Author Topic: Do...  (Read 4190 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Do...
« on: June 04, 2010, 12:22:53 AM »
racial differences actually exist? Discuss.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Do...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 12:28:30 AM »
let me put an END to any FURTHER speculation!

:-*

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 12:36:00 AM »
let me put an END to any FURTHER speculation!

:-*

How does this in any way answer the question?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 12:38:40 AM »
How does this in any way answer the question?

there's a black ladie on the far left, doing the same shit as the white ladies, and that's being the target of my desire and acknowleding flesh...

get your brain cirquits checked, you tend to be a little tense and waaaaay too serious... no disrespect to dj181 but this fucking thread suck

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 12:44:10 AM »
The key is not to say one is better or superior than the other. For example, take a white man, a black man, and an asian man who are all the same height. In general, the black man will have the longest arms and legs at the same given height, say 6 feet tall, and the asian man will have the shortest limbs, but a longer torso. Remember, this is in general, and not so with every single case. And how about calf size? Are there any racial differances there? Remember, one isn't any better than another.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 12:48:31 AM »
there's a black ladie on the far left, doing the same shit as the white ladies, and that's being the target of my desire and acknowleding flesh...

get your brain cirquits checked, you tend to be a little tense and waaaaay too serious... no disrespect to dj181 but this fucking thread suck

It's obvious racial differences exist physically, whats not so obvious is whether or not differences exist in intelligence.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 01:06:51 AM »
It's obvious racial differences exist physically, whats not so obvious is whether or not differences exist in intelligence.

yeah, but i said that they are doing the same thing in that picture, having the same mental state. I wanted to bring it out in a positive way that we can all agree and smile upon.

There is NO DIFFerence... I speak from my own experience... people's intelligence and attitudes are defined by their cultural backround, I know black people who you, i'm sure, wouldn't consider black untill you saw them yourself how they talk/act/dress etc...

the "mesomorph" who posts here in getbig is the opposite of wiggs and g_thang and he's blacker than they are, he has those typical original negroe features which wiggs and g_thang lack.... and yet mesomorph is the brightest and most wellspoken person in getbig. and it's not because he's black or white, it's because he's a good dude.

no difference.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 01:16:49 AM »
yeah, but i said that they are doing the same thing in that picture, having the same mental state. I wanted to bring it out in a positive way that we can all agree and smile upon.

There is NO DIFFerence... I speak from my own experience... people's intelligence and attitudes are defined by their cultural backround, I know black people who you, i'm sure, wouldn't consider black untill you saw them yourself how they talk/act/dress etc...

the "mesomorph" who posts here in getbig is the opposite of wiggs and g_thang and he's blacker than they are, he has those typical original negroe features which wiggs and g_thang lack.... and yet mesomorph is the brightest and most wellspoken person in getbig. and it's not because he's black or white, it's because he's a good dude.

no difference.

I agree with you that any likely differences in intelligence is a mainly due to culture/environment.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 01:18:33 AM »

no difference.

i give up.

k-a$$ (chaos)...an original butt sucker  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 02:23:15 AM »
i give up.

just die, please

i haven't met such a bitter and annoying maggot like u before in my life, i have no idea what's ur problem.

getbiggers? what's g_thangs story? no matter what i say this monkey bitch constantly crys and crys

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 02:31:36 AM »
I seriously did not notice -- because I was looking at the three white chicks. Doesn't make me a racist, I just am not attracted to black at all. Like black wallpaper: nothing intrinsically wrong with it, but I wouldn't put it on my walls.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 02:35:14 AM »
I seriously did not notice -- because I was looking at the three white chicks. Doesn't make me a racist, I just am not attracted to black at all. Like black wallpaper: nothing intrinsically wrong with it, but I wouldn't put it on my walls.

I don't think you can compare wallpaper to humans, it's like apples and oranges.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 02:36:26 AM »
I don't think you can compare wallpaper to humans, it's like apples and oranges.
You're right: they don't compare. The glue won't hold up humans.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 02:38:18 AM »
You're right: they don't compare. The glue won't hold up humans.

;D

I just looked at the picture again, they all have similar skin tone. The "black" one could quite easily be Greek, some greek girls look like that for example.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 02:46:40 AM »
;D

I just looked at the picture again, they all have similar skin tone. The "black" one could quite easily be Greek, some greek girls look like that for example.
That may be it. I don't like most greek or italian women either. Nor deeply-tanned white chicks, for that matter. I just really don't like the color brown, not the negroid facial structure -- no matter how hot those girls are supposed to be. Just like with cars: I can appreciate the fine engineering involved in a Ferrari, but I think they're piss-ugly and I'd never want one.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 05:26:07 AM »
The key is not to say one is better or superior than the other. For example, take a white man, a black man, and an asian man who are all the same height. In general, the black man will have the longest arms and legs at the same given height, say 6 feet tall, and the asian man will have the shortest limbs, but a longer torso. Remember, this is in general, and not so with every single case. And how about calf size? Are there any racial differances there? Remember, one isn't any better than another.
Calf size, most blacks have high short calves, Asians usually have full length calves, Whites vary some short some full there are definately differences genetics wise between races in all aspects.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 06:18:41 AM »
Calf size, most blacks have high short calves, Asians usually have full length calves, Whites vary some short some full there are definately differences genetics wise between races in all aspects.

yeah but we have 100% in common in many things though... people are biological constructors, people can develop themselves...

AND LOL... a child videotaping his mother  :D... or her mother... LOL

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 06:21:19 AM »
Hell yea Devil that kid has a hot ass mom!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 06:25:13 AM »
Hell yea Devil that kid has a hot ass mom!

I wish I had mom like dät, think about what kinda hoe her... you know the possibilites are endless ,train them young :P

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 06:38:55 AM »
yeah but we have 100% in common in many things though... people are biological constructors, people can develop themselves...

AND LOL... a child videotaping his mother  :D... or her mother... LOL

that other pic. Damn. I'd do three consecutive life sentences in a Turkish prison for that.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 07:14:09 AM »

i haven't met such a bitter and annoying maggot like u before in my life, i have no idea what's ur problem.

getbiggers? what's g_thangs story? no matter what i say this monkey bitch constantly crys and crys

what's your story?  you're the most annoying, unfunny little twit on here right now.  you bitch and cry about this place sucking, threads sucking and you post pics of adolescent females.  you act like a weird, whiney little bitch

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 07:20:57 AM »
*cough*  ::)

I haven't bitched about one thing, not one... yeah I ridicule religion and oily men, but that's about it, I've gained a great support from people that counts here... the rest who don't are man worshippers and two faced monkey's... two faced is the keyword in their case

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 07:32:40 AM »

*cough*  ::)

I haven't bitched about one thing, not one... yeah I ridicule religion and oily men, but that's about it, I've gained a great support from people that counts here... the rest who don't are man worshippers and two faced monkey's... two faced is the keyword in their case

you bitch all the time you are worse than a woman

quit whining like a bitch and posting pictures of children and acting like a tool and you'll be alright

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 07:38:33 AM »

you bitch all the time you are worse than a woman

quit whining like a bitch and posting pictures of children and acting like a tool and you'll be alright

cry me a river, homo,

those "children" are the same age as me, and secondly, disagreeing with a sheep mind like yourself and having a conversation isn't bitching, it's maning up

so man up, swallow ur bullshit, take a shit and start new.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 07:42:53 AM »
cry me a river, homo,

those "children" are the same age as me, and secondly, disagreeing with a sheep mind like yourself isn't bitching, it's maning up

so man up, swallow ur bullshit, take a shit and start new.

you said before you are 21 and some of them are 15. 

also, like i told you before, get some lessons in teh funny before posting again beetlejuice