Author Topic: Gallup: Obama approval down to 44%  (Read 1121 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Gallup: Obama approval down to 44%
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 09:20:29 AM »
yes, but polls showed Repub motivation to vote has dropped to pre-obamacare levels.

We debated it here, I know you remember.  Like I predicted, anger and motive would spike, then fall.  A month later, it was like Obamacare had never happened.  He was at 50% at gallup and Repub excitement to vote in 2010 had fallen to pre- levels.  THEY FORGOT.

No they didnt 240, they are just onto the next Obama disaster.  Its a rolling disaster.  Watch this one from Bob - its over a year old, but still rings perfectly true. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 09:22:37 AM »
"No they didnt 240"

Dude, are you really going to make me search for the thread showing 10% of republicans lost their voting fervor for nov 2010?  One month after obamacare raised it 10%?

Please tell me you remember the thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 09:26:20 AM »
"No they didnt 240"

Dude, are you really going to make me search for the thread showing 10% of republicans lost their voting fervor for nov 2010?  One month after obamacare raised it 10%?

Please tell me you remember the thread.

I was referring to your thought that people are not pissed off.  People are more angry than ever, and its everything this communist kenyan ZERO is doing and not doing. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 09:36:18 AM »
yes, 40% of people are pissed off.  It was 50% right after obamacare passed.  It went back to 40% a month later.

*Pissed off = consider themselves highly motivated to vote in fall 2010.

I don't have a greater quantative measure for showing how pissed off people are, and I don't think you do either.  I mean, we can all say "I talk to people..." but this poll would have shown if MORE people were MORE motivated to vote the bums out.  It didn't.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 12:08:44 PM »
yeah, really?  I don't think so.  it's just another example for over-excited getbiggers who threw a parade celebrating healthcare's demise to boldly predict Obama will soon be at 39% (however they never seem to have a timeline for that).

Ha,ha,ha YOU predicted that Americans would love it as Obama explained it to them.The call for repeal has INCREASED!!The popularity of it has decreased.You were 100% wrong.Americans hated it and still hate despite how many times the little community organiser talks it up.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »
Who cares if people got it wrong on predicting Obamacare? First of all, they did take out the explicit form of the public option. And they used a method of passing it that was at best highly unethical and at worst completely unconstitutional. Also, almost 70% of the public now want it repealed. People had every right to think that it wouldnt pass. It would have been more romantic to think that it would pass. But unfortunately even I underestimated just how corrupt and arrogant this government is. People didnt think they would have the gall to pass it like this. Thats why people got the Obamacare prediction wrong.

I suppose I should be somewhat embarrassed for not having a sufficiently dark view of this administration (even I didnt think he would be THIS bad) but Obama should be more embarassed that almost 70% of the public wants his health bill repealed. His opponents and critics had just enough respect for him to think that he wouldnt be dumb enough to put himself in this sort of position.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 01:47:00 PM »
Ha,ha,ha YOU predicted that Americans would love it as Obama explained it to them.The call for repeal has INCREASED!!The popularity of it has decreased.You were 100% wrong.Americans hated it and still hate despite how many times the little community organiser talks it up.

so they hate it - but they are no more willing/motivated to vote in the fall.

A whole lotta anger, not a lot of get-up-and-vote.

Of course, if palin hadn't insulted all the republican community organizers (you know, the ones who organize the Get-Out-And-Vote programs), Mccain could have won...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 01:54:53 PM »
so they hate it - but they are no more willing/motivated to vote in the fall.

A whole lotta anger, not a lot of get-up-and-vote.

Of course, if palin hadn't insulted all the republican community organizers (you know, the ones who organize the Get-Out-And-Vote programs), Mccain could have won...

Dear God stop already.