Author Topic: Thank you Barack Obama, Reid, and Pelosi  (Read 2507 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Thank you Barack Obama, Reid, and Pelosi
« on: June 07, 2010, 07:16:24 AM »
I just got my renewal for our companys' health insurance polan.  Its nothing crazy at all and I have to pay out of pocket.  We got an increase of 15%!  Inflation is supposed to be nothing right?   

I thought ObamaCare was supposed to cut my costs and cause prices to go down?  I guess not. 

So thank you Obama, Pelosi, and Reid - you dirtbag pofs. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Thank you Barack Obama, Reid, and Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 07:47:49 AM »
I just got my renewal for our companys' health insurance polan.  Its nothing crazy at all and I have to pay out of pocket.  We got an increase of 15%!  Inflation is supposed to be nothing right?   

I thought ObamaCare was supposed to cut my costs and cause prices to go down?  I guess not. 

Hmmmm.....hmmmm....hmmmm m!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 07:49:47 AM »
Hmmmm.....hmmmm....hmmmmm!!!

I'm serious, I want to just take a few days off and walk around KTFO'ing Obama voters. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 07:51:13 AM »
I'm serious, I want to just take a few days off and walk around KTFO'ing Obama voters. 

You might want to aim that at the Dem Congressman who opened their legs for ObamaCare.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 07:53:24 AM »
You might want to aim that at the Dem Congressman who opened their legs for ObamaCare.

Them too.  We need to have "KTFO a democrat day" for whoever supported Obamacare.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 07:58:41 AM »
Get a better job with a company that doesn't mind paying for their employees health care.

Every time I look on my check, I see a very nice "0" for any health care deductions on my part.   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 08:02:32 AM »
Get a better job with a company that doesn't mind paying for their employees health care.

Every time I look on my check, I see a very nice "0" for any health care deductions on my part.   ;D

I am self employed and have employees fool.  Maybe you should try it and see how you fare. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 08:03:14 AM »

Every time I look on my check, I see a very nice "0" for any health care deductions on my part.   ;D

333386 runs his own small business. His premiums HAVE GONE UP!! That means he may have to can some of his workers, if he can't cover the cost.

People mind paying for their employers' health care, WHEN IT COSTS THEM MONEY (i.e. puts them in the RED!!)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 08:04:26 AM »
333386 runs his own small business. His premiums HAVE GONE UP!! That means he may have to can some of his workers, if he can't cover the cost.

People mind paying for their employers' health care, WHEN IT COSTS THEM MONEY (i.e. puts them in the RED!![/b])

Lurker takes photos of men on the beach, what do you expect? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 08:07:19 AM »

Bad visual, there!!!

Employers like you want to provide for their workers. But, ain't nobody trying to go out of business, to fuel Obama's crackheaded vision of healthcare.

Workers are just going to get laid off, and (once the census goes away) the left will not have that to spin the ever-increasing unemployment numbers.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 08:19:54 AM »

Actually, I don't.   Have no idea why you continue to state this.  Other than your inner desire to view photos of men on the beach?  Is that it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 08:22:22 AM »
I am self employed and have employees fool.  Maybe you should try it and see how you fare. 

Considering it goes with the territory, then I would expect to pay it and keep my mouth shut if owning my own business were important to me.

Go collect some more bad checks and just pay the fucking cost.  How does that work for ya?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 08:24:23 AM »
Considering it goes with the territory, then I would expect to pay it and keep my mouth shut if owning my own business were important to me.

Go collect some more bad checks and just pay the fucking cost.  How does that work for ya?

Spoken like the deluded lib you are. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 08:29:18 AM »
I just got my renewal for our companys' health insurance polan.  Its nothing crazy at all and I have to pay out of pocket.  We got an increase of 15%!  Inflation is supposed to be nothing right?    

I thought ObamaCare was supposed to cut my costs and cause prices to go down?  I guess not.  

It's alright, man. Just think of all the deadbeats that your hard-earned money is helping.  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 08:31:23 AM »
Spoken like the deluded lib you are. 

Whining like the crybaby Repub you are.

Make a few more cold calls and pay the increase. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 08:31:37 AM »
It's alright, man. Just think of all the deadbeats that your hard-earned money is helping.  :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 08:34:18 AM »

Or, if he can't pay the cost, he will simply have to lay some people off (that also comes with the territory). You'd better hope the latter isn't true with YOUR employer and you end up being a casualty, as a result.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 08:36:29 AM »
Or, if he can't pay the cost, he will simply have to lay some people off (that also comes with the territory). You'd better hope the latter isn't true with YOUR employer and you end up being a casualty, as a result.

Most employees have no clue whatsoever goes into keeping things afloat.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 08:44:01 AM »

I don't own my own business. But, I've been in management and I know what happens, when a company or organization is hurting for cash. Jobs go away and people start getting axed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 08:46:08 AM »
I don't own my own business. But, I've been in management and I know what happens, when a company or organization is hurting for cash. Jobs go away and people start getting axed.

The problem in NYS is that the government has prohibitted many plans that small business people want. 

Its another example of the vermin in govt sticking it to the middle class. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »

I don't really have to worry about a scenario like that.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 08:47:09 AM »
Whining like the crybaby Repub you are.

Make a few more cold calls and pay the increase. 

Im sure he will do that.My question is why are you angry that he is pissed that he got an increase?When Bush sent us into war did you just say "your not fighting,what do you care"?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 08:49:19 AM »

Considering you made claims that you would be getting your health care from the DMV, I don't think you do either.

Don't like the costs?  Find an alternative.  Or go to work for someone else that will pay for them.  Case closed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 08:50:11 AM »
Im sure he will do that.My question is why are you angry that he is pissed that he got an increase?When Bush sent us into war did you just say "your not fighting,what do you care"?

What idiots like Lurker dont understand is that alot of these costs are a function of govt mandates as to what the minimum health policy must cover in the state.  So, my plan has all sorts of shit covered I could not ever possibly use, but, because of government mandates, I have to pay for it.  

So now that extra $ I have to pay will not go into the real main street economy, but to the insurance company due largely to the stifiling of competition by the govt and the big mega insurance carriers that own these same politicians.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 08:51:06 AM »
I don't really have to worry about a scenario like that.

Unfortunately, there are people, standing in the unemployment lines right now, who once thought the same thing.