Author Topic: Savage - Helen Thomas wants jews in Israel to go back to Germany  (Read 2465 times)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
sorry if posted already

RIP Bob Probert

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Savage - Helen Thomas wants jews in Israel to go back to Germany
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 10:04:50 AM »
She just retired.I bet ever lib excuses this.Every lib that ripped on Imus for month after month.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 10:08:03 AM »
Savage calls it like it is. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 10:08:30 AM »
Pretty bad.  Obama put her on the front row of the White House press group.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 10:09:37 AM »
Pretty bad.  Obama put her on the front row of the White House press group.

She is another hag who was only unhappy with zero because he was not leftist enough. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 10:13:34 AM »
She is another hag who was only unhappy with zero because he was not leftist enough. 

Not sure how he could get any more leftist. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
Not sure how he could get any more leftist. 

Just go to DU or Huff Post and look at some of the comments on their threads. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 10:40:25 AM »
Helen Speaks the truth...why is everyone so angry? This little Ashkenazi (Michael Savage) is now on a tear about what this woman said when in all actuality it is true.  I don't wanna hear any of the crap about some so called jew being in Israel/Palestine/Lebanon 5000 years ago...THAT'S BULLSHIT. The original name for that region was CANAAN ...and why was it called CANAAN...because the Canaanites lived there FIRST. Well who are the Canaanites.... They are the people who you refer to as South Africans today. The one thing all of you and many other do in error is think that where ever people are today is where they have always been...WRONG. Whole nations and races have been moved all over the world and are now living in lands far removed from where they once lived...wars, droughts, famines, natural disasters etc moved them and where they came to rest is where they stayed unless driven again by wars, famines and droughts again. I keep hearing the ridiculous claim of Iranians being Persians...WRONG the Iranians are Ishmaelites, the Persians are today's Indians (Of India)...sounds as crazy as whites calling themselves Africans, americans, Australians, Canadians etc etc...YOU'RE CAUCASIANS occupying someone else's land. Read the BIBLE for the FACTS on who is who and where they once lived.

In regard to what Helen said of throwing those Ashkenazi out of Israel/Palestine and sending them back to Germany, Poland, Spain etc...she failed to mention they were already in those places and where THROWN OUT for being such a problem. I said to you guys to read SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN clearly none of you read. Her is just a partial list of the countries that threw them out an the years it occurred. Note that it was not the government that did this, it was the people as a whole from each country that said ENOUGH and in mass tossed their trifling asses out.

Excerpt from SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

"King Edward I in 1290, expelled all Jews forever from England and made the provision that any who remained after
November 1st 1290, were to be executed. Indeed England is not the first country to expel the Jews. Here
is a partial list of all the areas from which the Jews have been banished from, sometimes on numerous occasions, over the
last thousand years."

Mainz 1012              Lithuania 1495
France 1182            Portugal 1496
Upper Bavaria 1276   Naples 1496
England 1290           Navarre 1498
France 1306            Nuremberg 1498
France 1322            Brandenburg 1510
Saxony 1349            Prussia 1510
Hungary 1360           Genoa 1515
Belgium 1370           Naples 1533
Slovakia 1380          Italy 1540
France 1394            Naples 1541
Austria 1420            Prague 1541
Lyons 1420             Genoa 1550
Cologne 1424          Bavaria 1551
Mainz 1438             Prague 1557
Augsburg 1438        Papal States 1569
Upper Bavaria 1442  Hungary 1582
Netherlands 1444     Hamburg 1649
Brandenburg 1446     Vienna 1669
Mainz 1462             Slovakia 1744
Mainz 1483             Moravia 1744
Warsaw 1483          Bohemia 1744
Spain 1492             Moscow 1891
Italy 1492

In his book, “L’antisémitisme son histoire et ses causes,” published in 1894, noted
Jewish author, Bernard Lazare, stated the following with regard to these expulsions of
Jews,

“If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to
unravel the limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary an object of hatred to all the peoples among
whom it has established itself. It must be therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged to the most diverse races, since
they lived in countries very distant from each other, since they were ruled by very different laws, governed by opposite
principles, since they had neither the same morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike dispositions
which did not permit them to judge of anything in the same way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-
Semitism has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought against Israel.”

Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in, “The American Hebrew,” expressed the
following similar sentiments,

“It can hardly be an accident that antagonism directed against the Jews is to be found
pretty much everywhere in the world where Jews and non-Jews are associated. And as
the Jews are the common element of the situation it would seem probable, on the face of
it, that the cause will be found in them, rather than in the widely varying groups which
feel this antagonism.”
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 10:41:31 AM »
5,000 world Muslim meltdown.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 11:42:48 AM »

Update: Helen Thomas quits after Israel comments

Veteran White House reporter Helen Thomas asks White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs a question during his daily briefing at the White House in Was AP – Veteran White House reporter Helen Thomas asks White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs a question during

Journalist Helen Thomas, who has covered every administration since Eisenhower's and occupies front-row center in the White House briefing room is taking heat for comments she recently made on Israel.

The latest Thomas controversy erupted Friday after a rabbi asked her and other attendees at a Jewish American Heritage Month celebration, held May 27 at the White House, "Any comments on Israel?" A portion of her interview was posted online (a week late because the rabbi's webmaster son was taking finals), and Part 2 is "to come soon," RabbiLive.com promises:

Thomas, a longtime critic of Israeli policy, replied: "Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine." She continued to say that the Palestinians are "occupied" and that the Jews should "Go home" — to Germany, Poland, America and "everywhere else."

The speaker's agency representing Thomas has dropped her, and a high school canceled her commencement speech. Members of the White House Correspondents Association, which oversees seating in the briefing room, discussed the Thomas situation over weekend emails and were meeting Monday to hash out a response, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

"I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians," the 89-year-old Thomas wrote on her website. "They do not reflect my heartfelt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon."

Thomas continued apologizing in the Washington Post, telling its media critic, Howard Kurtz, in a Monday column: "I'm very sorry for my remarks. I think I crossed the line. I made a mistake."

Apologies aren't enough for some.

Rabbi David Nesenoff, who interviewed Thomas and published the clip on his RabbiLive.com site, told Yahoo! News that she should lose her job with Hearst Newspapers. "Of course they've got to get rid of her," he said.

Hearst, asked by the Washington Post's Greg Sargent whether it would remove Thomas, issued a statement over the weekend: "We deeply regret Helen Thomas' remarks, which in no way reflect the views of Hearst Newspapers or its employees. Helen has expressed her own profound regret over the incident." Its spokesman refused to go further.

Since going viral, the short clip of Thomas has spawned criticism across the political spectrum.

Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), on Monday's "Morning Joe," said her comment "borders on anti-Semitism" and "anyone who runs her stories has a credibility issue."

Sarah Palin took to Twitter to condemn Thomas (and the media): "Helen Thomas press pals condone racist rant?Heaven forbid'esteemed'press corps represent society's enlightened elite;Rest of us choose truth."

Ari Fleischer, who tangled with Thomas when he was press secretary during the Bush administration, told the Huffington Post that Hearst should drop the veteran journalist.

"She should lose her job over this," Fleischer said. "As someone who is Jewish, and as someone who worked with her and used to like her, I find this appalling."

On Fox News, Fleischer said: "I look at this as an employee-employer matter. Who would want an employee who espouses what is tantamount to religious cleansing to work for them?" Here's the video, courtesy of Fox News; Fleischer shows up about 45 seconds in:

And Craig Crawford, who co-wrote a book with Thomas ("Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do") told Politico he wouldn't work with her in the future.

So what about her colleagues in the White House briefing room?

CNN's Ed Henry, a board member of the White House Correspondents Association, said in a weekend email to fellow reporters, obtained by Yahoo! News, that Thomas's "remarks were shocking and indefensible."

But Henry also cautioned that there are other factors to weigh, including the barriers she broke as a woman in political journalism — and that it scarcely befits an organization like the correspondents association "to police speech." He added that the association didn't have the power to take away her press credentials — that decision would fall to the White House.

Henry wrote that once they met Monday, the board would be "in a better position to issue an appropriate response."

It's unlikely that the board will make a decision Monday on possibly removing Thomas from the front row. Such a call could lead to a slippery slope, with journalists' comments sparking immediate policing from the press corps. More likely, the board will issue a harsh statement, take her position in the room under review, and wait to see if Hearst keeps Thomas on the payroll. The Bush White House denied Thomas her traditional question in press briefings in 2003, apparently in reaction to her barbed and critical questions and frequent slams at the administration in her columns.

The White House had not responded to Yahoo! News' request for comment on the Thomas situation. [UPDATE: But Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, asked at Monday's daily briefing about her remarks, called them "offensive and reprehensible."]
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 12:04:13 PM »
Yes,she should be allowed to say this.I wonder if a politician said "Blacks should go back to Africa and while they are at it,put a mexican under each arm".I wonder if Samson would feel the same way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »
Yes,she should be allowed to say this.I wonder if a politician said "Blacks should go back to Africa and while they are at it,put a mexican under each arm".I wonder if Samson would feel the same way.

Hopefully they could add a few mooslums as well. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 12:11:33 PM »

Haha, yeah right. This is the same Samson that was calling 333 a racist the other day.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 12:14:18 PM »
Haha, yeah right. This is the same Samson that was calling 333 a racist the other day.  ::)

I freely admit I am an Archie Bunker, equal opportunity hater.  I hate everyone equally.   

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »
Has there ever been a place Jews weren't eventually kicked out of or persecuted?

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 03:18:47 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 03:45:20 PM »
LOFL @ Boonasty

Dos Equis

• Getbig V