Author Topic: Stevan Segal - accomplished martial arts expert!  (Read 22766 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Stevan Segal - accomplished martial arts expert!
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2010, 07:42:24 AM »
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2010, 07:43:58 AM »
found this also!

carpe` vaginum!

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2010, 07:51:28 AM »

its so fucking embarrassing, you learn that shit after Decades? lol.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2010, 07:55:15 AM »
fighting without fighting, kicking without kicking, punching without punching.... sheesh...  ::), it's great philosophy and true to a degree, but human being starts to get worse after their 30's and we dont' live 500 years so lets keep it "real"

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2010, 08:32:34 AM »
Show some proof.  show a photo.  Oh you can't?  You talk alot of shit and can back anything up.  Again you have been called out and owned.

::)

A 40 year old has been diabetic walking marshmellow.  I don't have anything to prove.  VeeArnisJitsu is a system unlike anything out there.  If you think the shit Steven Segal does is anything but theatrics and bullshit your fat ass has never been in a real life or death fight.  

Here's a sampling of VAJ and what Professor James teaches skip to 1:21 and the real shit begins. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2010, 08:37:25 AM »

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2010, 08:39:01 AM »
I never took you to be a vaj kind of guy, MMA.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2010, 08:39:12 AM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2010, 08:41:13 AM »
I never took you to be a vaj kind of guy, MMA.

There is some other fuckwad on here.....mon of steele????? Pretending to be part of the VAJ system.  He's full of shit.  I trained for years under Professor James in NYC.  We are a close knit group of people and you don't say you're a part of our system unless you really are. 

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2010, 08:49:48 AM »
There is some other fuckwad on here.....mon of steele????? Pretending to be part of the VAJ system.  He's full of shit.  I trained for years under Professor James in NYC.  We are a close knit group of people and you don't say you're a part of our system unless you really are.  

The thing with that kinda system is that I believe if a guy thats been trained in that for a period of time all of a sudden gets in his first fight on the street 95% of all that info will vanish for the time being because hes too nervous and doesnt have time to set up anything.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 08:56:21 AM »
A 40 year old has been diabetic walking marshmellow.  I don't have anything to prove.  VeeArnisJitsu is a system unlike anything out there.  If you think the shit Steven Segal does is anything but theatrics and bullshit your fat ass has never been in a real life or death fight.  

Here's a sampling of VAJ and what Professor James teaches skip to 1:21 and the real shit begins. 

hahahaha again you skinny twink have failed.  who do you think we are on here.  All you do is talk alot of shit with not one bit of proof.  Hey if they ever come up with fighting with key strokes you might be a contender.  But then again I doubt it.  Hey post some videos of Tyson other top fighters and tell us how you trained with them too.  Hey post a video of a Formula One race and tell us how you taught them how to drive.  Do this just because I like the sound of the cars.  Come on old man.  hahaha epic failing of a twink on a Sunday. 
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2010, 08:57:58 AM »
Hey while you are at McPenis post up a photo of a Purple Heart and Medal of Honor and tell us how you got those.  Hurry I gotta take a shit.
No Worries 4 me

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2010, 09:01:33 AM »
Hey while you are at McPenis post up a photo of a Purple Heart and Medal of Honor and tell us how you got those.  Hurry I gotta take a shit.
Serious question, how's the diet going? Are you really dieting?
U

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2010, 09:14:16 AM »
Serious question, how's the diet going? Are you really dieting?

yes I have been.  Cut out some shit I used to eat.  but this is a thread on how badass McPenis is.  We are lucky to have the toughest guy in the world post on here even though he can only type words and post videos of others doing what he says he is great at.  I hope he posts his medals at least. 
No Worries 4 me

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2010, 09:33:53 AM »
Agree with Swede. Leaving the familiar dojo and having to do serious battle in a bar, parking lot or whatever is a 100's times different.  As Swede said, in dojo training you are getting ready to set yourself up for the next play session. You have time. Street attacks can happen without warning and quick as a flash. And can be finished in a matter of seconds. A good street fighter can fight just as well in a confined space or his back against a wall. Most martial art's players can not, they need room. Never at their best when crowded, but a good street fighter can be very effected at close quarters.
F

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2010, 09:53:14 AM »
Agree with Swede. Leaving the familiar dojo and having to do serious battle in a bar, parking lot or whatever is a 100's times different.  As Swede said, in dojo training you are getting ready to set yourself up for the next play session. You have time. Street attacks can happen without warning and quick as a flash. And can be finished in a matter of seconds. A good street fighter can fight just as well in a confined space or his back against a wall. Most martial art's players can not, they need room. Never at their best when crowded, but a good street fighter can be very effected at close quarters.
I always wondered on people who train specifically for that one street might that may or may not happen. Typically in a bar. I haven't been in one yet, but the ones I have seen it's usually two idiots jawwing off at one another. And then, many times the loser goes and "pops the trunk" on the winner...
I always wonder do people go take classes to actually learn? Or because most guys into MMA are like those who are into Bodybuilding---insecure guys who want to prove themselves to society or the ones who judged them...like Mike Katz. Listen to what he says in Pumping Iron...go to 3:40

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2010, 10:20:26 AM »
Put me in a room full of choreographed black belts, and I too, will look like an "expert".
These displays are more like dancing, than fighting.
Unless, you have some actual true fighting experience, you're a dancer who punches.
N

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2010, 10:29:10 AM »
So someone trained in valetudo lr thaiboxing would have an advantage?

please just stfu lol

aikido is harder to master because it just pure bs and LOTS of bs, just see the exhibitions haha, they just throw themself all over the place lol.

Most fights need strong stand up. Whoever you're fighting probably has friends and they aren't going to stand around for five minutes while you wrestle or try some butterfly guard shit.

BJJ is good for fighting and even better for sport, but at the beginner level it's just as complicated to apply as Aikido.

Most traditional arts require years of practice before people have conditioned their reflexes.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2010, 10:37:58 AM »

retarded choregraphied shit, it looks like ballet.

in real life fights the guy facing you wont do exactly what you asked him to do.

actually the thread starter has a point exposing seagal for the big fat bullshiter he is. He sure knows how to manipulate weak minds though.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2010, 12:29:58 PM »
hahahaha again you skinny twink have failed.  who do you think we are on here.  All you do is talk alot of shit with not one bit of proof.  Hey if they ever come up with fighting with key strokes you might be a contender.  But then again I doubt it.  Hey post some videos of Tyson other top fighters and tell us how you trained with them too.  Hey post a video of a Formula One race and tell us how you taught them how to drive.  Do this just because I like the sound of the cars.  Come on old man.  hahaha epic failing of a twink on a Sunday. 

FUCKING ROFL, keith laying the pipe on this guy hahahahhahahahahahah

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2010, 04:56:51 PM »
FUCKING ROFL, keith laying the pipe on this guy hahahahhahahahahahah

Who the fuck are you dumbass?  Keith is one of the biggest fucking losers on this board.  A grown 40 year old pre diabetic marshemellow fat ass living off his pathetic past accomplishments.  I mean fuck........any grown man that spends as much time posting on getbig and trying to own others has got no life.  I mean seriously, does this guy have a woman in his life?  Kids?  A family?  A career?  Is he independently wealthy?  Yeah I'm sure.......that's why he runs a t-shirt company.......... ::)  He's one of those old burn out dudes that never grew up to handle his responsbilities.  He'll be living off disability and sucking off social security posting on getbig about his recent weighloss and health problems well into his 60's.  LOL...utter pathetic!  The reason he has such a hard on for me is because he knows what I say about him is true!  You can read guys like him like a fucking book.  We see them in the gym, at the bars, walking down the street. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »
I'm no martial arts expert, but that looks a tad choreographed.

As I mentioned on another thread, Aikido was the first martial art that I formally studied and trained in. I was 10 years old at the time. Back in the day when Morihei Ueshiba was young and still had testosterone coursing through his veins and living at a time when Japan was a militaristic, samurai, kick ass culture; Aikido was brutal. I use to read as a kid how they had to mop up the blood on the mats after training. Even as a preteen that was the kind of shit I wanted. But when Ueshiba got older he became more "spiritual" and pacifistic and took competition and free no holds bar training out of the discipline. The academy I trained at was about as pure and authentic as what they were doing in Japan. It wasn't just some gym or a high school where they laid out mats for the night. It was an academy where the instructors from Japan lived and worked.

Aikido as it is practiced today is an utterly worthless martial art. Six months of serious boxing or Jiu-Jitsu training will put you heads and tails above the average street punk. Years of training in Aikido alone will guarantee that you will get your ass kicked by someone who has some working knowledge and skill to throw a punch. I speak from experience. Whenever I got into a fight with someone I'd start off trying the Aikido stuff, realized that guys didn't just mindlessly rush me and roll when I tried to throw them and inevitably had to revert back to some good old fashion hand throwing to save my scrawny preteen and teenage ass from being handed to me.

Watch any Aikido demonstration. Any one. Doesn't make a whit of a difference. It's all the same. Bunch of guys just rushing the master and being thrown around like stuffed teddy bears. There's less than five techniques that are being used and usually just three.

No one fights like that in real life, no one attacks like that, no one just rushed you like that. Unless of course they're drunk or it's your girlfriend who just found out you plowed her younger sister.

Love Seagal's early work though. "Above the Law" was classic. And I never get tired of that bar scene in "Out For Justice"
I always wanted to do shit like that. Walk into some place filled with punks, low life and thugs and just kick some major ass. Of course in real life Seagal, as well as myself, would have been drawn and quartered and left for the maggots in the trash bin. Still, great fantasy. "Anybody see Richie! Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?" LOL! I love shit like that. Never gets old.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2010, 06:21:24 PM »

No offense as I've never heard of your discipline but in your training when do you go all out and start trading real blows, kicks  and takedowns in an unrehearsed no holds bar fashion like they do in Boxing, Muy Thai and MMA?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2010, 06:26:28 PM »
No one fights like that in real life, no one attacks like that, no one just rushed you like that. Unless of course they're drunk or it's your girlfriend who just found out you plowed her younger sister.

;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2010, 06:33:15 PM »
  Who the fuck are you dumbass?  Keith is one of the biggest fucking losers on this board.  A grown 40 year old pre diabetic marshemellow fat ass living off his pathetic past accomplishments.  I mean fuck........any grown man that spends as much time posting on getbig and trying to own others has got no life.  I mean seriously, does this guy have a woman in his life?  Kids?  A family?  A career?  Is he independently wealthy?  Yeah I'm sure.......that's why he runs a t-shirt company.......... ::)  He's one of those old burn out dudes that never grew up to handle his responsbilities.  He'll be living off disability and sucking off social security posting on getbig about his recent weighloss and health problems well into his 60's.  LOL...utter pathetic!  The reason he has such a hard on for me is because he knows what I say about him is true!  You can read guys like him like a fucking book.  We see them in the gym, at the bars, walking down the street. 

Man where have you been.  Did you get a call from the President to go kill a bunch of terrorists or did Fedor want some tips.  You must be in high demand with all those fighting awards and medals from the military.  How do resist beating the shit out of yourself.  Tell us some more awesome stories about how you kicked a biker gangs ass all by yourself.  I am so proud to say you make fun of me.  I mean for someone with your god-like status taking their time out to make fun of me makes me feel great.  Did you find those photos or yourself and videos of all your fights you were going to post.  Come on man show us what you got.  Cause so far you have been owned by every person on here.  Be a man for once and step up. 
No Worries 4 me