Author Topic: Taliban hang 7-year-old boy for "spying". Jag exposes self as Samson on page 2  (Read 8464 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Afghanistan: Taliban 'hang 7-year-old boy for spying'

Lashkargah, 9 June (AKI): Taliban fighters have hanged a seven-year-old boy, claiming he was passing information to foreign soldiers in the volatile southern province of Helmand, the governor's spokesman, Daud Ahmadi, told Pajhwok Afghan News.

The child's shocking murder took place in the Sarwan Qala area of Sangin district late on Tuesday. The boy, whose name was not immediately known, was abducted from the village of Heratyan, Ahmadi said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/world/asia/10taliban.html

Taliban Aim at Officials in a Wave of Killings

KABUL, Afghanistan — The Taliban have been stepping up a campaign of assassinations in recent months against officials and anyone else associated with local government in an attempt to undermine counterinsurgency operations in the south.

Government assassinations are nothing new as a Taliban tactic, but now the Taliban are taking aim at officials who are much more low-level, who often do not have the sort of bodyguards or other protection that top leaders do. Some of the victims have only the slimmest connections to the authorities. The most egregious example came Wednesday in Helmand Province, where according to Afghan officials the insurgents executed a 7-year-old boy as an informant.

As the coalition concentrates on trying to build up the Afghan government in the southern province of Kandahar, a big part of that strategy depends on recruiting capable Afghan government officials who can speed delivery of aid and services to undercut support for the Taliban. The insurgents have just as busily been trying to undermine that approach, by killing local officials and intimidating others into leaving their posts.

“They read the papers; they know what we are doing,” said a NATO official here, who spoke on condition of anonymity in line with his government’s policy. “It’s very much game on between the coalition and the Taliban.”

The assassinations have been effective in slowing recruitment of government officials, he said. “Am I going to live through the workweek? No one should have to ask that question.”

Just since March, according to reports compiled by The New York Times from the police, military sources, witnesses and local government officials, there have been at least 11 assassinations in Kandahar, mostly of low-level officials. These reports, which are not complete, do not include police officers or other officials killed in more indiscriminate attacks, like suicide bombings.

Among the victims have been Mohammed Hassan Wolsi, head of the agriculture and livestock cooperative in the province, shot April 2 by a man with a pistol while buying a loaf of bread at an outdoor stall; an 18-year-old Afghan woman named Hosay, shot to death in an auto-rickshaw as she rode home from her job at DAI, an implementing partner of USAID, in Kandahar; Hajji Abdul Hay, the brother of a prominent member of Parliament, shot in the bazaar in the city; a bodyguard named Hajji Mohammed who worked for the provincial council chairman, Ahmed Wali Karzai; and a district intelligence agent, identified only as Zia, killed on a visit to the city.

The youngest victim was the 7-year-old boy, identified only as the grandson of a farmer named Qodos Khan Alokozy, from the village of Herati in the Sangin District of Helmand Province. According to Daoud Ahmadi, a spokesman for the governor’s office in Helmand, Taliban insurgents went to his village and dragged the boy from his home at 10:30 in the morning, accusing him of acting as a government informant by telling the authorities of their movements. They killed him by hanging him from a tree in the middle of the village, Mr. Ahmadi said. A spokesman for the Taliban, reached by telephone, denied that the episode took place.

Some of the victims have been more prominent, including the deputy mayor of Kandahar, Hajji Azizullah Yarmal, shot to death while he prayed in a mosque on April 19, and Abdul Majeed Babai, head of the information and culture department of Kandahar, killed in a motorcycle drive-by shooting in February.

Assassins narrowly missed in attempts to kill both Kandahar’s mayor, Ghulam Hayder Hamidi, and the Kandahar Province governor, Tooryalai Wesa, last year. Mayor Hamidi, in a recent interview during a ceremony to mark the reconstruction of a local mosque, shrugged off the risks. “When it’s time to die, no one can save me,” he said, pointing out that he travels with a modest security detail.

An exile who lived in the United States until he returned here three years ago, Mr. Hamidi said his daughter, who had come back to Afghanistan first, talked him into doing so as well. “She said you have to come here, that we cannot change the time of death and one day you will have to die and I will cry. It could just as well be from a car accident in the United States.”

The mayor acknowledged, though, that the assassination campaign had made it harder to hire government workers — a task already complicated by the low salaries offered by the Afghan government, compared with what international organizations and even the military pay qualified workers. American officials said they planned to address that by helping provide secure housing and security assistance, which low-level Afghan employees cannot afford.

The NATO official said the authorities had compiled statistics on an increase in assassination-style killings in Kandahar, but a request for that information was turned down by the American Embassy on the grounds that it was classified.

A spokesman for the International Security Assistance Force, the NATO force in Afghanistan, cautioned, however, that it was not clear whether all of the recent spate of killings could be attributed to the Taliban. “Due to lack of accurate information, it is difficult to determine if a killing is an assassination, an act of revenge or criminal activity,” Maj. Steven Cole said.

Often just the threat of assassination has been enough to drive people from their jobs. A Kandahar communications expert who worked for the International Committee of the Red Cross said he left his job after receiving a series of death threats. He asked not to be named because he feared for his life.

The expert planned to take a new job with the American-financed Afghanistan Stabilization Initiative, as the director of a program in one of the rural districts around Kandahar. Then, on April 15 two car bombings hit the program and other American-supported aid organizations, killing three Afghans and wounding dozens of Afghans and foreigners.

“My family pushed me to give it up,” he said. “I know so many people who are afraid to take jobs with the government or the aid community now. It’s a very effective and very efficient campaign; the armed opposition are using this tool because it works.”

Taimoor Shah and an Afghan employee of The New York Times contributed reporting from Kandahar, and Sharifullah Sahak from Kabul.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/world/asia/10taliban.html

The permanent victim status given to all Muslims leads me to believe that hanging a 7 year old is OK and justified. I suspect we'll see riots over this like there were over cartoons. LOL!  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Taliban hang 7-year-old boy for "spying".
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 08:24:04 AM »
We need to pull out there and just turn the place into glass. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 10:21:02 AM »
Animals.   >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »
Animals.   >:(

I really dont know why people are surprised any more by these beasts. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »
I really dont know why people are surprised any more by these beasts. 

Doesn't surprise me, unfortunately. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 11:00:21 AM »
The MSM and Muslims have told me that they're peaceful, tolerant people who NEVER commit violent acts and that it was Christians or Jews who hanged this child.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 11:12:57 AM »
This horrific act would shock anyone but being in the same sentence with "taliban" is kind of expected. These animals have surpassed the limits of barbarism and brutality.
I wonder how those who are not under the direct control of the Taliban do not actively resist them (I'm guessing maybe a portion thinks "better to have the Taliban than the Americans in our land").

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 11:25:21 AM »
The Taliban have been and always will be a despicable group of people.  Regardless of their beliefs they are a dangerous group of psychopaths with no conscience or regard for their fellow man.  Their kind should be stopped as fast as possible.   

It's always easy to characterize a group of people or religious belief by it's worst ambassadors or believers.  It's a single minded view point that seems to have found a home in the minds of posters on this board.  Sad really.  But typically American, oh so typically American.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 11:43:00 AM »
The Taliban have been and always will be a despicable group of people.  Regardless of their beliefs they are a dangerous group of psychopaths with no conscience or regard for their fellow man.  Their kind should be stopped as fast as possible.   

It's always easy to characterize a group of people or religious belief by it's worst ambassadors or believers.  It's a single minded view point that seems to have found a home in the minds of posters on this board.  Sad really.  But typically American, oh so typically American.

Those damn amish! 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 11:50:21 AM »
The Taliban have been and always will be a despicable group of people.  Regardless of their beliefs they are a dangerous group of psychopaths with no conscience or regard for their fellow man.  Their kind should be stopped as fast as possible.  

It's always easy to characterize a group of people or religious belief by it's worst ambassadors or believers.  It's a single minded view point that seems to have found a home in the minds of posters on this board.  Sad really.  But typically American, oh so typically American.

Hahaha, yes. Let's ignore it because it's the Taliban! Love this logic and reasoning.  ::)

I do enjoy how you continually paint us as the bad guys. Not the millions of Muslims who will drop anything they're doing to riot and call for violence the second a cartoon of Mohammed gets drawn but who then can't be bothered to condemn something like this (why would they?). You're a broken record of excuses and justifications for mass murder and violence.

It's coming out now that the Chinese Uighur Muslims that rioted last year in western China were decapitating children and sticking their severed heads on highway posts (surprise, surprise, the MSM ignored this). Pick any region of the world that Islam has a foothold in and this stuff is commonplace. But you keep vilifying your fellow citizens.  :-\

America - shoots 2 journalists embedded with Iraqi insurgents - America is the bad guy.
Muslims - hang a 7 year old boy for "spying" - America is the bad guy.

The world's perpetual victims and their apologists crack me up.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 01:09:13 PM »
The Taliban have always been bad but we (US) were in bed with them 'till the bitter end trying to negotiate a pipeline through Afghanistan.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 01:14:05 PM »
When did i excuse the taliban or the radical beliefs they have?  Those are not the beliefs of the Muslim's i know and are friends with.  By your standard i should blame them for the deaths of this child at the hands of these psychopaths, i should blame them for their fellow believers who kill wrongly in the name of their beliefs.  What you see is you're perpetrating hatred just as they are.  Those taliban aren't tolerant of anyone but their own, it seems you hold similar views towards anyone Muslim as you continue to group all Muslims in with the worst kinds of their faith.  I tend to look at people as individuals not as a collective.  it helps to perhaps explore that possibility in your own life.
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 01:23:18 PM »
When did i excuse the taliban or the radical beliefs they have?  Those are not the beliefs of the Muslim's i know and are friends with.  By your standard i should blame them for the deaths of this child at the hands of these psychopaths, i should blame them for their fellow believers who kill wrongly in the name of their beliefs.  What you see is you're perpetrating hatred just as they are.  Those taliban aren't tolerant of anyone but their own, it seems you hold similar views towards anyone Muslim as you continue to group all Muslims in with the worst kinds of their faith.  I tend to look at people as individuals not as a collective.  it helps to perhaps explore that possibility in your own life.

I love how you equate posting stories of the everyday atrocities from the Muslim world to perpetrating the same hatred as they are. No, perpetrating the same hatred as them would be me blowing up vans in Muslim markets full of women and children, hanging 7 year old children, beheading civilians, throwing acid on school girls, cutting the noses and ears off of women, stoning adulterers to death, murdering homosexuals and so on and so on.

There is only one Koran. It is Allah's word. It is infallible. Amazing how many people seem to "misinterpret" the infallible, absolute word of Allah, though.

You really have no idea what you're talking about and sound like the typical Muslim parrot. "Squawk, how dare you post a news story of a Muslim atrocity, you islamophobic racist. Squawk, Muslims are peaceful. Squawk, they kill thousands every month but it's only a small fraction of a percent that act like assholes yet I can't actually substantiate that. Squawk, anti-Muslim attacks in the Western world are almost non-existent yet the west is waging war on Islam. Squawk, it's OK that leaving Islam is punishable by death and that the building of non-Muslim houses of worship is banned in most Muslim countries. Squawk, "moderate" Muslims condemn them, really. Millions of them find time to riot over a cartoon of their prophet but they're really condemning the extremists when they're nowhere to be seen after whatever tragedy du jour happened."  

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Show me all the protests and rallies condemning the extremists. Surely there must be examples of millions of Muslims rioting and protesting a la the Mohammed cartoon protests against the gratuitous violence of this so-called small and isolated group of Muslims. Come on, show me. Let me see them. I won't even mention the fact that CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, an un-indicted co-conspirator in a few terrorist financing cases, has NEVER denounced terrorism, suicide bombings, jihad or the implementation of Sharia Law in America. Oops.  :-X  ::)

Better stick to calling me a racist.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 01:49:08 PM »
Look at you trying to defend your stance with yet more negative views of Muslims.  The Koran is not the literal 'word of god' any more than the bible is.  When reading either text it is the meaning behind and of the words but in the context in which they are written that must be understood in order to have a proper understanding.  Unfortunately Islam doesn't have many progressive leaders who teach this so we end up with a disproportionate amount of fundamentalist or literal view points. 

Once again though you have missed the whole point, there are millions of Muslims who don't believe in the repression of woman or the killing of people or in jihad itself.  Because they are not public about it or protesting doesn't mean jack sh*t.  Even if it were covered by the press would you really seek out an article about Muslims helping someone or would you still seek out and post about Muslims killing someone?  Instead of looking at the bigger picture you become more and more absorbed with a warped sense that because many are doing bad things, all are doing bad things. 

Like i said i have more than a few Muslim friends not one of them condones jihad or riots and not one of them is a bad person.  I would hope you might one day open your mind to Muslim people and find that they aren't in fact all out to kill or convert you.
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 02:00:10 PM »
Look at you trying to defend your stance with yet more negative views of Muslims.  The Koran is not the literal 'word of god' any more than the bible is.  When reading either text it is the meaning behind and of the words but in the context in which they are written that must be understood in order to have a proper understanding.  Unfortunately Islam doesn't have many progressive leaders who teach this so we end up with a disproportionate amount of fundamentalist or literal view points.  

Once again though you have missed the whole point, there are millions of Muslims who don't believe in the repression of woman or the killing of people or in jihad itself.  Because they are not public about it or protesting doesn't mean jack sh*t.  Even if it were covered by the press would you really seek out an article about Muslims helping someone or would you still seek out and post about Muslims killing someone?  Instead of looking at the bigger picture you become more and more absorbed with a warped sense that because many are doing bad things, all are doing bad things.  

Like i said i have more than a few Muslim friends not one of them condones jihad or riots and not one of them is a bad person.  I would hope you might one day open your mind to Muslim people and find that they aren't in fact all out to kill or convert you.

Again, posting legitimate facts and examples of everyday atrocities carried out by Muslims is a "negative view"? This seems to be the essence of your entire "argument" because you appear to be incapable of refuting anything I say.

Show me the examples of these people. Show me the millions of Muslims across the globe rallying for these causes, show me the protests, show me the condemnations from all these Islamic scholars. Show me the "tolerant" rioting against Islamic violence like they did when cartoons of their prophet were drawn or when Fitna was released. Come on, you claim they're all over the place. Show them. I can find thousands upon thousands upon thousands of examples to support my point. Can you do it? I doubt it. You MAY be able to find a few isolated examples to support your argument but I doubt it. 

I have yet to see you EVER support your argument with anything hard. It's nothing but insults and opinion with you because you're not capable of supporting your point. Move along, parrot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 02:00:54 PM »
Look at you trying to defend your stance with yet more negative views of Muslims.  The Koran is not the literal 'word of god' any more than the bible is.  When reading either text it is the meaning behind and of the words but in the context in which they are written that must be understood in order to have a proper understanding.  Unfortunately Islam doesn't have many progressive leaders who teach this so we end up with a disproportionate amount of fundamentalist or literal view points. 

Once again though you have missed the whole point, there are millions of Muslims who don't believe in the repression of woman or the killing of people or in jihad itself.  Because they are not public about it or protesting doesn't mean jack sh*t.  Even if it were covered by the press would you really seek out an article about Muslims helping someone or would you still seek out and post about Muslims killing someone?  Instead of looking at the bigger picture you become more and more absorbed with a warped sense that because many are doing bad things, all are doing bad things. 

Like i said i have more than a few Muslim friends not one of them condones jihad or riots and not one of them is a bad person.  I would hope you might one day open your mind to Muslim people and find that they aren't in fact all out to kill or convert you.

all the neighbors of these slime say the same thing.  

"I never would have suspected it.  He seemed like such a respectful mosque going young boy"

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 02:03:26 PM »

"I never would have suspected it.  He seemed like such a respectful mosque going young boy"

CAIR is pretty much the predominant Muslim advocacy group in this country right now and they are indeed quite powerful as a lobbyist. To this day, they refuse to denounce terrorism, jihad, suicide bombings nor have they come out and said they are against the implementation of Sharia Law in America. In-fact, they actually advocate it. They have also been caught funding terrorist groups that murder American citizens. Nothing more needs to be said of the so-called "moderates" and the apologist fucktards that can't do anything but cry racism and islamophobia.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »
Again, posting legitimate facts and examples of everyday atrocities carried out by Muslims is a "negative view"? This seems to be the essence of your entire "argument" because you appear to be incapable of refuting anything I say.

Show me the examples of these people. Show me the millions of Muslims across the globe rallying for these causes, show me the protests, show me the condemnations from all these Islamic scholars. Show me the "tolerant" rioting against Islamic violence like they did when cartoons of their prophet were drawn or when Fitna was released. Come on, you claim they're all over the place. Show them. I can find thousands upon thousands upon thousands of examples to support my point. Can you do it? I doubt it. You MAY be able to find a few isolated examples to support your argument but I doubt it. 

I have yet to see you EVER support your argument with anything hard. It's nothing but insults and opinion with you because you're not capable of supporting your point. Move along, parrot.

I'm not refuting that there are terrible Muslims who create heinous acts and crimes.  I never have. 

I claim there are millions of peace going Muslims yes, so why would these peaceful people riot?  The only way to prove this conclusively would be to ask each Muslim person, an impossible task, same with your argument.  It is an impossible task to prove unless you ask each Muslim person and know them.  If you truly believe all Muslims are evil that is your mistake, not mine.   

You are backing your argument with 'proof' of what exactly?  Proof of crimes committed by terrible people who are Islamic followers and try to justify it in that vein?  It shows how small minded you are to believe the acts of a few are the acts of all. 

Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »

::)
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »
I'm not refuting that there are terrible Muslims who create heinous acts and crimes.  I never have. 

I claim there are millions of peace going Muslims yes, so why would these peaceful people riot?  The only way to prove this conclusively would be to ask each Muslim person, an impossible task, same with your argument.  It is an impossible task to prove unless you ask each Muslim person and know them.  If you truly believe all Muslims are evil that is your mistake, not mine.   

You are backing your argument with 'proof' of what exactly?  Proof of crimes committed by terrible people who are Islamic followers and try to justify it in that vein?  It shows how small minded you are to believe the acts of a few are the acts of all. 

There are so many tolerant, peaceful Muslims yet the examples of these people are almost non-existent. However, there are countless examples of so-called "peaceful Muslims" acting like assholes in every single place that Muslims can be found. From the USA to North Africa to the Philippines. They all act the same. But you keep making unsubstantiated, opinionated claims while screaming racism. Really shows how well developed your point is.  ::)

Keep trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the West.   

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 02:27:12 PM »

My point is that our administrations have tacitly endorsed their insanity for years. Honor killings, beheadings, that crazy soccer shit they do, etc.... was all cool if we could get more oil until they refused to turn Bin Laden over. It's just too easy pretending we have clean hands if the past complicity is ignored.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 02:31:45 PM »
When did i excuse the taliban or the radical beliefs they have?  Those are not the beliefs of the Muslim's i know and are friends with.  By your standard i should blame them for the deaths of this child at the hands of these psychopaths, i should blame them for their fellow believers who kill wrongly in the name of their beliefs.  What you see is you're perpetrating hatred just as they are.  Those taliban aren't tolerant of anyone but their own, it seems you hold similar views towards anyone Muslim as you continue to group all Muslims in with the worst kinds of their faith.  I tend to look at people as individuals not as a collective.  it helps to perhaps explore that possibility in your own life.

My point is that our administrations have tacitly endorsed their insanity for years. Honor killings, beheadings, that crazy soccer shit they do, etc.... was all cool if we could get more oil until they refused to turn Bin Laden over. It's just too easy pretending we have clean hands if the past complicity is ignored.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 02:32:38 PM »
Those damn amish! 

Good point!  The Amish are a great example of an extremely religious group, hundreds of years behind technologically, much like the Taliban and other Muslim groups.   Yet the Amish are extremely peaceful, hard working people who don't bother anybody.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »
One immutable characteristic of liberals is their inability to accept the possibility that their personal philosophy or worldview is "incorrect". Any evidence that puts the kibosh on their conveniently unrealistic reality is dismissed through a laundry list of isms that are used to delay and rationalize their fear of admitting failure, or admonish those who point out inconvenient truths= relativism, racism, sexism, classism, imperialism etc.  
The rationale for this behavior stems from the fundamental disconnect that exists between left and right. The left thinks everything in the world exists inside of a class room and that real world truths, however unpalatable to their inflated sense of self and smug obsession with adjectives like "justice" and "dignity" (among others) is nothing more than an evil manipulation perpatrated by the so called establishment to continue the oppression and discrimination against the "underrepresented", "poor" and "disadvantaged" in our society.

The right sees the world for what it is. And while there are certainly some things in life that do not have a simple answer, the right doesn't try to twist, distort, invent and mold the obvious into the incomprehensible.

K.C. follows the same tired mantra used by liberals to justify anything and everything heinous in the world.- "There are bad people of every race. There are bad people of every religion. There are bad people of every height, weight, hair color, sexual disposition, ethnicity, gender, and on and on and on until we have just about covered every single human being, rock, tree and insect on the planet." OK. Does that mean if there is a disproportionate number of fat people stealing candy, that we should focus on skinny people? It's that same moronic line of thinking that has grandma strip searched at the airport. It's almost as if the truth is too difficult for them to accept and that results are secondary to ideology.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 05:35:23 PM »
One immutable characteristic of liberals is their inability to accept the possibility that their personal philosophy or worldview is "incorrect". Any evidence that puts the kibosh on their conveniently unrealistic reality is dismissed through a laundry list of isms that are used to delay and rationalize their fear of admitting failure, or admonish those who point out inconvenient truths= relativism, racism, sexism, classism, imperialism etc.   
The rationale for this behavior stems from the fundamental disconnect that exists between left and right. The left thinks everything in the world exists inside of a class room and that real world truths, however unpalatable to their inflated sense of self and smug obsession with adjectives like "justice" and "dignity" (among others) is nothing more than an evil manipulation perpatrated by the so called establishment to continue the oppression and discrimination against the "underrepresented", "poor" and "disadvantaged" in our society.

The right sees the world for what it is. And while there are certainly some things in life that do not have a simple answer, the right doesn't try to twist, distort, invent and mold the obvious into the incomprehensible.

K.C. follows the same tired mantra used by liberals to justify anything and everything heinous in the world.- "There are bad people of every race. There are bad people of every religion. There are bad people of every height, weight, hair color, sexual disposition, ethnicity, gender, and on and on and on until we have just about covered every single human being, rock, tree and insect on the planet." OK. Does that mean if there is a disproportionate number of fat people stealing candy, that we should focus on skinny people? It's that same moronic line of thinking that has grandma strip searched at the airport. It's almost as if the truth is too difficult for them to accept and that results are secondary to ideology.

Isn't that the truth.  Especially when they start getting called out on to provide facts to back up the bullshit claims.