Author Topic: Why do the non-fighter celebrities (lesnar, pudz, canseco) do mma and not boxing  (Read 2345 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
answer:  they know in boxing they would get their head knocked off

mma is much less skilled, therefore they know they have a better chance at it.
I dont like twinks.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
There is a video of Canseco in a boxing match with former NFL player Vai Sekahema.  Vai is a former Golden Gloves state boxing champ with like 90 fights.  He fuckin smashed Canseco worse that Hong Man choi did.  It's pretty funny you should check it out, he just about gets his head knoecked off.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
There is a video of Canseco in a boxing match with former NFL player Vai Sekahema.  Vai is a former Golden Gloves state boxing champ with like 90 fights.  He fuckin smashed Canseco worse that Hong Man choi did.  It's pretty funny you should check it out, he just about gets his head knoecked off.

Is this the same Hong Man Choi that fought Fedor in his second MMA fight ever?  When Fedor was #1HW at the time too?
WOW...Epic opponent for Fedor if this is the same guy.
It just can't be though....What business does a #1HW have fighting Hong Man Choi in his second MMA fight?
Oh wait a minute....I get it ;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

I remember that..vai destroyed him as he should have.

They replayed the match on friday night fights, where they let vai sit in as the guest host also.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

I remember that match up. Vai actually sit in as a guest host later on friday night fights with B Kenny. They replayed it then.

Destroyed Canseco.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet

Let's see how James Toney does in his first fight. If he's more skilled, he should have no problem beating MMA guys

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet

Let's see how James Toney does in his first fight. If he's more skilled, he should have no problem beating MMA guys

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Is this the same Hong Man Choi that fought Fedor in his second MMA fight ever?  When Fedor was #1HW at the time too?
It just can't be though....What business does a #1HW have fighting Hong Man Choi in his second MMA fight?
Oh wait a minute....I get it ;D

It's called a freakshow fight, they happen alot in Japan, fans actually demand fights like that.  Maybe you'd know this if you watched MMA longer than a few months, It might also help if you didn't have your face buried in Dana's lap all the time.  It's funny because the Org that has the key to your chastity belt (The UFC) is doing the same thing with James Toney and Randy Couture.  Randy Couture actually stands to get a title shot if he beats a guy with ZERO mma fights.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
It's called a freakshow fight, they happen alot in Japan, fans actually demand fights like that.  Maybe you'd know this if you watched MMA longer than a few months, It might also help if you didn't have your face buried in Dana's lap all the time.  It's funny because the Org that has the key to your chastity belt (The UFC) is doing the same thing with James Toney and Randy Couture.  Randy Couture actually stands to get a title shot if he beats a guy with ZERO mma fights.

Fedor was #1 ranked HW at the time...Right? That is what I was pointing out. It also shows on his "stellar" 31-1 record too.
I am pointing some suspect fights in Fedor's fight history. Everyone always brings up his great record.

Randy is basically just fighting for the fun of it and the paydays at this point. I have no problem with this.

I always know I put an owning on you when you have to bring out the Dick N Ball talk.

Grow up...can't you do better?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Fedor was #1 ranked HW at the time...Right? That is what I was pointing out. It also shows on his "stellar" 31-1 record too.
I am pointing some suspect fights in Fedor's fight history. Everyone always brings up his great record.
Randy is basically just fighting for the fun of it and the paydays at this point. I have no problem with this.
I always know I put an owning on you when you have to bring out the Dick N Ball talk.
Grow up...can't you do better?

I think it's funny that you manage to slither your way into a thread that has nothing to do with Fedor and still spew your Anti Fedor, Pro-UFC ballhuggery.  There is a thread for shit like that, go there, and since that's all you have to talk about there should be no reason for you to post anywhere but there.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
I think it's funny that you manage to slither your way into a thread that has nothing to do with Fedor and still spew your Anti Fedor, Pro-UFC ballhuggery.  There is a thread for shit like that, go there, and since that's all you have to talk about there should be no reason for you to post anywhere but there.

So why did you feel you had the place to bring the UFC into all this then?
You also brought up the Dick N Ball talk again. You lost this one chump.

Regardless, there is not one damn thing you can do about what I post or where I post it. I do respect people on here that ask specifically that their threads not go off topic. You chump, will never have that respect.

Go dust of some of your trinkets or something.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
So why did you feel you had the place to bring the UFC into all this then?

This is my first post in this thread, find where I brought the UFC or Fedor into this thread.

Oh wait a minute....I get it

Here's you, Always looking for an opportunity to bitch about the same 2 things, either hating on Fedor or bashing anything not the UFC.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

This is my first post in this thread, find where I brought the UFC or Fedor into this thread.

Oh wait a minute....I get it

Exaclty...You just proved you brought the UFC into this for no reason.
All you do is talk about dick n balls and how the UFC sucks. Chump.

Here's you, Always looking for an opportunity to bitch about the same 2 things, either hating on Fedor or bashing anything not the UFC.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
weightpshr / cockspin getting ownt into oblivion again.
I dont like twinks.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV

He's the only one on earth who dosen't see it.
Predictions
 40/61

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

You are beyond retarded, boxing only uses two hands and 16oz gloves, MMA uses hands, feet, knees, elbows and 4oz. gloves..  boxing lost it's credibility when everyone realized how fixed it is.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
You are beyond retarded, boxing only uses two hands and 16oz gloves, MMA uses hands, feet, knees, elbows and 4oz. gloves..  boxing lost it's credibility when everyone realized how fixed it is.

what fights were fixed?

mma lost its credibility when it gave a man who won 1 fight a title shot.
I dont like twinks.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
what fights were fixed?

mma lost its credibility when it gave a man who won 1 fight a title shot.

You're right on the UFC issue, Dana giving Brock a title shot right away was complete bullshit, he skipped over like 10 deserving guys. And I hate him for that.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
He's the only one on earth who dosen't see it.

See what...Chump. Seriously, do you ever go off this board.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

Why don't you just stick to comparing guys abs in the UFC website?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
See what...Chump.
Exactly, What color is the sky in your delusional world?  I know, it's whatever color Dana's ballsack is. 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
See what...Chump.
Exactly, What color is the sky in your delusional world?  I know, it's whatever color Dana's ballsack is. 

Dick N Ball talk once again...got something to tell us?