Author Topic: Puerto Rican women are so nice  (Read 15889 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Puerto Rican women are so nice
« on: June 06, 2010, 01:45:26 AM »
 :D

I like the ones that have bodies of black women and face of hispanic with nice brown skin and full lips...

I'd like to procreate with one of these creatures...must be thick no fuc king bone racks or fat bitches...thank you....

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Re: Puerto Rican women are so nice
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 02:22:39 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 02:39:22 AM »
She's nice but she looks too black I mean something like this.
This is a whore here in Vegas...I really would like to taste her pussy and asshole then pin her legs behind her head and fuck her till the sun comes up.
Beautiful smile.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »
 8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 03:53:32 AM »
a note on PR women
- you need to get them before they hit, say, 25

put it this way, remember that move "Gremlins"?

good- that is all i'm gonna say

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 03:58:23 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 04:39:01 AM »
a note on PR women

I heard soo many people say this, especially from NY/NJ. Bu I have some that look damn good for their early 30s...but it seems like they have babies early, and usually by a much older man, you know that culture. Seeing a 19 yr old with a 35-50 yr old is not uncommon.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 04:59:09 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 05:47:42 AM »
a note on PR women

and you are a g@y, arent an expert on minority affairs.  you write like the clown gh15 trying to pretend he is a minority bber.  

this is completely false.  it pertains to latin women with mizo blood...esp mexican and some others...not afro.  ricana hold just as well as afro-american women long-term, aging process and body transformation is very similar after child birth.

mexican, el salvadorian, some colombian and venezuelan who go past 25 or so and have a kid tend to go block waisted.  as noted more mizo than afro.    

the truth on ricanas are they are f##kin disguisting....wiggs.  all the looks go when you see what happens with a bad afro / latin mixture.  it's all good if you like a daily dose of headache.

stick with your white euro wife.

the core latin base is nothing but the offspring of raped african and indian women

leryn is a good example but she is tall.  shorten her to a normal woman's size.  she is block waisted like a lot who have indian descent, have some babies and wow.  give her  a 10% blk mixture n you get roselyn.

anyway...stop the hype.  the field is balanced when it comes to blk, white, asian n latin women.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 05:53:34 AM »
if they workout spanish women are good till in their mid 40's if they dont by the late 20's the party is over even those with great genetics

as far as ny/nj go, between the air and the stress and the huge amount of milage the avg girl has here, go after girls 18-21, thats like 28-31 in other states

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 06:09:22 AM »
and you are a g@y, arent an expert on minority affairs.  you write like the clown gh15 trying to pretend he is a minority bber.  

this is completely false.  it pertains to latin women with mizo blood...esp mexican and some others...not afro.  ricana hold just as well as afro-american women long-term, aging process and body transformation is very similar after child birth.

mexican, el salvadorian, some colombian and venezuelan who go past 25 or so and have a kid tend to go block waisted.  as noted more mizo than afro.    

the truth on ricanas are they are f##kin disguisting....wiggs.  all the looks go when you see what happens with a bad afro / latin mixture.  it's all good if you like a daily dose of headache.

stick with your white euro wife.

the core latin base is nothing but the offspring of raped african and indian women

leryn is a good example but she is tall.  shorten her to a normal woman's size.  she is block waisted like a lot who have indian descent, have some babies and wow.  give her  a 10% blk mixture n you get roselyn.

anyway...stop the hype.  the field is balanced when it comes to blk, white, asian n latin women.

G looking looking better than Denzel hanging with a hot lady, all the way nice job.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 06:10:35 AM »

this i can agree on.

amongst the "Spanish speaking" community, Puerto Ricans are considered the absolute lowest class.  ask any person from a Spanish speaking country and they will tell you this

what's ironic is that they are part of the "Spanish speaking" community when that language they speak in PR isn't even close to Spanish

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 06:20:15 AM »

what's ironic is that they are part of the "Spanish speaking" community when that language they speak in PR isn't even close to Spanish
JNN ,they do speak Spanish  the problem is that  uneducated PR or Cubans have a fucked up accent.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 06:23:29 AM »
G looking looking better than Denzel hanging with a hot lady, all the way nice job.

you're the coolest mr nobody.  but i only wish to be next to roselyn.  on a good note...he does look a bit like me...so that's me in about 20 yrs.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 06:24:28 AM »
JNN ,they do speak Spanish  the problem is that  uneducated PR or Cubans have a fucked up accent.

b###h.  ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 06:24:49 AM »
Living in NYC, half of you obviously don't know many PR people.

I have some PR family through marriage.

After age 25 ( if she hasn't already had children, in which case age 20-21) most PR women look like beat up, obese tramps.

There are always exceptions to the rule of course, but very few and far between.

Also, the lighter, the better with PR women- Otherwise it's almost like that Shaniqua gene takes over and the body goes into metabolic hibernation after they reach a certain age.

In my experience, Dominican chicks ( for whatever reason) are usually in much better shape, better looking and don't completely turn into fat looking she clowns once when they reach a certain age.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 06:28:53 AM »

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 06:29:32 AM »
a note on PR women

i agree with that. Im puerto rican and that statement is pretty much true for most spanish countries. all my female cousins look like fucking fat pigs now after having a couple kids and they are in their early 30's! and they used to be beautiful girls with great bodies before they had kids.
and JNN arent you puerto rican too?

also hispanic food consist of alot of fatty and carby foods (arroz con gandules, etc). i never met a latina that was on a diet or watched what she ate, most just eat whatever they want and it catches up to them

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 06:33:12 AM »

and JNN arent you puerto rican too?

actually, my grandmother was from Barcelona so that makes me a quarter Spanish ( I think- is that 1/4?)

i do, however, try to play up the "PR card" when i'm with my black friends so they can allow me to use the "N-word" around them.....btw, that wasn't a joke- that's the truth .  Shit, they figure i'm a PR cuz i have dark skin and i'm not a racist like the rest of the wops in my town

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 06:34:27 AM »
Living in NYC, half of you obviously don't know many PR people.

I have some PR family through marriage.

After age 25 ( if she hasn't already had children, in which case age 20-21) most PR women look like beat up, obese tramps.

There are always exceptions to the rule of course, but very few and far between.

Also, the lighter, the better with PR women- Otherwise it's almost like that Shaniqua gene takes over and the body goes into metabolic hibernation after they reach a certain age.

In my experience, Dominican chicks ( for whatever reason) are usually in much better shape, better looking and don't completely turn into fat looking she clowns once when they reach a certain age.

that was already answered.  they got more negros per square inch than Haiti got candles and chickens for Candomblé...so they fit in nicely with AA aging process.  but dont tell them i wrote that.  i might have to throw hands with victor martinez.  :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 06:36:29 AM »
actually, my grandmother was from Barcelona so that makes me a quarter Spanish ( I think- is that 1/4?)

i do, however, try to play up the "PR card" when i'm with my black friends so they can allow me to use the "N-word" around them.....btw, that wasn't a joke- that's the truth .  Shit, they figure i'm a PR cuz i have dark skin and i'm not a racist like the rest of the wops in my town

::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 06:37:42 AM »

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2010, 06:39:57 AM »
 Gthang you know your shit on hispanic people..where do you live and whats your background?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2010, 06:40:21 AM »
a note on PR women

They do peak really early.

I just don't have the patience for PR chicks. They go off too much, never STFU, and you also have to deal with family members talking shit.

I'd hit them but no dating.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2010, 06:42:56 AM »
:D

I like the ones that have bodies of black women and face of hispanic with nice brown skin and full lips...

I'd like to procreate with one of these creatures...must be thick no fuc king bone racks or fat bitches...thank you....