Author Topic: Thank you Barack Obama, Reid, and Pelosi  (Read 2513 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Thank you Barack Obama, Reid, and Pelosi
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 08:51:40 AM »
Considering you made claims that you would be getting your health care from the DMV, I don't think you do either.

Don't like the costs?  Find an alternative.  Or go to work for someone else that will pay for them.  Case closed.

NYS mandates what health carriers must cover so I have no real choices in this state.  Since we cant shop over state lines for insurance, I am stuck in a health insurance market that is one of the highest in the nation.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 08:53:01 AM »
.My question is why are you angry that he is pissed that he got an increase?

I am angry he got pissed?  Where did you read that?

I am not angry.  I am simply stating he can either pay the cost or go to work for someone else.  I am not angry nor happy.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 08:54:23 AM »
Unfortunately, there are people, standing in the unemployment lines right now, who once thought the same thing.

Sucks to be them.  Difference between those people and myself is that I really don't have to worry about that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 08:55:00 AM »

I am not angry.  I am simply stating he can either pay the cost or go to work for someone else.  I am not angry nor happy.  

Yeah, along with tens of other millions of people looking for jobs from others with no hope in sight.    

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 08:55:07 AM »

Why aren't you mentioning his third option, LAYING OFF people to offset the cost, which is what usually happens in scnearios like this if they go too far?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 08:56:02 AM »
NYS mandates what health carriers must cover so I have no real choices in this state.  

Yes you do.

You can close your business or take it to another state.  Seems every time one of your cronies mentions another state you immediately chime in with a typical "been thinking of moving there" kind of response.  So fucking move.  NY holding you hostage?

Or you can pay the cost.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 08:57:38 AM »
Why aren't you mentioning his third option, LAYING OFF people to offset the cost, which is what usually happens in scnearios like this if they go too far?

Good option.

Fire a few telemarketers.  Case closed.  Look at the money he just saved.  If his business decreases because he had to lay off a few, then he would just pay the cost in the future huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 09:00:20 AM »
Yes you do.

You can close your business or take it to another state.  Seems every time one of your cronies mentions another state you immediately chime in with a typical "been thinking of moving there" kind of response.  So fucking move.  NY holding you hostage?

Or you can pay the cost.

Actually this weekend I was looking at homes in Connecticut as i am planning my escape from the left wing hell hole of NYS.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 09:05:43 AM »
Actually this weekend I was looking at homes in Connecticut as i am planning my escape from the left wing hell hole of NYS.   

See?  There you go.  What did I tell you?  Always an option.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 09:20:33 AM »
See?  There you go.  What did I tell you?  Always an option.

Its not easy picking up and moving all the time and private businesses should not have to pick up and move due to the government imposing costs left and right like this. 

NYS is driving out businesses left and right.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 09:26:33 AM »
Bummer.  Obama doesn't care about small business having to pay higher taxes or having an increased cost of doing business.  He wants to "spread the wealth around." 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 09:28:03 AM »
Bummer.  Obama doesn't care about small business having to pay higher taxes or having an increased cost of doing business.  He wants to "spread the wealth around." 

His never having a job or working a day in his life manifests itself in nearly everything coming from this stupid admnistration. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 09:37:57 AM »
His never having a job or working a day in his life manifests itself in nearly everything coming from this stupid admnistration. 

I agree.  The fact he never spent time in the private sector and never spent time in the military has really handicapped him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2010, 09:42:59 AM »
I agree.  The fact he never spent time in the private sector and never spent time in the military has really handicapped him. 

Its embarassing.  The moron president we have would not last a week in a real job where results matter.  Its like taking the guy who is hired in the mail room and placing him in the CEO chair after two days. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2010, 10:09:38 AM »
Get a better job with a company that doesn't mind paying for their employees health care.

Every time I look on my check, I see a very nice "0" for any health care deductions on my part.   ;D

I want to know what company you work for.

I don't know of any company where I live that fully pays for their employees' health care. I am pretty sure that most workers in the US have to contribute towards their health insurance. If your company doesn't charge you anything, then good for you. But, YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION.

Starting next month, my deduction will be increasing. Most American workers will experience this and it will only get worse.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2010, 10:12:09 AM »

I don't know of any company where I live that fully pays for their employees' health care. I am pretty sure that most workers in the US have to contribute towards their health insurance. If your company doesn't charge you anything, then good for you. But, YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION.

Starting next month, my deduction will be increasing. Most American workers will experience this and it will only get worse.

In Hawaii, employers pay 100 percent of health care premiums for employees who work more than 20 hours a week.  Employee pays for family member coverage. 

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 10:13:06 AM »
lurkernomore, i'm not on this board as much as the rest of you but i am curious if you were in favor of the health care bill?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2010, 10:19:43 AM »
lurkernomore, i'm not on this board as much as the rest of you but i am curious if you were in favor of the health care bill?

No.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2010, 10:24:00 AM »

Holy Cross Hospital.

Turner, Motorola Corp (salaried), GP (salaried), Coca-Cola (salaried), Interland, Florida Blood Center, ChoicePoint, RCCL, Spirit, all provide 100% paid employee health care as well.  These are one right off the top of my head that I can think of.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2010, 10:25:20 AM »
Why not?

Blanket generalization that will prove to be easy to abuse and simply nothing more than extended welfare in the wrong hands.

Am I for health care reform?  Yes.
Am I for free health care?  No.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »
Blanket generalization that will prove to be easy to abuse and simply nothing more than extended welfare in the wrong hands.

Am I for health care reform?  Yes.
Am I for free health care?  No.

Who are you and what have you done with Lurker?

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2010, 10:33:19 AM »

;D

I think Lurker just likes to attack people and if you got him/her drunk he is probably a right wing loon like the rest of us.   :P   :P   :P

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2010, 10:38:36 AM »

;D

I was saying this last year.  I am all for getting the power and coverage eligibility out of the hands of the insurance and drug companies.
But I don't support a way to create more welfare dead beats by putting the ability to go down and see the doc at the local pill mill for a monthly supply of pain killers in the hands of lazy people and in the wallet of the working class.

Especially in return for what?  What contribution should be made?  Even in many poor South American and Latin American countries, where health care is free, any time you go to the doctor for any reason at all, (baring extenuating circumstances) you are required to donate blood.  You have to contribute something to the nation that is covering you.  What do the leechers here have to contribute?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2010, 10:42:48 AM »
I think Lurker just likes to attack people and if you got him/her drunk he is probably a right wing loon like the rest of us.   :P   :P   :P

If you ever stopped PMing me for pics of naked twinks you would realize that my views are far less liberal than you try to paint.

Pro-Guns
Pro-Immigration Enforcement
Pro-Welfare Overhaul (mandatory drug tests, no getting pregnant while receiving public aid, education advancement, 4 year limit for assistance)
Pro Death Penalty
Pro-Economics - let the market drive the economy
etc..