Author Topic: Puerto Rican women are so nice  (Read 15857 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Puerto Rican women are so nice
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2010, 10:41:15 AM »
Yeah, something like that...and G, there can't be one too many Brazilian threads or Cuban, or PR, or Dominican, or Colombian, or...

my pages are loading funny.  i think someone is attacking getbigs servers again.  anyway...gracie would have went ape if i didnt check him a bit.  let the other ladies get their day in this thread.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46:02 AM »
my pages are loading funny.  i think someone is attacking getbigs servers again.  anyway...gracie would have went ape if i didnt check him a bit.  let the other ladies get their day in this thread.
Not again...
Yeah, I agree...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2010, 10:55:04 AM »
At a place where I used to work, the pr receptionist used to sit there all day and make phone calls on the company dime, still complained about her $600 cellphone bills.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2010, 11:02:44 AM »
At a place where I used to work, the pr receptionist used to sit there all day and make phone calls on the company dime, still complained about her $600 cellphone bills.
The Mexicans say the PRs talk too much...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2010, 11:07:46 AM »
The Mexicans say the PRs talk too much...

and the rest of us are pissed at them cause everyone thinks we're all mexican.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2010, 11:13:15 AM »
and the rest of us are pissed at them cause everyone thinks we're all mexican.
Effing everything up for everybody else...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2010, 11:16:50 AM »
we went thru this in many thread...chip.  fantastic color spectrum with blks so they tend their personal favorite shades...so his comment isnt out of the ordinary.  hope this helps from cuba with amour.

I've been to America and I can tell you from what I saw African Americans some have a total diffeerent outlook when it comes to race ... Than say here in London or Jamaica ...
So I'll leave it there
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2010, 11:19:27 AM »
I am a negro like yourself but I have other races also...British and Jew...
That wasn't a knock on the "sistas" Like I said, her features are too black.  I said more Latino facial features and sista body. Nothing wrong with that.

I wasn't talking about color...relax nancy have a protein shake.

no guy
you aren't a Negro like me....
That is for sure.... Never that
Be yourself ... Whatever that may be
kind regards.
Mes

choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2010, 11:25:01 AM »

I've been to America and I can tell you from what I saw African Americans some have a total diffeerent outlook when it comes to race ... Than say here in London or Jamaica ...
So I'll leave it there

please say.  i got pm from a guy in london but he was interested in life on this side of the planet.  i plan to visit the uk, actually passed on a job because of wages.  but i'm interested in hearing esp ethnic women in east london, 

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2010, 12:11:44 PM »
I love this thread ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2010, 12:23:55 PM »
no guy
you aren't a Negro like me....
That is for sure.... Never that
Be yourself ... Whatever that may be
kind regards.
Mes

Don't play word games...We are both black, you know what I mean...You got something on your mind say it...Am I not black enough for ya? I love your types.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2010, 12:25:41 PM »

Sure... no problem. :D

http://www.xvideos.com/video40038/viviane_castro   <<-----------you should click here.

http://www.xvideos.com/video187223/viviane_castro

http://www.xvideos.com/video136331/viviane_araujo_a_stripper_dos_seus_sonhos_002

http://www.xvideos.com/video410226/close_cu_viviane_araujo

http://www.xvideos.com/video92110/viviane_araujo
Gracie Rules

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »
Don't play word games...We are both black, you know what I mean...You got something on your mind say it...Am I not black enough for ya? I love your types.

I don't determine who is black or whateer YOU SAID YOUR AS BLACK AS ME...
dude you're a lost one .... You have been mentally beat down so you don't even realise the garbage you posted on this thread... I've been to the states and I guess it is different your outlook to mine... Do your thing
choice is an illusion

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2010, 12:37:34 PM »
tanji n family (korean n blk)

wow thats just...weird

G_Thang

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2010, 12:38:46 PM »
I know exactly what I put.  What I don't understand is why you're so upset over it.  It's an internet board.
I sense great anger in you...perhaps if you weren't so uptight over race stuff it'd be better for you.
There is no definition of what it is to be black but it seems as if there is a handbook, you follow it and get pissed if anyone deviates from it.

I'm lost?  I'm beat down?

Ok Farahkhan

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2010, 12:41:12 PM »
I know exactly what I put.  What I don't understand is why you're so upset over it.  It's an internet board.
I sense great anger in you...perhaps if you weren't so uptight over race stuff it'd be better for you.
There is no definition of what it is to be black but it seems as if there is a handbook, you follow it and get pissed if anyone deviates from it.

Ok Farahkhan

He may have mean your comments from the weed thread where black women/children were put down.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2010, 12:45:31 PM »

Ok Farahkhan

i sense anger building in this thread.  who gets owned...or does gracie go off the hook?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2429660851217254069#

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2010, 12:49:19 PM »
:D

I like the ones that have bodies of black women and face of hispanic with nice brown skin and full lips...

I'd like to procreate with one of these creatures...must be thick no fuc king bone racks or fat bitches...thank you....

be careful..from what i hear...they can get prego if you wak off at home thinking about one of em >:(
carpe` vaginum!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2010, 12:49:59 PM »

Ok Farahkhan

... whatever man...
peace.
choice is an illusion

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2010, 12:58:57 PM »

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2010, 02:24:02 PM »
I prefer euro looking women but have dated both.

I have come to the conclusion over the years, that if they are of latin ancestry, they are bat shit crazy and look like a busted fat mess by 30.

Whoever made the gremlins reference early in this thread was right on.  Use them for a nut prior to their 25th year and leave it at that.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2010, 02:41:43 PM »
I love this thread ;D
So do I, and I ain't even mad at the other ish...I'm on "chill" mode.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2010, 02:46:23 PM »
I prefer euro looking women but have dated both.

I have come to the conclusion over the years, that if they are of latin ancestry, they are bat shit crazy and look like a busted fat mess by 30.

Whoever made the gremlins reference early in this thread was right on.  Use them for a nut prior to their 25th year and leave it at that.

good flow to the thread early.  now...the playas come out.  in general latin women carry same lines as afro-american girls...so aging process tends to be similar outside of women who are heavy mizo like mexicans women who go bust by 25...not 100% but a lot.  hence rican, cuban, brasil, doms, pans and others with major afri core not only age good but flow right in with afro-americans to the point you cant even tell unless we do a lang switch on you.

asian women age damn well.  

white women age HARD.

mizo - some body transformation issues after child birth and 30 plus club.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2010, 03:34:19 PM »

leryn is a good example but she is tall.  shorten her to a normal woman's size.  she is block waisted like a lot who have indian descent, have some babies and wow.  give her  a 10% blk mixture n you get roselyn.

anyway...stop the hype.  the field is balanced when it comes to blk, white, asian n latin women.

leryn is just beautiful, and more beautiful on real life... I have spent a lot of time everywhere in south america, I would have colombians and brasilian girls on the top of the list... then uruguayan, paraguayan, and argentinean girls, the thing with most paraguayan girls is their accent, its pretty bad, since you have to native tongues there, guarani and spanish, they mix a lot of words from both languages, and you might have a beautiful girl, but when she opens her mouth to talk, she ruins everything. argentinean and uruguay girls, for the most part are pretty but i like more meat on girls. a lot of skinny girs, but nice faces. coombians, ufff, you got girls from cali, and medellin, and if anyone know shit about cali and medellin should say yes to this. they are beautiful, calenas are just awesome and paisas are real nice too... most of the girls from medellin can actually drink as much aguardiente as they like and keep up with a men in that area... brasilenas, I spent about a year in curitiva, so camboriu a beach near by was my spot to be during the weekends... And i tell you, girls are HOT, nice faces, nice asses, nice everything, and they have the mentality we men have when we go out and party, I WANT TO FUCK TODAY... so they fuck whenever they want to and with whomever they want to... if i remember right they call it "ficar" ??? but its nice... rio is aso awesome because of the quality of women you encounter...