituitary.

100mcg of ghrp6, or ghrp2(if you're not sensitive to minimal prolactin and cortisol increase, some also say it effects their sleep)
100mcg of mod grf (1-29)

It's effects can be felt quickly.  Only down side I've noticed about peps is the water retention.  Just like gh, it will cause some bloat, so it's not good if you're going to do a show.

Once in the am and right before bed.  You will sleep like a baby just like if you are on gh.

How do you feel about CJC-1295?
Alone and after hgh?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 03:27:07 PM »
GH=LEAN,SOME WATER RETENTION+LOTS OF BENEFITS+3D LOOK
INSULIN=MASS

-GH15

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2010, 04:55:20 PM »
still think u cannot beat good ol test.

very cheap, effective, and safe.
you are gay.

dustin

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2010, 05:23:41 PM »
GH is still too hit and miss up here in Canada for fuck sakes. The money I've wasted over this shit. First time I think I got legit GH I came down with H1N1 but did feel a lot different. My hands and feet are a lot bigger. The shoes I got last fall are way too tight on my feet now. Even if you're running legit GH, it seems like the general consensus is that a lot needs to be run in order to see decent gains.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »
still think u cannot beat good ol test.

very cheap, effective, and safe.

Agreed