Author Topic: dating advice from a popular personality on a bodybuilding forum  (Read 10110 times)

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
Re: dating advice from a popular personality on a bodybuilding forum
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 11:04:16 AM »
what about the "negative" hit?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 11:12:45 AM »
JNN, do you peacock?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »
JNN is a generous man, sharing his vast knowledge here

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 12:36:33 PM »
what about the "negative" hit?
Negative hits in reality show just low the guy's self esteem is. You don't be negative about the the woman...in fact, I think men who do negative hits on women, are future or former abusers...because that's actually where it all starts. "you're not all that...", "Please, like he'd want you", "Girl, why don't you get your nose fixed, before you act like you are the shit", so on and so forth...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 01:02:23 PM »
JNN, do you peacock?

What the hell does that even mean?? Is that a Goodrum term?
D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 01:07:03 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 01:13:32 PM »
It's a term that douchebag "Mystery" uses. I read some of that shit and I laugh.

I remember owning some little turd who was defending that nonsense tooth and nail

JNN pretty much has it right..."act as if you don't give a fuck".. that's about it.

Couple of other "tips"

Be good looking

Have some money in your pocket

Don't act like a dick

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 01:22:31 PM »
It's a term that douchebag "Mystery" uses. I read some of that shit and I laugh.

I remember owning some little turd who was defending that nonsense tooth and nail

JNN pretty much has it right..."act as if you don't give a fuck".. that's about it.

Couple of other "tips"

Be good looking

Have some money in your pocket

Don't act like a dick

no wonder i didn't know what that term is- i never watched that dumb show

btw, the "Be Good Looking" principle that my friend Groink brought up is very true and it also has a amazing effect on the "Easy come, Easy Go" principle

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 01:35:49 PM »
Johnny no name is like a god amongst mortal's slaying women left and right giving advice to us, thank you.

jt
TEAM Nasser

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 01:47:51 PM »
He knows his shit , when it comes to dating advice JNN is a legend .

PS:Kids ,listen to what the man says .

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 01:48:30 PM »
Dont worry about "negatives" and "peacock" , only a true loser will think these work, to tell a girl, "your hair looks shit tonight" is fucken stupid, you think that will get her wet??

Dont believe the hype.

What works is being somewhat attractive, or dressing nice, for fucks sake you guys posts on a bodybuilding site, so you must care about ur appearance.

if your bulking up for more muscle then stop that shit immediately, you become a loser in the minds of a girl, they may look at you, but there looking at you in disgust (and dont give me this shit about " I dont do bodybuilding for girls" if you dont thats fine, hope you enjoy getting gawked at and felt up by other guys" if your lean muscly thats what gets the pussy wet, if you want to be like yates etc be prepared to jerk off for the rest of ur loser life.

Appearance, what colour is your teeth? get that organised asap...if not for girls, do it for yourself.
your selling your image, so dress well and be well groomed..

Dont be a dick to ladies when you meet them, be polite, smile , engage all her friends, dont follow her around the bar, club, party etc

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 01:54:34 PM »
Men tend to get real eager, after some dates i dont even kiss the girl goodbye, i just say "ok, have a good night"

she is used to guys trying to be all over her, she will be thinking " whats wrong with me", i will call her in a week and she will be thrilled i did, and do what i have to do then

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 01:58:38 PM »
Dont worry about "negatives" and "peacock" , only a true loser will think these work, to tell a girl, "your hair looks shit tonight" is fucken stupid, you think that will get her wet??

Dont believe the hype.

What works is being somewhat attractive, or dressing nice, for fucks sake you guys posts on a bodybuilding site, so you must care about ur appearance.

if your bulking up for more muscle then stop that shit immediately, you become a loser in the minds of a girl, they may look at you, but there looking at you in disgust (and dont give me this shit about " I dont do bodybuilding for girls" if you dont thats fine, hope you enjoy getting gawked at and felt up by other guys" if your lean muscly thats what gets the pussy wet, if you want to be like yates etc be prepared to jerk off for the rest of ur loser life.

Appearance, what colour is your teeth? get that organised asap...if not for girls, do it for yourself.
your selling your image, so dress well and be well groomed..

Dont be a dick to ladies when you meet them, be polite, smile , engage all her friends, dont follow her around the bar, club, party etc

your being awefully generalizing there quicker!!!! hahaha... your right for 99% of guys who want to be a "bodybuilder" and wear bodybuilding.com and muscle tech t shirts carrying around tupperware and all trhat shit...   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 02:02:12 PM »
heres some advice from tbombz:

Women love getting fucked.

thats all.. now go be happy and when a chick gets you hard ask her to hang out with you sometime and then tap that shit once your in an appropriate setting

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 02:02:46 PM »
your being awefully generalizing there quicker!!!! hahaha... your right for 99% of guys who want to be a "bodybuilder" and wear bodybuilding.com and muscle tech t shirts carrying around tupperware and all trhat shit...   

Its for guys that hit roids and get as big as possible for the sake of getting pussy, it wont happen, they will get more attention from males, while the "Twink" is surrounded by the hottie and her friends.

Fuck it, if you want to be big and huge go for it, i support you, but i want to help out with getbigger social lives.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2010, 02:04:34 PM »

Its for guys that hit roids and get as big as possible for the sake of getting pussy, it wont happen, they will get more attention from males, while the "Twink" is surrounded by the hottie and her friends.

Fuck it, if you want to be big and huge go for it, i support you, but i want to help out with getbigger social lives.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2010, 02:07:44 PM »
Peacocking, negative hits are all for losers who, basically have been stonewalled by women their wholes lives, either because of looks or personality or attitude. So, hey are basically looking at a number. Kinda like if you do 10 reps of curls...to us 10 reps is up and down,full, to them it's 10 reps period-partials, cheating, jerking, anything, as long as they get to 10.

They actually embody the Karma of loneliness. If you make things all about you, then there is only you, and if there is only you, then you are lonely.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »
Peacocking, negative hits are all for losers who, basically have been stonewalled by women their wholes lives, either because of looks or personality or attitude. So, hey are basically looking at a number. Kinda like if you do 10 reps of curls...to us 10 reps is up and down,full, to them it's 10 reps period-partials, cheating, jerking, anything, as long as they get to 10.

They actually embody the Karma of loneliness. If you make things all about you, then there is only you, and if there is only you, then you are lonely.

agreed. good post sir.

for me its the mindset.

I dont go out and say to myself "I hope i get pussy 2nite"
I think to myself "Girls hate being single and alone, QB is the cure" and you know what it works..Try it, change your mindset,

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2010, 02:18:32 PM »

i just started working again this week. i teach swim lessons. me and about 20 other kids around my age. some a little younger, like 16-22 is the ages. 75% of my fellow teachers are girls. ones with tight young bodies that wanted a summer job where theyc ould wear a swimsuit.  

theres a few dudes who work there that are cut up. most are average.

muscles can be a turn off if the guy is obsessive about them, always talking about them, or it appears that he cares or trys to much for them.

but when your like me, and you dont really ever bring up working out or being big.. never flex or walk around like im a bigshot or tough guy..

well you already know what happens  :)

im the guy girls talk about for years after they met me..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2010, 02:36:51 PM »
agreed. good post sir.

for me its the mindset.

I dont go out and say to myself "I hope i get pussy 2nite"
I think to myself "Girls hate being single and alone, QB is the cure" and you know what it works..Try it, change your mindset,
Thanks, see what you are saying is the opposite of what those others do. When you are trying to get or squalling for attention from another person, you are viewing them as separate from you, which means one is coming from a point of alienation. In your way, and JNN as well, you are not alienating yourself from women. When you alienate yourself, you view the person as a target, a thing, and therefore it becomes mechanical, point A to point B, when one looks at it like that, one becomes bitter. Hence, negative hits...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2010, 02:38:09 PM »
If you are trying to meet a potential girlfriend then you should be a good and decent guy, but if you just want a quick hook-up it's better to be a d!ck. I have a real hard time playing the @sshole coz I'm a pretty cool fella, but a few of my buds are real @ssholes and they usually do make the instant hook-up.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2010, 03:15:53 PM »

mystery never advised anything this harsh, a neg is knocking a cocky girl that is used to getting everything she wants off her pedestal in a subtle way, not in an overly mean way

the peacock thing is just to make you stand out in a crowd, i think it's supposed to be an ice breaker too

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2010, 03:29:01 PM »
mystery never advised anything this harsh, a neg is knocking a cocky girl that is used to getting everything she wants off her pedestal in a subtle way, not in an overly mean way

the peacock thing is just to make you stand out in a crowd, i think it's supposed to be an ice breaker too

E
Chicks who act cocky, usually are masking their own insecurities. As has been stated before, from women and men, most hot women who get what they want or or are treated a certain way, tend in reality to believe they don't really deserve it...now, take some cocky, stuck up hot chick sitting by herself, obviously she wants somebody to engage her, just not some loser who compliments her every 5 secs. Chances are very likely she wants a dude who is cock sure of himself, and thar he could roll on her at any given minute....

*mind you, I am no guru, playa, pimp, etc. Just a thinker...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 03:51:44 PM »

E

The best way to do this is just not to give her the attention she craves, she will go absolutely insane, because 9 out of 10 guys are drooling over her, dropping her compliments and buying her shit and you're the guy that's oblivious to her, they go crazy trying to figure out how/why you're not paying her the attention the other doormats are.

And in the end that's what they are to her, but you're the challenge and that's what gets her interested.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2010, 08:07:24 PM »
I'm with Che....very good post Johnny.

wow- i got thumbs up from che and grant....I think christmas came early for me this year :)