Author Topic: dating advice from a popular personality on a bodybuilding forum  (Read 10118 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
....okay, this thread was actually supposed to be posted by Grant but i will, gladly take his place  ;D

WARNING- THIS ISN'T A "SYSTEM"...but it works
WARNING2- I know how annoying it is when some "mac-daddy" posts how to get ladies online...but then again- i'm pretty annoying

anyway, there is alot of the conventional dating shit- you know, always listen, make eye contact yada yada yada.  But, what i will provide you is some supplementary shit that works for me

Easy Come, Easy Go-  Fact of the matter is there are SO many hot to moderately hot girls out there that if one dumps you (or you dump one) there is always another one available.  Why cry over spilled milk when there is another one on the way.  The "Easy Come, Easy Go" theory lends it self to almost all of the proceding principles I will list

Be Bold- don't be afraid to say what you want.  Forget about "So, what do you think about the weather".  Go for the kill (sometimes)- "How you doing Gorgeous?".  Now, you need to use "Boldness" with some tact- you want to be bold but you don't want to pull out your cock and show it to a bitch at the club.  However, "EC,EG" lends itself here as well because so what if a girl gets offended- there is ALWAYS another one on the way.  Also, being bold means not following that gay ass "don't call a girl until 3 day after you get her number" rule.  Be bold and call whenever you want. And, if she doesn't like it, fuck her- remember, Easy come, easy go

"Camera"- whenever you are talking to a girl, pretend that you are being shot for a tv show.  How do you want the viewer to see you as you talk to the girl? what do you want your body language to project?  Basically, how do you want to play up to "the camera".  

Don't Apologize
- seriously, you're a bold man and you believe in "EC,EG" so don't apologize for your actions and true feelings.  "You're offended by the fact that I said that you're sexy cuz it's politically correct? Fuck you".  Do what you want and don't be some over sensitve sissy boy.  I know that this is ironic coming from a guy with a "Emo" hairstyle

The movie experience
- girls like it when George Clooney flirts with a girl and does stuff that "only happens in movies".  So, why not and try and give her that George Clooney experience.  This is kind of a extension of "Boldness".  See how George flirts with the bank teller in that movie with Jennifer lopez ( i forgot the name of it).  Do shit like that.  See girls get that crap programmed in there head to the point that it would trigger a favorable response in real life.  Fact of the matter is that Hollywood has planted the seed in girls heads- it's up to you to cultivate it.

here is my present to you, bitches.  

If anything you should take away from the above, it's definitely the "Easy Come, Easy Go" theory- you become invincible when you embrace it.  Invincible to the point that there is no such thing as this phenomenon known as "Heartbreak".  Heartbreak?! who gives a shit- there is always another girl on the way

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Re: dating advice from a popular personality on a bodybuilding forum
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:05:20 AM »
mods- this thread got double posted- delete one of them- thanks

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 04:08:39 AM »
Great advice and totally correct...now if I wasnt married...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 04:27:19 AM »
Great advice and totally correct...now if I wasnt married...

yeah same here
Thunderdome approved

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 04:49:23 AM »

Good post JNN, Being bold is how i do it

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 04:54:33 AM »
LOL Sounds like something that kid Zyxx would say. The principles are solid. There are less blustery ways of doing it though. If you can do it and separate arrogance from true confidence, you're good to go anytime, everytime.
Almost always, yes.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 04:56:17 AM »
Spot on JNN, I'm usually a pretty nice guy, but I remember a few times when I was a complete d!ckhead and just didn't care what the girl thought about me and these few times that I did this the girl wanted my number and wanted me to contact her. WTF? If I was the girl, I would have either slapped me in the face, and just walked away from me.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 05:16:57 AM »
Spot on JNN, I'm usually a pretty nice guy, but I remember a few times when I was a complete d!ckhead and just didn't care what the girl thought about me and these few times that I did this the girl wanted my number and wanted me to contact her. WTF? If I was the girl, I would have either slapped me in the face, and just walked away from me.

Post up that pic of you and that hottie again Dj.
E

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 05:24:14 AM »
JNN: Will the regular use of a rabbit style vibrator desensitize a woman or was I just having an off night?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 05:31:50 AM »
Resounding Applause for JNN, I shall sleep soundly today over you know who.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 05:34:23 AM »
JNN: Will the regular use of a rabbit style vibrator desensitize a woman or was I just having an off night?

off night

girls never get tired of their toys

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 05:34:29 AM »
I am not JNN, but in my experiences, absolutely.
E

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 05:41:49 AM »
Who gives a sh!t if she gets off, just stick yo thing in her tight little poopchute and be done with it ;)

io856

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 05:51:46 AM »
Be Bold? how bold?

how about talking as if you know you two are going to be having sex at some point? in a joking way...  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 06:51:30 AM »
I am not JNN, but in my experiences, absolutely.

She had a bit to drink too, but I'm a patient man and was on very familiar ground, so a bit of an ego blow. :(

It's been a few months since I shagged her.  She confessed she's using this thing 4x a week, which to me translates as 'I took out a personal loan to cover the battery costs.'

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 11:27:50 AM »
She had a bit to drink too, but I'm a patient man and was on very familiar ground, so a bit of an ego blow. :(

It's been a few months since I shagged her.  She confessed she's using this thing 4x a week, which to me translates as 'I took out a personal loan to cover the battery costs.'
Incorporate it with your (and hers) "sessions". A lot of women don't want a man or the man that they are seeing, see them use their "toys". If you show that it's okay, you get some freaky-deaky fun, and she will be a lot more relaxed, even recommend some to her like the Lelo Lorus...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 12:18:20 PM »

Easy Come, Easy Go-  Fact of the matter is there are SO many hot to moderately hot girls out there that if one dumps you (or you dump one) there is always another one available.  Why cry over spilled milk when there is another one on the way.  The "Easy Come, Easy Go" theory lends it self to almost all of the proceding principles I will list

[

nothing 'easy' about it...lol of course there are millions of other hot women out there. problem is, 90% are attached at any given time, and for the tiny window that they are available, they have guys around them like flies on shit all trying to gain her favor.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 12:30:54 PM »
problem is, 90% are attached at any given time, and for the tiny window that they are available, they have guys around them like flies on shit all trying to gain her favor.

valid point however i think that we all assume that hot chicks are taken.

Fact of the matter is that one should embrace "being bold" and make a pass at "the hot chick who is supposedly with a man already".  If she is with someone- no big deal- easy com, easy go

Also, remember the term "cheating" exists for a reason- because "cheating" happens....people cheat- remember that

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 07:20:43 PM »
....okay, this thread was actually supposed to be posted by Grant but i will, gladly take his place  ;D

WARNING- THIS ISN'T A "SYSTEM"...but it works
WARNING2- I know how annoying it is when some "mac-daddy" posts how to get ladies online...but then again- i'm pretty annoying

anyway, there is alot of the conventional dating shit- you know, always listen, make eye contact yada yada yada.  But, what i will provide you is some supplementary shit that works for me

Be Bold- don't be afraid to say what you want.  Forget about "So, what do you think about the weather".  Go for the kill (sometimes)- "How you doing Gorgeous?".  Now, you need to use "Boldness" with some tact- you want to be bold but you don't want to pull out your cock and show it to a bitch at the club.  However, "EC,EG" lends itself here as well because so what if a girl gets offended- there is ALWAYS another one on the way.  Also, being bold means not following that gay ass "don't call a girl until 3 day after you get her number" rule.  Be bold and call whenever you want. And, if she doesn't like it, fuck her- remember, Easy come, easy go

"Camera"- whenever you are talking to a girl, pretend that you are being shot for a tv show.  How do you want the viewer to see you as you talk to the girl? what do you want your body language to project?  Basically, how do you want to play up to "the camera".  

Don't Apologize
- seriously, you're a bold man and you believe in "EC,EG" so don't apologize for your actions and true feelings.  "You're offended by the fact that I said that you're sexy cuz it's politically correct? Fuck you".  Do what you want and don't be some over sensitve sissy boy.  I know that this is ironic coming from a guy with a "Emo" hairstyle

The movie experience
- girls like it when George Clooney flirts with a girl and does stuff that "only happens in movies".  So, why not and try and give her that George Clooney experience.  This is kind of a extension of "Boldness".  See how George flirts with the bank teller in that movie with Jennifer lopez ( i forgot the name of it).  Do shit like that.  See girls get that crap programmed in there head to the point that it would trigger a favorable response in real life.  Fact of the matter is that Hollywood has planted the seed in girls heads- it's up to you to cultivate it.

here is my present to you, bitches.  

If anything you should take away from the above, it's definitely the "Easy Come, Easy Go" theory- you become invincible when you embrace it.  Invincible to the point that there is no such thing as this phenomenon known as "Heartbreak".  Heartbreak?! who gives a shit- there is always another girl on the way

QFT

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 07:49:40 PM »
QFT

che endorsement= everything

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 07:50:10 PM »
Great points dude, all the true Vets of the game can agree with these!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 07:51:16 PM »
JNN, your "johns" are going to be disappointed if they see you dispensing advice on dating women..... :o

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 08:41:45 PM »
jnn

definitely not apart of jay-z's mile high club. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 04:45:13 AM »
I would suggest a few more points: 1. Don't be over complimentary. 2. Be more self-absorbed and don't give them too much attention.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 07:07:58 AM »
I would suggest a few more points: 1. Don't be over complimentary. 2. Be more self-absorbed and don't give them too much attention.

good ones-

i'll be honest- i think I haven't held true to the "don't be over complimentary" principle

it's against my nature cuz i'm a "dick"