Author Topic: Congratulations Rush Limbaugh....on your 4th "traditional " marriage  (Read 6825 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Congratulations Rush Limbaugh....on your 4th "traditional " marriage
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 11:59:59 AM »
who cares, dude just wants to be happy.

it's not like he's making fun of others with marriage probs, right? 

Are you talking about Rush?He makes fun of liberals.PERIOD!!AND THEY ARE VERY EASY TO MAKE FUN OF and Rush makes 50 million a year to do it as well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »
who cares, dude just wants to be happy.

Agree.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 12:25:49 PM »
How do you celebrate a 4th marriage?

The irony was paying Elton John a million bucks to be there.   LOL!!!!
I don't listen to Rush, but if Rush ever criticized homos or gay marriage, then why didn't Elton turn down the conservative's money?

Like they say, "money talks, bs walks".

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 03:30:18 PM »
I am not upset.  If anything, I am mortified.  Poor girl having to lift Rush's flesh apron up and scramble to find that weenie. 

Ew!  The horrific image of that may just turn me straight!  :-[ :-X :'(

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 06:54:01 AM »
I don't listen to Rush, but if Rush ever criticized homos or gay marriage, then why didn't Elton turn down the conservative's money?

Because, if Elton John only played in front of audiences that approved of gay "marriage" (at least in the United States), he'd be in the poor house.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »

Elton John has publicly declared that Jesus was a gay man.

Why is this important?  Did you see the guest list at his wedding?  Rove, Dead Fred Thompson, Hannity, thomas, Rudypoo 9i11iani, etc..  whole bunch of douchbags in general.  So in order to ensure that God himself didn't slam an asteroid into the backyard while the 'nups were going on and cleanse this earth of immoral scum once again, Rush hired Elton John 10% for the music and 90% as the Jesus Shield. 

Of course, the lack of an asteroid (a small one, that would only cause localized destruction) crashing into that event and eliminating the oxygen thiefs is pretty much undeniable proof of the nonexistence of god. 

Take your pick of either scenario.  On the bright side, given Rush's past marriage history, Elton was able to secure a 3 deal future contract with Rush for the next 12 years.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 12:39:34 PM »
So, Elton John is just a money hungry homo and his stand on disgusting same sex marriages and rights for sexually confused individuals is just lame posturing.

Then again. Liberals and left wing nut jobs have never stood for their convictions. Sellouts.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2010, 12:46:56 PM »
So, Elton John is just a money hungry homo and his stand on disgusting same sex marriages and rights for sexually confused individuals is just lame posturing.

Then again. Liberals and left wing nut jobs have never stood for their convictions. Sellouts.

I wouldn't say it's lame posturing. You can disagree on issues and still be friends (or at least, decent acquaintances).

As I said earlier, if Elton John only played before supporters of gay "marriage", he'd be broke. I'm sure he knows that many fans of his like his music, IN SPITE OF THE FACT that he's a homo.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2010, 01:33:54 PM »
Elton John has publicly declared that Jesus was a gay man.

Why is this important?  Did you see the guest list at his wedding?  Rove, Dead Fred Thompson, Hannity, thomas, Rudypoo 9i11iani, etc..  whole bunch of douchbags in general.  So in order to ensure that God himself didn't slam an asteroid into the backyard while the 'nups were going on and cleanse this earth of immoral scum once again, Rush hired Elton John 10% for the music and 90% as the Jesus Shield. 

Of course, the lack of an asteroid (a small one, that would only cause localized destruction) crashing into that event and eliminating the oxygen thiefs is pretty much undeniable proof of the nonexistence of god. 

Take your pick of either scenario.  On the bright side, given Rush's past marriage history, Elton was able to secure a 3 deal future contract with Rush for the next 12 years.

Excuse me!1The nickname "dead" is strictly for Dead Kennedy,that big fat drunken rotting corpse of Ted Kennedy.

Elton might think Jesus was gay,but Rev. Wright and Obama thinks he was black so it seems everyone has their own views of what Jesus was like.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2010, 06:43:52 AM »

Actually he is smart.  What better irony than to have the group of conservative idiots attending there make a 1 million dollar contribution to the queer charity that he supports.  All in the name of Gay Jesus.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2010, 07:03:57 AM »
Actually he is smart.  What better irony than to have the group of conservative idiots attending there make a 1 million dollar contribution to the queer charity that he supports.  All in the name of Gay Jesus.

Elton John is there to play music; THAT'S IT!!! Rush is getting the service for which he paid. What Elton John does with his money is his business. Limbaugh, Hannity, et. al. could care less.

This may come as a SHOCK to you, but most of Elton John's audience DOES NOT SUPPORT gay "marriage".

Elton John performed live with Enimem, a few years back. And the gay activisits "idiots" went NUTS (perhaps, a poor choice of words, here)! I guess you can count that as irony, too.

At the end of the day, it's a simple case of a guy, hiring a musician to play at his wedding reception. It's the gay "marriage" contingent that's getting all bent out of shape about it, not the conservatives.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »
Rush is a fool for paying that kind of money IMHO.  He is also a fool for getting married again to this gold digger. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2010, 07:09:41 AM »
Elton John is there to play music; THAT'S IT!!! Rush is getting the service for which he paid.

Perhaps you can explain that to the board idiot dario.  Since apparently common sense doesn't penetrate his bubble.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2010, 07:17:47 AM »
Rush is a fool for paying that kind of money IMHO.  He is also a fool for getting married again to this gold digger. 

That money is pocket change to Rush.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2010, 07:21:10 AM »
Perhaps you can explain that to the board idiot dario.  Since apparently common sense doesn't penetrate his bubble.

I think Dario gets it, just fine. My guess is that he's countering your claim (the irony of a conservative, hiring a gay singer to play at his wedding) with his own (the irony of a gay guy, who's in a gay "marriage", playing at the wedding of the most famous conservative in the country).

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2010, 07:42:44 AM »
I think Dario gets it, just fine. My guess is that he's countering your claim (the irony of a conservative, hiring a gay singer to play at his wedding) with his own (the irony of a gay guy, who's in a gay "marriage", playing at the wedding of the most famous conservative in the country).

I actually think its funny as hell.Now,unless Rushs' women is a big fan,it wouldnt surprise me one bit if Rush did it as a goof.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2010, 07:48:38 AM »
I actually think its funny as hell.Now,unless Rushs' women is a big fan,it wouldnt surprise me one bit if Rush did it as a goof.

Was she blonde?  Is it a chance for a new variation of Candle in the Wind.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2010, 08:39:42 AM »
Was she blonde?  Is it a chance for a new variation of Candle in the Wind.

I think she is blonde.Rush is a funny guy.He is one of these guys that wants to be married but go golfing everday,hang out with his pals,travel to football games every weekend,and think living like your single works when your married.This wont last.After about week 16 in the NFL they will be finnished.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2010, 08:55:50 AM »
When you analyze this it comes down to :

Elton John - got a million bucks.
New Wife - will get millions of bucks.
Rush - got queer music at 4th wedding.

The loser is clear.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2010, 08:57:09 AM »

The loser is clear.

and 4th, his listeners are subjected to awful fill-ins. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2010, 09:43:45 AM »
and 4th, his listeners are subjected to awful fill-ins. 

Mark Stein shoul be the only one allowed to fill in for Rush.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2010, 09:49:39 AM »
Perhaps you can explain that to the board idiot dario.  Since apparently common sense doesn't penetrate his bubble.

Why don't you read reply#39 by McWay. Obviously, you missed my point. So who is the board idiot?

I read a lot of your stupid posts and common sense  and logic are two things that are very much foreign to you, jerkoff.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2010, 09:58:40 AM »
Why don't you read reply#39 by McWay. Obviously, you missed my point. So who is the board idiot?

I read a lot of your stupid posts and common sense  and logic are two things that are very much foreign to you, jerkoff.

I think that Lurker and Straw are the same person.  There is no way two people could be so equally dense.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2010, 10:09:36 AM »

Why don't you read the prior posts between McWay and myself and you will (or probably won't knowing how stupid you are) that we were both pointing out the irony through sarcasm.

To answer the question who is the board idiot?  You.

Anything else you want cleared up Idiot Girl?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2010, 10:40:12 AM »

The loser is clear.

How do you lose, if you get what you paid for and are satisfied with the product? Now, if Elton John sounded the way Paul McCartney did (like a castrated frog with laryngitis), then I'd agree that Rush got the short end of the stick.