Author Topic: Left-wing Violence at Peaceful Tea Party Protests  (Read 4374 times)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Left-wing Violence at Peaceful Tea Party Protests
« on: June 11, 2010, 07:50:43 AM »
I'm sure MSNBC will be playing this video all weekend  ::)

RIP Bob Probert

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Left-wing Violence at Peaceful Tea Party Protests
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 07:59:21 AM »
So, the evil, bigoted, racist right-winged Tea party guys are simply talking and holding signs.

Meanwhile, the loving, tolerant, all-inclusive left-winged black liberal is shoving women and punching people in the face (and, as usual, blaming Bush for Obama's screw-ups).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 07:59:29 AM »
The communist left is going to spark CW2 in this country.  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 05:14:34 PM »
Thats what happens when you got NO BALLS. Someone, anyone, all of them should have rocked him right in the fucking mouth.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 06:18:24 PM »
Thats what happens when you got NO BALLS. Someone, anyone, all of them should have rocked him right in the fucking mouth.
yup, im not married but when i am if you assualt my wife your ass is going to the hospital that day...

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 06:27:13 PM »
What I saw was some jackoff getting in the guys face with the camera and his whore wife biting off more than she could chew.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »
What I saw was some jackoff getting in the guys face with the camera and his whore wife biting off more than she could chew.
the guy pushed him and they guy who got pushed wife stepped in to break it up and got pushed...

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 06:39:06 PM »
Clear example of ONE lunatic acting like a deranged person labeled as "left wing violence"  ::) Anybody's  ass needs to be put in jail for a long time for this kind of shit, left or right.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »
Clear example of ONE lunatic acting like a deranged person labeled as "left wing violence"  ::) Anybody's  ass needs to be put in jail for a long time for this kind of shit, left or right.
agreed...but you notice how the first thing he said was about bush? LMAO guess who else mentions bush alot?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 07:02:51 PM »
agreed...but you notice how the first thing he said was about bush? LMAO guess who else mentions bush alot?

I didn't see anything that identified the protestors as Tbaggers or the black guy as "left wing"

but I did see people protesting against bailouts and the bank bailout and the auto company bailouts happened under Bush (and to lesser extent continued under Obama)

Bush certainly should get plenty of blame, especially when one considers that problems that actually triggered the bailouts happened during the 8 years of Bush

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 07:13:23 PM »
MSN doing everything possible to demonize the tea party.

Jun 16th they have a special on the tea party.  One of their guests?  Alex jones.  Nice way to associate the party with the most outlandish things he's ever said.  Toss in their nonstop effort to label rand paul a racist...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 07:27:01 PM »

I didn't see anything that identified the protestors as Tbaggers or the black guy as "left wing"

but I did see people protesting against bailouts and the bank bailout and the auto company bailouts happened under Bush (and to lesser extent continued under Obama)

Bush certainly should get plenty of blame, especially when one considers that problems that actually triggered the bailouts happened during the 8 years of Bush
LMAO I agree and if you remember correctly or that is if MSNBC reported correctly so you can remember the majority of ppl were against bush's bail outs as well... ;)

I agree bush should get some blame and obama should get plenty as well...also obama shouldnt be blaming bush for a mess that he essentially wanted to take over... ;)

you dont compete for the right to head up the problem and then complain when you get it...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 07:35:56 PM »
LMAO I agree and if you remember correctly or that is if MSNBC reported correctly so you can remember the majority of ppl were against bush's bail outs as well... ;)

I agree bush should get some blame and obama should get plenty as well...also obama shouldnt be blaming bush for a mess that he essentially wanted to take over... ;)

you dont compete for the right to head up the problem and then complain when you get it...

to each his own

I give Bush more blame because his adminstration was in office when the conditions which created the disasters manifested

Also, the Bush Admin started the bailouts of both the banks and the auto industry and their original terms were just f'ng ridiculous (no oversight, immunity from prosecution, etc..)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 07:42:19 PM »
to each his own

I give Bush more blame because his adminstration was in office when the conditions which created the disasters manifested

Also, the Bush Admin started the bailouts of both the banks and the auto industry and their original terms were just f'ng ridiculous (no oversight, immunity from prosecution, etc..)
Im not blaming one more than the other, its idiotic though to think that obama has done anything really to help the economy as a matter of fact he has done more to hurt it than help it thus far or at least more to prolong the hurt...

but bush is just as much to blame for either not seeing this coming or seeing it and not doing anything about it.

theres plenty of blame to go around and it doesnt just go to both of them either.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »
Im not blaming one more than the other, its idiotic though to think that obama has done anything really to help the economy as a matter of fact he has done more to hurt it than help it thus far or at least more to prolong the hurt...

but bush is just as much to blame for either not seeing this coming or seeing it and not doing anything about it.

theres plenty of blame to go around and it doesnt just go to both of them either.

like I said

to each his own

I don't think Obama is perfect (far from it) or perfectly sincere and consistent in his beliefs and actions but I don't see anything that he's done that has done more to hurt the economy, not even health care legislation (just too many moving parts right now on that and no way to draw any definitive conclusion).   I do think the current banking legislation could be bad and actually hurt the economy almost immediately but so far notthing is finalized as far as I know

what are the things you think he has done that is hurting more than helping

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 07:31:18 AM »
follow up

RIP Bob Probert

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 07:51:47 AM »
like I said

to each his own

I don't think Obama is perfect (far from it) or perfectly sincere and consistent in his beliefs and actions but I don't see anything that he's done that has done more to hurt the economy, not even health care legislation (just too many moving parts right now on that and no way to draw any definitive conclusion).   I do think the current banking legislation could be bad and actually hurt the economy almost immediately but so far notthing is finalized as far as I know

::) oh boy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 07:52:03 AM »
follow up

Does anyone know what this guy is talking about in regards to protesting in front of Durbins office about an ammendment about credit cards that this guy called "a new form of a bailout".

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2010, 07:54:44 AM »
Does anyone know what this guy is talking about in regards to protesting in front of Durbins office about an ammendment about credit cards that this guy called "a new form of a bailout".

You are  looking for a reason that would justify him getting punched in the face I see.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 08:01:06 AM »
You are  looking for a reason that would justify him getting punched in the face I see.

not at all

I'm not even talking about him getting punched in the face

I'm asking if anyone knows what he is talking about in regards to Durbin bailing out the credit card companies.

I know nothing about it

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 08:23:54 AM »
like I said

to each his own

straw the stimulus has done nothing more than piss away a trillion dollars...the health care while it may not have had an immediate impact as far as its legislation as of right now sure has in the way that businesses are planning for the future...this was a piece of legislation that they spent year on that time needed to be spend on getting the economy back on track...wasting time is hurting the economy

healthcare was not a top priority at that time and it was made one at the expense of the economy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 08:44:38 AM »
straw the stimulus has done nothing more than piss away a trillion dollars...the health care while it may not have had an immediate impact as far as its legislation as of right now sure has in the way that businesses are planning for the future...this was a piece of legislation that they spent year on that time needed to be spend on getting the economy back on track...wasting time is hurting the economy

healthcare was not a top priority at that time and it was made one at the expense of the economy

meanwhile, both Repubs and Dems have said the stimulus has created jobs and healthcare has been an issue for 50+ years.

lets also keep in mind that 8 years of Bush policies (out of control spending, tax cuts, deregulation etc...) that created the environment where things like "bailout" and "stimulus packages" had to even been considered, much less implemented

The only alternative offered by Repubs were more tax cuts and then sit back and do nothing.   

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 08:45:51 AM »

classic getbig ;D