Author Topic: Celente: "Think for yourself & stop parroting comedians like Stewart & Colbert"  (Read 3334 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Great damn interview.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
those comedians tell us the truth a lot more than any of the news networks.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
those comedians tell us the truth a lot more than any of the news networks.

Maybe some people should start watching those 2 shows more.. ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Great damn interview. 

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::)  ::)   The best the left can do lately is parrot comedians. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
::)  ::)   The best the left can do lately is parrot comedians. 

why the eye rolls?  I was just trying to make you laugh..... ahahahaha.  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
by the way Rex, I wouldn't accuse anyone here of parroting stewart and colbert.  They're posting in the same fashion as you post stuff from drinking with bob.  I wouldn't say you're parroting bob and on the same level, I would think it lame as hell for you to say someone is parroting stewart & colbert just because they post shit from their show.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
by the way, I wouldn't accuse anyone here of parroting stewart and colbert.  They're posted in the same fashion as you post stuff from drinking with bob.  I wouldn't say you're parroting bob and on the same level, I would think it lame as hell for you to say someone is parroting stewart & colbert just because they post shit from their show.

Drinking w Bob is a comedy routine and a goof to laugh at.  Stewart and Colbert do have a degree of "credibility" by virtue of always being on Huff Post, Kos, DU, etc. 

The day I see Drinking w Bob quoted at Huff Post as a serious as they do Colbert and Stewart I will agree with you.  Also, many people dont get their news from Bob as they do Stewart and colbert. 

ither way, Celente's interview is a good one and he discusses how to interpret the news to get the truth.  And his point is not just about colbert or stewart, but all media. 

Same for Fox news, I dont watch that channel.  Why?  Its mostly shallow nonsense discussing items I knew about days before by people spinning like a top.   Same for MSNBC, CNN etc.         

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The day I see Drinking w Bob quoted at Huff Post as a serious as they do Colbert and Stewart I will agree with you.  

What shit is this?  People post on Stewart and Colbert because they get an lol out of the way they display their opinion on the given topic.  You're saying that is invalidated because they are more popular than drinking with bob?  Are you fucking serious? lolololol....  I've posted many clips from The Daily Show, so I'm fucking parroting them?  But you're not parroting Bob because he's not as quoted or popular?  WHAT? ahahahahah, seriously, WHAT?  

People don't quote a comedy bit to parrot the opinion, they usually do it because they AGREE with the opinion and anyone who can't see that is a complete dipshit.  Has nothing to do with their popularity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What shit is this?  People post on Stewart and Colbert because they get an lol out of the way they display their opinion on the given topic.  You're saying that is invalidated because they are more popular than drinking with bob?  Are you fucking serious? lolololol....  I've posted many clips from The Daily Show, so I'm fucking parroting them?  But you're not parroting Bob because he's not as quoted or popular?  WHAT? ahahahahah, seriously, WHAT? 

People don't quote a comedy bit to parrot the opinion, they usually do it because they agree with the opinion and anyone who can't see that is a complete dipshit.  Has nothing to do with their popularity.

Hugo - I am not referring to you since you have your own thoughts and can articulate your own thoughts.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hugo - I am not referring to you since you have your own thoughts and can articulate your own thoughts.
you should have been a lawyer....  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you should have been a lawyer....  :D

You are a thoughtful person and think for yourself.  We dont agree on a lot of stuff, but thats fine.  You at least consider issues and positions before coming to a conclusion, unlike many others who simply parrot whatsoever msnbc, fox, colbert, stewart, or others tell them. 

That's why i like Celente.  He is the real deal. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You are a thoughtful person and think for yourself.  We dont agree on a lot of stuff, but thats fine.  You at least consider issues and positions before coming to a conclusion, unlike many others who simply parrot whatsoever msnbc, fox, colbert, stewart, or others tell them. 

That's why i like Celente.  He is the real deal. 
Then why don't you just ignore the people you feel parrot opinon?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Then why don't you just ignore the people you feel parrot opinon?

Because its fun stirring the pot and challenging people to articulate their own thoughts who are only used to parroting msm bs. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Because its fun stirring the pot and challenging people to articulate their own thoughts who are only used to parroting msm bs.  
did you mean msm and fox bs?  Or are the fellas that post fox stuff ok?...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
did you mean msm and fox bs?  Or are the fellas that post fox stuff ok?...

either way, I dont even watch those clips. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
either way, I dont even watch those clips. 
when you really wanna play, let me know...  Dodgeball is for kids......... and lawyers....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Drinking with Bob would be labeled by FOX and MSNBC as some nutjob on the internet.

The fact of the matter is that Bob is MORE HONEST with americans than either of these networks. 

And I think if Obama made a really GOOD move tomorrow, a guy like Bob would have no problem admitting it.  I haven't seen his old clips - if he shits on Bush, palin, mccain, etc - but it seems to me he's more about criticizing obama's actions, than just bashing dems.

AND I haven't heard him use the L-word nonstop like most brainless d-bags.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

And I think if Obama made a really GOOD move tomorrow, a guy like Bob would have no problem admitting it. 

Are you fucking retarded?  Please read out loud what you just wrote and tell me if you actually think it's true lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you fucking retarded?  Please read out loud what you just wrote and tell me if you actually think it's true lol...

Well, lets see, what the hell has this admn done that is good since day 1 Hugo?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Well, lets see, what the hell has this admn done that is good since day 1 Hugo?
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!  I'M TALKING TO 240... I QUOTED 240.... WHY ARE YOU REPLYING FOR HIM?  You already know I don't like Obama.  You already know I'm disappointed in him...  Why the fuck do you need to reply for 240 in order to get what you already know from me?  STFU...
[/meltdown]  Oh and your fucking reply for 240 didn't have jack shit to do with my bitch either.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!  I'M TALKING TO 240... I QUOTED 240.... WHY ARE YOU REPLYING FOR HIM?  You already know I don't like Obama.  You already know I'm disappointed in him...  Why the fuck do you need to reply for 240 in order to get what you already know from me?  STFU...
[/meltdown]  Oh and your fucking reply for 240 didn't have jack shit to do with my bitch either.

"dissapointed"?  

Ha ha.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I've only seen the posts made here from Bob.  I know he has dozens or hundreds of clips.  I've never heard him use Liberal like a swear word.  Rather, it sounds like he attacks obama's action and uses facts and common sense.

I don't hear Bob say "we need repub leadership to restore family values", etc.

I hear Bob say "Obama sucks because he did these 3 things".

And I prefer that.  Obama should have cancelled his vacation and stayed in the gulf region with his entire entourage.  He should have invited americans down to join in helping their economy, which is hit bad already.  Ft Meyrs beach is a ghost town - and there's no oil there expected for weeks :(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WHAT? ::)

"Dissapointed" sounds like you actually expected better from him.