Author Topic: Young Turks: Will This Get Glenn Beck Fired From Fox News?  (Read 2513 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Young Turks: Will This Get Glenn Beck Fired From Fox News?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 01:23:29 PM »
Plagerizing again? ? ? ? ?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 01:29:28 PM »
are you retarded, don't be mad because i found something that makes fun of your hero ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 01:38:46 PM »
This is like Olbermann,outrage where there is no outrage.Never seen these guys asking why MSNBC pushes for cap and trade while GE,MSNBCs owners,stand to make billions if its passed.By the way,that ad by the veterand group was pushing the filthy anti American cap and trade bill so good for FOX FOR NOT RUNNING IT.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 01:45:30 PM »
are you retarded, don't be mad because i found something that makes fun of your hero ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can actually articulate a thought without resorting to plagerism.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 02:06:49 PM »
your a cut and paste fool , at the  end you  put in your hopey changy thing :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »
UHHHHHHHH NOW IS THE TIME UHHHHHHH THAT THE UHHHHHHHHHH EARTH WILL UHHHHHHHHH BEGIN TO  UHHHHHHH HEAL ITSELF!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 02:35:12 PM »
I doubt that Saudi prince would fire Beck, his theatrics are quite popular and profitable and since the prince wants to make money he won't fire him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 02:36:21 PM »
I doubt that Saudi prince would fire Beck, his theatrics are quite popular and profitable and since the prince wants to make money he won't fire him.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 02:46:32 PM »
hahaha @ 333 thinking any US president isn't subservient to Saudi Arabia.  They all are and you wish to keep them that way.  Why you don't support green tech is beyond me.  Why you support outdated policies on drilling for a finite resource that destroys this earth is beyond me, in fact it's beyond an acceptable level of sanity.  You're a kook with beliefs and hatred so antiquated and dangerous at the same time.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 02:49:00 PM »
hahaha @ 333 thinking any US president isn't subservient to Saudi Arabia.  They all are and you wish to keep them that way.  Why you don't support green tech is beyond me.  Why you support outdated policies on drilling for a finite resource that destroys this earth is beyond me, in fact it's beyond an acceptable level of sanity.  You're a kook with beliefs and hatred so antiquated and dangerous at the same time.

I do support green tech, just not by:

1.  Jacking taxpayers to pay for it. 

2.  Creating a market for goldman sachs and the chicago climate exchange to exploit and destroy like they did mortgages. 

3.  Based on dubious and bogus "science" 

4.  Based on crony capitilism by hacks associates with al gore, obama, van jones, etc. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 03:02:59 PM »
I do support green tech, just not by:

1.  Jacking taxpayers to pay for it. 

2.  Creating a market for goldman sachs and the chicago climate exchange to exploit and destroy like they did mortgages. 

3.  Based on dubious and bogus "science" 

4.  Based on crony capitilism by hacks associates with al gore, obama, van jones, etc. 

1} without tax breaks and or tax payer investment it won't get off the ground.  Just like oil would never have if not for the aforementioned.

2} a cap and trade market place can be used to help business 'offset' their losses or gains and provides incentive financially for all companies rather than a tax going straight to the govt coffers when someone is over the cap, they will purchase off another company the credits they need.  a totally self sufficient way of doing things and a popular route to curb emissions. 

3} laughable to the millionth degree.  you're more foolish than i give you credit for.

4} just as laughable if Al Gore were an oil man who purchased land with oil on it, all while forecasting that oil would become a dominant fuel source he'd be a folk hero for capitalism and the american dream, when it's green tech he's some how 'slimy' or a 'hack'.  BTW i've never liked the guy nor his movies and i've yet to see it or read his book.  I just find the double standard rather amusing.
Abandon every hope...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 04:02:59 PM »
This is kind of funny.  But once again I see 3333 is here to say what should and shouldn't be posted on the board.   ::)

I don't think Glenn will get in any trouble over this but it certainly qualifies as a D'oh! moment.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 04:18:39 PM »
This is kind of funny.  But once again I see 3333 is here to say what should and shouldn't be posted on the board.   ::)

I don't think Glenn will get in any trouble over this but it certainly qualifies as a D'oh! moment.

As if you and your cohorts haven't done that before.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 06:27:26 PM »

Oh relax Hugo.  I just like calling Blacken out on his beck obsession.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 07:41:22 AM »
KC BALLER always pushing green tech.However,enviro kooks like him dont want the following.
1-Oil drilling
2-coal
3-nukes
4-Wind mills[lib politicians kill wind farms all the time]
5-natural gas
6-oil shale

So,we are left with the inneficiant and waste of time solar pannels.We have enough oil in the shale to last us 100 years but we cant strip mine.We have enough oil in Alaska to last 100 years but we cant drill.We cant build nukes,too dangerous.Wind mills are an eye sore.Libs love talking about green tech but wont do a dam thing to push it.They simply talk about it just as they do with every issue.In the end  their goal isnt green tech,but just taxing Americans to pay for more liberal crap.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 09:30:25 AM »
KC BALLER always pushing green tech.However,enviro kooks like him dont want the following.
1-Oil drilling
2-coal
3-nukes
4-Wind mills[lib politicians kill wind farms all the time]
5-natural gas
6-oil shale

So,we are left with the inneficiant and waste of time solar pannels.We have enough oil in the shale to last us 100 years but we cant strip mine.We have enough oil in Alaska to last 100 years but we cant drill.We cant build nukes,too dangerous.Wind mills are an eye sore.Libs love talking about green tech but wont do a dam thing to push it.They simply talk about it just as they do with every issue.In the end  their goal isnt green tech,but just taxing Americans to pay for more liberal crap.

Billy seriously you must not pay attention.  I don't care what 'libs' do and don't do in your eyes or anyone else's.  What i support has nothing to do with what party or political group believes in it.

I do not see oil as a viable option long term.  the repercussions of a spill in Alaska are far too great to even think it would be a good idea.  Lets say for arguments sake those numbers are correct.  There is 100 years of oil in Alaska and elsewhere within our current territory.  Are we to leave our children or grandchildren with the burden of 100 more years of spills, 100 more years of environmental destruction, 100 more years of putting off the inevitable - finding a renewable source of energy to grow domestically and sell internationally?  Are we to wait until China and India become the leaders in renewable sources of energy and then become subservient yet again to foreign interests in regards to our energy? 

Oil is not a long term solution.  Long term meaning not just our lifetime but future Americans.  Those who will live with our mistakes and triumphs. 

Nuclear power is a viable solution and i believe the Obama admin has invested more into this than previous admins have.  That would signal to you and me that it is on the agenda and building plants is underway as we speak.  This has been discussed on here before too Billy if you didn't pick it up, searching is your friend. 

I think windmills are a great option.  I'm as angry as you that some politicians are against a great option for renewable energy.  I think we need to have more windfarms throughout the great plains of America. 

We have some of the most brilliant minds in the world.  All they need is a level playing field by that i mean investment from the government, private sector investment and perhaps a tax on oil to make it more expensive and less financially viable instead of alternative sources. 
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 09:42:03 AM »
Billy seriously you must not pay attention.  I don't care what 'libs' do and don't do in your eyes or anyone else's.  What i support has nothing to do with what party or political group believes in it.

I do not see oil as a viable option long term.  the repercussions of a spill in Alaska are far too great to even think it would be a good idea.  Lets say for arguments sake those numbers are correct.  There is 100 years of oil in Alaska and elsewhere within our current territory.  Are we to leave our children or grandchildren with the burden of 100 more years of spills, 100 more years of environmental destruction, 100 more years of putting off the inevitable - finding a renewable source of energy to grow domestically and sell internationally?  Are we to wait until China and India become the leaders in renewable sources of energy and then become subservient yet again to foreign interests in regards to our energy? 

Oil is not a long term solution.  Long term meaning not just our lifetime but future Americans.  Those who will live with our mistakes and triumphs. 

Nuclear power is a viable solution and i believe the Obama admin has invested more into this than previous admins have.  That would signal to you and me that it is on the agenda and building plants is underway as we speak.  This has been discussed on here before too Billy if you didn't pick it up, searching is your friend. 

I think windmills are a great option.  I'm as angry as you that some politicians are against a great option for renewable energy.  I think we need to have more windfarms throughout the great plains of America. 

We have some of the most brilliant minds in the world.  All they need is a level playing field by that i mean investment from the government, private sector investment and perhaps a tax on oil to make it more expensive and less financially viable instead of alternative sources. 

There would be no spills if it werent for dumb ass enviro idiuots forcing drilling 65 miles out and 5 miles deep and not on land.Many many oil observers and experts say there is more oil in Alaska then in Iran.

Here is a gurantee.NOT ONE nuke plant will go online while there is a democrat in the white house!!Not one!!This is a typical Obama scam.He knows enviro goof balls will bring this to court and it wont go on line as it will be tied up in courts for years.This is yet another filthy lib scam.

If we would just drill,use natural gas,get the shale,use nukes,we would be oil independent.We wont because of idiots like Hussein Obama.A man who STILL hasnt allowed them to put the sand down to stop the oil in the gulf because of enviro kooks holding it up.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 07:02:10 AM »
1} without tax breaks and or tax payer investment it won't get off the ground.  Just like oil would never have if not for the aforementioned.

2} a cap and trade market place can be used to help business 'offset' their losses or gains and provides incentive financially for all companies rather than a tax going straight to the govt coffers when someone is over the cap, they will purchase off another company the credits they need.  a totally self sufficient way of doing things and a popular route to curb emissions. 

3} laughable to the millionth degree.  you're more foolish than i give you credit for.

4} just as laughable if Al Gore were an oil man who purchased land with oil on it, all while forecasting that oil would become a dominant fuel source he'd be a folk hero for capitalism and the american dream, when it's green tech he's some how 'slimy' or a 'hack'.  BTW i've never liked the guy nor his movies and i've yet to see it or read his book.  I just find the double standard rather amusing.

1. Wrong...private industry will always do better what the government wishes to do with printed money and tax payer money.

2. Cap and Trade is a scam through and through.  It is about more control for government and more profit for big banks.  It has nothing to do with saving the planet.  I wish you would see this.

3. The "science" that cap and trade is based on is phony.  It doesn't even make sense and creates value and a market to something that has none...carbon.

4. Hmmm...so there isn't a connection with the Chicago Exchange, Goldman Sachs, and other big names that don't give a rat's ass about the enviroment. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 07:05:13 AM »
Cap & Trade is a heist of historical measure. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 09:10:16 AM »
1. Wrong...private industry will always do better what the government wishes to do with printed money and tax payer money.

2. Cap and Trade is a scam through and through.  It is about more control for government and more profit for big banks.  It has nothing to do with saving the planet.  I wish you would see this.

3. The "science" that cap and trade is based on is phony.  It doesn't even make sense and creates value and a market to something that has none...carbon.

4. Hmmm...so there isn't a connection with the Chicago Exchange, Goldman Sachs, and other big names that don't give a rat's ass about the enviroment. 

hahaha come on now you're sounding like 333
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 09:18:21 AM »

Even Matt Taibii admitted cap & trade is a massive scam solely intended to benefit wall street at our expense. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 12:51:20 PM »

I don't think so, I just know Cap and Trade is the scam that it has been exposed to be. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 12:58:11 PM »
I don't think so, I just know Cap and Trade is the scam that it has been exposed to be. 

Even many enviros realize what a scam Cap & Trade is.