Author Topic: Republican: 'Raghead' In The Whitehouse  (Read 3130 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Republican: 'Raghead' In The Whitehouse
« on: June 05, 2010, 03:50:31 PM »

typical racist

remind you of someone :D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Republican: 'Raghead' In The Whitehouse
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 06:18:54 PM »
It really scares me how pussy sensitive our country has become.  

Racism, Racism... Booo hooo.....  Look down upon the guy who said this because he might be uncouth, but knock this racism crybaby bullshit off.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 11:50:55 PM »
i prefer a world where they don't use the term racist as a label.

rather, people are either assholes, or they're not.  it's that simple.  Calling someone a racist is just a way of defining them as an asshole, then attempting to define WHY they're an asshole.

Can't we just say "so-and-so is a major league asshole" and leave it at that?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 04:38:15 AM »
Calling someone a "raghead" isn't racist, it would be more clearly defined as xenophobic.  Racist gets thrown around way too much these days, not that I don't believe this guy is probably a racist anyway, but that's besides the point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 06:40:02 AM »
Who the hell cares.  blacken cares more about a stupid name this guy called zero as opposed to the massive theft, insane policies, and intentional destruction of the nation this admn is pursuing. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 06:42:56 AM »
Who the hell cares.  blacken cares more about a stupid name this guy called zero as opposed to the massive theft, insane policies, and intentional destruction of the nation this admn is pursuing. 

As if the white, grey haired, fat ass child molesting republicans are any different or any less responsible for ruining this country?  ::)  Every President since Jefferson as added to the destruction of America.  In fact you can argue that America never really came to fruition.  It was all on paper.  A paper tiger!  LOL.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 07:23:23 AM »
Who the hell cares.  blacken cares more about a stupid name this guy called zero

video of 333386 yesterday afternoon  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 07:28:02 AM »
I see, so now instead of plagerizing others' posts you are simply going to post clips instead and let us try to gleen your message from that?

Good job bro. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 07:34:36 AM »
the problem with you is if you were in your 20's in the  1960's you would probably think blacks in the back of the bus would be no problem. when you have people in high places making stupid comments it does matter

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 07:35:24 AM »
the problem with you is if you were in your 20's in the  1960's you would probably think blacks in the back of the bus would be no problem. when you have people in high places making stupid comments it does matter

That's a nice, sweeping generalization and typical of the ultra-left.

I'm curious, are you incapable of posting anything but insults? I've yet to see you contribute anything beyond insults directed at 333 or youtube videos, usually about Republicans. Quite useless.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 07:43:35 AM »
the problem with you is if you were in your 20's in the  1960's you would probably think blacks in the back of the bus would be no problem. when you have people in high places making stupid comments it does matter

You mean like Byrd, Biden, Helen Thomas, et al? 

The point is that people in both parties say stupid shit all the time and that does not make them racist. 

Some of the most racist people I have ever met put up a very "tolerant" front and face, while some of the people you think are racist are actually the ones who would actually go out of their way to help anyone.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 08:05:39 AM »
Jake Knotts, "raghead" and the nature of GOP racism
By Gabriel Winant   
AP
South Carolina's Republican state senator, Jake Knotts.You know the pattern. Since the 2008 campaign, every few weeks or months some minor political figure in the GOP utters something scandalously racist about the president. The Republican Party distances itself from the comments. Democrats mutter about how the conservative movement is riddled with troglodytes. Nobody gets anywhere.

Yesterday, as Alex Pareene noted, South Carolina Republican state Sen. Jake Knotts gave us an unusually frank rendition. Of his party’s front-running gubernatorial candidate, state Rep. Nikki Haley, Knotts said, "We already got one raghead in the White House. We don't need a raghead in the governor’s mansion." Haley immigrated to the United States as a child from India. She is a convert to Methodism, from Sikhism.

Sikhs are, of course, not Muslims. Hailing from what is now the border area between Pakistan and India, Sikhism bears some similarities to Islam and Hinduism both, but is not a sect of either. To lump it in with Islam makes about as much sense as an insult as calling a Christian a kike. Same geographical origin, very rough theological similarities — close enough, right?

Anyway, despite the crude literalism of the slur — like many Muslims, orthodox Sikh men wear turbans — it's fairly clear from the thrust of the insult that Knotts thought he was just calling Haley a sand black. (Like the president!) So here we have our troglodyte.

Cue damage control. The state Republican chair, Karen Floyd, issued a statement condemning Knotts. And if it sounds a bit halfhearted, well, this is how these things always sound. "The South Carolina Republican Party strongly condemns any use of racial or religious slurs. Senator Knotts should apologize for his inappropriate comments, so that we can put this unfortunate incident behind us and focus on issues important to moving our state forward."

Knotts, for his part, has offered up a halfhearted retraction. He was kidding around, he says. Except, also, not. "Since my intended humorous context was lost in translation, I apologize. I still believe Ms. Haley is pretending to be someone she is not, much as Obama did, but I apologize to both for an unintended slur."

And now, here comes the charge of the left brigade, arguing that Knotts, not Floyd or Haley, represents the true soul of the GOP. That, I suppose, is me.

The rumors about Haley, just like the ones about Barack Obama, wouldn't be around if they weren't compelling to some people. Knotts, who is a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, seems to make some sense of the world around him by classifying Haley and Obama as foreigners, Middle Eastern category (roughly). But that doesn't really prove that racism is built into the right wing. All it shows is that the right wing includes racists within it.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 08:16:37 AM »
Conservative Blog | AmericanNation.Info
America Is STILL Great. AboutSite-MapJake Knotts: Vicious Racist Sleazeball
Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Lori Ziganto’s latest article at RedState:

I didn’t address State Sen. Jake Knotts’ “raghead” comments earlier, because I had little to say to the refuted man, save for some rather colorful words. Today, he proved himself even more odious than even first thought. Via Hot Air (emphasis theirs):

He claims she is hiding her religion and he wants the voters to know about it. “We got a raghead in Washington; we don’t need one in South Carolina,” Knotts said more than once. “She’s a raghead that’s ashamed of her religion trying to hid it behind being Methodist for political reasons.”…

Knotts says he believes Haley’s father has been sending letters to India saying that Haley is the first Sikh running for high office in America. He says her father walks around Lexington wearing a turban.

“We’re at war over there,” Knotts said. Asked to clarify, he said he did not mean the United States was at war with India, but was at war with “foreign countries.”

Not only am I infuriated beyond belief for Nikki Haley, a good, decent woman whom I have supported and continue to support in her campaign to become my Governor, but I’m humiliated for my now home state. Politics are dirty in South Carolina, yes. And I know dirty politics, having been born and raised in New Jersey. But, this goes far beyond even dirty politics. This is repugnant on every level and is nowhere near the bounds of human decency. Already, the noxious scum covering Jake Knotts is sullying the people of South Carolina as a whole and is perpetuating the “dumb racist Southerners” meme.
Nothing could be further from the truth. While the vile alleged man, Jake Knotts, is muttering, barely literate, about those “foreign countries”, the people here, including the SC tea party, are fighting another battle. We are fighting against the likes of the loathsome Jake Knotts. We are fighting to end the despicable political practices in South Carolina. We are fighting to take back the government for the people, by the people. (Hint: the term “people” does not include you, Jake Knotts. You have not one shred of human decency in you)

this is from the intellegent right wingers

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 09:08:23 AM »

Riiiiggghhhttt.  And where were all your stupid posts and YouTube videos on the Harry Reid incident?

Ooopss, that's right.  It only matters when it's a Republican.  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 09:20:36 AM »
Reid apologized to Obama after a new book quoted him during the 2008 presidential campaign describing Obama as a "light-skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."`

just because your heros on fox made a big thing about it its not the same thing, but nice try :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 09:38:38 AM »
Reid apologized to Obama after a new book quoted him during the 2008 presidential campaign describing Obama as a "light-skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."`

just because your heros on fox made a big thing about it its not the same thing, but nice try :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Uh...Knotts apologized too.  Gotta love those double standards, eh. 

I see you've once again plagiarized somebody elses words, from a Fox news channel nonetheless, hahahaha (http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/national/100111-harry-reid-racist-comments)

As usual, you remain an epic failure.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 09:51:40 AM »
like i said not the same so that makes you the failure :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ok skippy now go play you fool ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 09:57:06 AM »

I see you've once again plagiarized somebody elses words, from a Fox news channel nonetheless, hahahaha (http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/national/100111-harry-reid-racist-comments)

Busted again.   :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 10:09:47 AM »
those are his words, skippy beachbum, you guys are not to bright  :D :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 10:16:48 AM »

Hahahahaha!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 10:23:43 AM »

That's "too."  lol . . . .

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 10:44:06 AM »

Ha! Speaking of intelligence.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2010, 12:16:50 PM »
like i said not the same so that makes you the failure :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ok skippy now go play you fool ;D

1.  From someone who can't articulate their own thoughts without reporting to plagerizing others' words.

2.  Someone obsessed with comedians and fox news. 

3.  Someone who thinks that the dems are much better than the gop when it is clearly demonstrated both are equally wortheless. 

4.  Someone who goes to DU, looks at the left hand of the page and sees what bs some psycho lib posts and posts here. 

You are the last person to ever say a word to any other poster on this site. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 07:04:48 AM »

How about Jesse Jackson spitting in white peoples food?No big deal?Al Sharpton making up rape cases and saying blacks were here before those"Greek homos".No problem.Byrd saying "there are white blacks and black blacks".Rev Wright saying he couldnt see Obama "because dem Jews wont let me".I guess all of that is fine as I see those idiots on television all the time being held up as experts on race relations.

Obama isnt a rag head.He is a little racist scum bag who sat in a racist church for twenty years and believed every word he heard.He is nothing but a better dressed,more articulate Jesse Jackson.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 07:21:09 AM »
How about Jesse Jackson spitting in white peoples food?No big deal?Al Sharpton making up rape cases and saying blacks were here before those"Greek homos".No problem.Byrd saying "there are white guys and black guys".Rev Wright saying he couldnt see Obama "because dem Jews wont let me".I guess all of that is fine as I see those idiots on television all the time being held up as experts on race relations.

Obama isnt a rag head.He is a little racist scum bag who sat in a racist church for twenty years and believed every word he heard.He is nothing but a better dressed,more articulate Jesse Jackson.

Let's not forget about the DEMS' racism, namely:

- The SEIU thugs who beat up a black man in St. Louis, calling him a "N#(%*@&', in the process.
- The gay activists in CA, hurling racial slurs at blacks (including black gays and lesbians), when it was reported that 70% of African-Americans in the Golden State voted for Prop. 8.
- The black liberal activist (name escapes me at present) who referred to Fox News commentator, Juan Williams, as a porch monkey on the O'Reilly Factor.