Author Topic: Kansas: Muslims Want Private Section in City Cemetery  (Read 1940 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Kansas: Muslims Want Private Section in City Cemetery
« on: June 04, 2010, 05:29:42 AM »
Kansas: Muslims Want Private Section in City Cemetery
June 3, 2010
http://loganswarning.com/2010/06/03/kansas-muslims-want-private-section-in-city-cemetery/

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _____________

Well, this just cannot be true. Muslims would never ask for special treatment. I am just curious, is this the “tolerant” part of Islam that we keep on hearing about? The answer should be a flat out no, assimilate or click your heels three times and wake up in an Islamic country.

Garden City Muslims seek section of cemetery
Associated Press – June 3, 2010 10:24 AM ET

GARDEN CITY, Kan. (AP) – Leaders of the Muslim community in Garden City are asking the city to set aside a section of the city cemetery for their members.

The Garden City Telegram reports that several leaders from Burmese, Somali and Ethiopian communities presented a letter to City Commissioner Nancy Harness containing the request.

The group is asking that a section of Valley View Cemetery be separated with a fence or other structure for a burial ground. Customs and styles of a Muslim gravesite, burial and funerals vary by regional customs.

Harness passed along the request to fellow commissioners during a public meeting Tuesday but no action was taken.

________________________ ______________________

I agree, the city should make a mass cemetary, spill a thousands gallons of pig blood in there and let any of these barbarians who want to be buried there pay the city 10,000 dollars for the privilege.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Kansas: Muslims Want Private Section in City Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 06:09:28 AM »
Suprised that a town in Kansas would have enough of them to matter.  Maybe they should just use the city landfill?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 09:27:33 AM »
Toto, I don't think we're in Mecca anymore.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 09:35:12 AM »
I agree with the Muslims on one condition.

All of the Muslims living in the area are poured into a mass grave with a bulldozer at the City Cemetery after being executed.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 09:56:19 AM »
eh...fucking appeasement.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 10:07:08 AM »
I agree with the Muslims on one condition.

All of the Muslims living in the area are poured into a mass grave with a bulldozer at the City Cemetery after being executed.

Get a grip, Cletus.

They have Christian cemeteries in Muslim countries, so what's the big deal?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 10:12:37 AM »
Wow the intolerance.  Whatever happened to religious freedom in this country?  That includes the right to be buried according to your religion.  This is a highly important part of islam. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 10:15:32 AM »
Wow the intolerance.  Whatever happened to religious freedom in this country?  That includes the right to be buried according to your religion.  This is a highly important part of islam. 

Yeah, imagine these third world pigs refusing to assimilate like the rest of us? 

Screw these dirty muslim maggots and send them home, EVERY ONE THEM. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »
Yeah, imagine these third world pigs refusing to assimilate like the rest of us? 

Screw these dirty muslim maggots and send them home, EVERY ONE THEM. 

wow i take it you've met very few muslims and that is why you have such ignorant attitudes.  I know many muslims who are American born or who have moved here to have successful businesses and have assimilated just fine into an American life. 

By the way 333 what is assimilation to you and why does it matter so much?  Does the constitution not afford any American the right to freedom of speech, religious expression, freedom from persecution?  Are you saying that these rights are not in fact inalienable to Americans but only to christian Americans or those Americans you decide? 

For someone who so strongly views Obama as against the constitution i have yet to see him act like you do.  Perhaps it is you who is against the constitution.
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 10:25:15 AM »
Get a grip, Cletus.

They have Christian cemeteries in Muslim countries, so what's the big deal?

Indeed. Hence why it's illegal to build churches, synagogues or temples in Libya, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan and a host of other Muslim countries. But hey, it's the West that's intolerant.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 10:27:44 AM »
wow i take it you've met very few muslims and that is why you have such ignorant attitudes.  I know many muslims who are American born or who have moved here to have successful businesses and have assimilated just fine into an American life. 

By the way 333 what is assimilation to you and why does it matter so much?  Does the constitution not afford any American the right to freedom of speech, religious expression, freedom from persecution?  Are you saying that these rights are not in fact inalienable to Americans but only to christian Americans or those Americans you decide? 

For someone who so strongly views Obama as against the constitution i have yet to see him act like you do.  Perhaps it is you who is against the constitution.

People are free to do whatever they want, but not with my tax dollars.  If these slobs want their own cemetary, let them purchase private land and build their own muslim cemetary. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 10:28:39 AM »
Indeed. Hence why it's illegal to build churches, synagogues or temples in Libya, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan and a host of other Muslim countries. But hey, it's the West that's intolerant.  :)

So now we should act like they do?  Wow great solution there BF.  Lets act like the worst and most intolerant countries rather than recognizing we are in fact a country of freedom for all.  
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 10:36:26 AM »
So now we should act like they do?  Wow great solution there BF.  Lets act like the worst and most intolerant countries rather than recognizing we are in fact a country of freedom for all.  

Act like they do? No, acting like they do would be banning the building of any mosques in the USA (not letting them build one on Ground Zero), making them pay the jizya, and randomly persecuting them through murders, beheadings, torture and rape.

Get off your fucking moral high horse.

Why should we have to bend over backwards for these fucking barbarians when I can't even go to Libya and build a Church? What's good for them is good for us. Morality and "being the bigger man" does nothing but get innocent people killed.

They're the ONLY fucking group of people that get to have their cake and eat it, too. 10 of the 13 worst violators of religious freedoms last year were Muslim countries. Yet we're the bad guys.  ::)

Amazing that this religion can do whatever it wants, kill whoever it wants, conquer whoever it wants, and people in the West STILL sit there and apologize and justify it. Disgusting.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 10:44:08 AM »
Four simple words - Because they are Americans.

We are the home of the free and because we are not Libya and hopefully never will be.  With you though you don't seem to realize you act like those you despise the most.  You have more in common with those 'barbarians' that persecute Christians and snuff out freedom than you would like to admit. 

They are protected by the constitution of this country and are free to practice their religion without persecution.  That includes burial rights. 
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 10:55:03 AM »
Four simple words - Because they are Americans.

We are the home of the free and because we are not Libya and hopefully never will be.  With you though you don't seem to realize you act like those you despise the most.  You have more in common with those 'barbarians' that persecute Christians and snuff out freedom than you would like to admit.  

They are protected by the constitution of this country and are free to practice their religion without persecution.  That includes burial rights.  

Equality means equal rights for all. It does not mean "special treatment for the Muslims" while everyone else gets shit on.  ;)

Keep trying to compare me to those monsters, though. It really shows that you have no idea what you're talking about and can only resort to libel when backed against a wall.

I'm apparently a bigot because I post news stories that the MSM conveniently ignores.  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 11:02:17 AM »
Equality means equal rights for all. It does not mean "special treatment for the Muslims" while everyone else gets shit on.  ;)

Keep trying to compare me to those monsters, though. It really shows that you have no idea what you're talking about and can only resort to libel when backed against a wall.

I'm apparently a bigot because I post news stories that the MSM conveniently ignores.  ::)

How is this special treatment?  You're saying asking for an area to perform their burial rights is somehow 'special treatment'?  If Christians ask for it would you care this much?  The ignorance you have is blinding. 

I don't need to compare you to them, you do a great job yourself of showing that to us all.  The bigotry, the hatred, the intolerance, you're a regular taliban without the muslim beliefs. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »
Oh please KC - if these muslims think they are better than everyone else that they need their own place in the cemetary away from everyone else, is they they, not me or BF that need a lesson in tolerance. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 11:07:26 AM »
How is this special treatment?  You're saying asking for an area to perform their burial rights is somehow 'special treatment'?  If Christians ask for it would you care this much?  The ignorance you have is blinding.  

I don't need to compare you to them, you do a great job yourself of showing that to us all.  The bigotry, the hatred, the intolerance, you're a regular taliban without the muslim beliefs.  

Intolerance? Is that why they're the ones who can't assimilate? Is that why they're constantly walking on the rights this country affords me? Is that why they come to this country and then preach for the murder of my fellow Americans?

You're a pathetic, shilling, apologist that will say, do, and lie about anything and everything to justify and apologize for their actions.

In your eyes they can do whatever they want, kill whoever they want, oppress whoever they want and pretty much act with impunity. And that's scary.

Oh please KC - if these muslims think they are better than everyone else that they need their own place in the cemetary away from everyone else, is they they, not me or BF that need a lesson in tolerance. 

It's more than evident that Muslims are THE most intolerant group of people on the planet. Even their holy book says that us non-Muslims are garbage (it calls us apes and swine, among other things).  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 11:20:15 AM »
Intolerance? Is that why they're the ones who can't assimilate? Is that why they're constantly walking on the rights this country affords me? Is that why they come to this country and then preach for the murder of my fellow Americans?

You're a pathetic, shilling, apologist that will say, do, and lie about anything and everything to justify and apologize for their actions.

In your eyes they can do whatever they want, kill whoever they want, oppress whoever they want and pretty much act with impunity. And that's scary.

It's more than evident that Muslims are THE most intolerant group of people on the planet. Even their holy book says that us non-Muslims are garbage (it calls us apes and swine, among other things).  ::)

I'll ask you like i did 333 why do they have to assimilate and what does that even mean to you?  That they renounce their beliefs and take up American ones?  The constitution protects those who don't care to assimilate it's a right of any American to say and believe whatever they like regardless of whether the majority do so.  Why are you so hung up on making Muslims like you? 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 11:30:18 AM »
I'll ask you like i did 333 why do they have to assimilate and what does that even mean to you?  That they renounce their beliefs and take up American ones?  The constitution protects those who don't care to assimilate it's a right of any American to say and believe whatever they like regardless of whether the majority do so.  Why are you so hung up on making Muslims like you? 

How about they start with not asking for shit like this?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 12:23:41 PM »
Kc...get a grip, really.  If they want to bury their dead the way they want then they need to buy some private land somehow, get approval to use it as a cemetary, and then do as they please.  It is special treatment when tax dollars is involved.  You lost this arguement broski...you usually stand your ground but not this time. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
Kc...get a grip, really.  If they want to bury their dead the way they want then they need to buy some private land somehow, get approval to use it as a cemetary, and then do as they please.  It is special treatment when tax dollars is involved.  You lost this arguement broski...you usually stand your ground but not this time. 

QFT......where would it stop otherwise?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »

So Bush giving 1.5 billion to an organization that only hires Christians and pushes the religion mercilessly (world vision) is not a use of your tax dollars for religious purposes?  So Clinton and Bush era reforms (Charitable Choice laws and Equal Treatment regulations) abolishing the limitation of the government being able to give money to religious organizations and faith based charities is not the use of tax payer funding for religious groups?
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 03:04:05 PM »
BTW i'm not saying either is a bad thing, just that a precedent has been set for giving money to religious groups. 
Abandon every hope...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 03:09:28 PM »

So when the city performs a burial in one of it's cemetaries now, what kind of a burial is performed?
If it's a Christian burial, ...then one could easily make the case the city gives special treatment to Christians.
w