Author Topic: To the bald/balding members of the political board  (Read 475 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
To the bald/balding members of the political board
« on: June 05, 2010, 11:32:39 PM »
Which was more painful to you?  

Watching your hairline slowly recede, or watching Obama destroy our grandchildren's future?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: To the bald/balding members of the political board
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 06:30:07 AM »
Which was more painful to you?  

Watching your hairline slowly recede, or watching Obama destroy our grandchildren's future?

Take a guess 240.  And Obama is not only destroying the grand kids' future, but ours as well. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 06:31:35 AM »
hahaha yeah, this thread was especially for you.  I was doing the old, "Do I shave or don't I shave" routine last night and thought, "What would 333386 do?"

Seriously, what made you finally shave it all?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 06:52:46 AM »
hahaha yeah, this thread was especially for you.  I was doing the old, "Do I shave or don't I shave" routine last night and thought, "What would 333386 do?"

Seriously, what made you finally shave it all?

I was 29 years old.  for a few years i could see thinning at the temples, nothing crazy, but a guy knows.  I just didnt like the way it looked. 

I hate the horshoe look, hate the games men play to cover their bald spots, etc.  Plus, im not 6 5" so I cant really cover it up all to well.  Many of my friends already shave their heads so its no big deal.  Plus, i see these men who are like 50, 60, 70 with bad toupes, hair plugs, comb overs and wince. 

It was a hot summer day and I just screw it, went to CVS and bought one of those homemade buzzers and did it, and then bic'd it.  The first 15 minutes are kind of shocking tbh.  After that its no big deal.  Here is the funny part.  i did it right before a family wedding I had to go to with my parents and GF, who I did not tell i was doing this.  THEY WERE PISSED OFF!

My GF was more pissed off than anything since she said i should have asked her about it.  Fuck that, its better to just do things since she would have tried to talk me out of it.  She said I look like a criminal and a thug like this.  Thats cool though since it helps with my work when I have to go in person. 

Plus, its just easy, clean, and after awhile, you dont even think about it. 

I see these young guys in the gym starting to lose their hair and tell them just to shave it off and its no biggie.  They are more open to it than older guys imho.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 07:14:18 AM »
good insight, thanks.  

getting old sucks  :-\

I dont quite have the courage to go full shaved, but I'm getting there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 07:25:59 AM »
good insight, thanks.  

getting old sucks  :-\

I dont quite have the courage to go full shaved, but I'm getting there

240 - im being dead serious, after shaving my head i wanted to kick myself for not doing it sooner.  Even now, I would not trade a shaved head for a full head of hair if you paid me.  Its clean, easy to keep, doesnt have to be brushed, etc etc. 

Most of the people i know say they like me better this way and say they dont even remember what i looked like w hair.  After awhile, you dont even think about it. 

I see these dudes walking around with horshoes, birds nests, comb overs, etc and just shake my head.  Just shave it off.  Its no big deal at all.