Author Topic: 70% of the Women Who Gave Birth at Parkland Hospital in Dallas Are Illegals  (Read 1812 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
70% of the Women Who Gave Birth at Parkland Hospital in Dallas Are Illegals
Snopes ^ | 6/11/2010 | Snopes

Posted on Friday, June 11, 2010 1:31:28 PM by Dallas59

Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas is a fairly famous institution and for a variety of reasons:

1. John F. Kennedy died there in 1963 2. Lee Harvey Oswald died there shortly after 3. Jack Ruby, who killed Lee Harvey Oswald, died there a few years later by coincidence

On the flip side, Parkland is also home to the second busiest maternity ward in the country with almost 16,000 new babies arriving each year. (That's almost 44 per day — every day)

A recent patient survey indicated that 70 percent of the women who gave birth at Parkland in the first three months of 2006 were illegal immigrants.' Crikey, that's 11,200 anchor babies born every year just in Dallas. According to the article, the hospital spent $70.7 million delivering 15,938 babies in 2004 but managed to end up with almost $8 million dollars in surplus funding. Medicaid kicked in $34.5 million, Dallas County taxpayers kicked in $31.3 million and the feds tossed in another $9.5 million.

The average patient in Parkland's maternity wards is 25 years old, married and giving birth to her second child. She is also an illegal immigrant. By law, pregnant women cannot be denied medical care based on their immigration status or ability to pay. OK, fine. That doesn't mean they should receive better care than everyday, middle-class American citizens. But at Parkland Hospital, they do.

(Excerpt) Read more at snopes.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
And by doing so they pretty much guarantee they will never be deported, as the mother of an American citizen.  

Amend the Constitution.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
And there children SHOULD be considered illegals too.  That law makes absolutely no sense.  If you are born w/either parent being an illegal alien, you should be considered the same....period.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
This is old news that was posted already...As a matter of fact I think you were the person who posted it before
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is old news that was posted already...As a matter of fact I think you were the person who posted it before

Can you bump the thread where I already posted this?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
los babies 
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Rand Paul says they shouldnt be given citiczenship.I agree 100%.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I may possibly like Rand Paul as much or maybe more than I like his father.

<3 <3 RonPaulFan
S

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
And by doing so they pretty much guarantee they will never be deported, as the mother of an American citizen.  

Amend the Constitution.  

That's the only solution to illegal immigration. It'll never happen because Hispanics are too a strong minority.

newmom

IMO those children should NOT be automatic citizens. I wanna know who is flipping the bill for these illegal births..OH wait I think I know

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
There would be a huge outcry from people wanting to protect illegals if we ever tried to amend the Constitution. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
There would be a huge outcry from people wanting to protect illegals if we ever tried to amend the Constitution. 

AMMEND???

how about we start following the constitution by kicking out the illegals first?

we cant even do that, let alone ammend
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
AMMEND???

how about we start following the constitution by kicking out the illegals first?

we cant even do that, let alone ammend

I hear you, but we can do both. 

I like 33's line:  detain, debrief, deport. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I hear you, but we can do both.  

I like 33's line:  detain, debrief, deport.  
at what cost....

detain,debrief,put to work cleaning highways etc to earn cost of ticket back, deport
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
at what cost....

detain,debrief,put to work cleaning highways etc to earn cost of ticket back, deport

That would be "involuntary servitude," unless we plan to use our money to pay them. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
That would be "involuntary servitude,"

so?

its called punishment for committing a crime...the crime of entering this country illegally

carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

so?

its called punishment for committing a crime...the crime of entering this country illegally

Not quite that simple.  We can't just punish people without prosecuting them.  Prosecutions are done at taxpayer expense.  The cost to prosecute would be greater than the "free" labor they would provide.   

Then there's that whole 13th Amendment problem (no slavery/involuntary servitude).   

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Not quite that simple.  We can't just punish people without prosecuting them.  Prosecutions are done at taxpayer expense.  The cost to prosecute would be greater than the "free" labor they would provide.   

Then there's that whole 13th Amendment problem (no slavery/involuntary servitude).   

well then round em up...and send them back...but whats to stop them from coming back?

given them permanent tattoos or something to help identify them....

illegals that commit crime like murder or rape should be subject to cruel and unusual public executions...
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V

Amendments apply to citizens, Double Bee. :)

A little highway cleaning (on their way the fvck home) in exchange for food/water won't hurt them a bit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Amendments apply to citizens, Double Bee. :)

A little highway cleaning (on their way the fvck home) in exchange for food/water won't hurt them a bit.

Actually, they apply to the government.  For example, you can't enforce the First Amendment between private citizens.  And the government cannot own slaves. 

I agree putting them to work is a good idea, before sending them home, I just don't think it makes good financial sense given all that we'd have to do before we can make them clean up, including free food, housing (even if it's prison), medical care, etc. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
Actually, they apply to the government.  For example, you can't enforce the First Amendment between private citizens.  And the government cannot own slaves. 

I agree putting them to work is a good idea, before sending them home, I just don't think it makes good financial sense given all that we'd have to do before we can make them clean up, including free food, housing (even if it's prison), medical care, etc. 

They came here for work, LOL!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
They came here for work, LOL!

and benefits.   :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Seriously, I don't get it.  Boot them in the ass and deport them.  Breaking leg can be a state-by-state decision. You know TX sure as hell would wound them.  AZ too.

Cali might give them 2 weeks' severance pay before deporting them.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Seriously, I don't get it.  Boot them in the ass and deport them.  Breaking leg can be a state-by-state decision. You know TX sure as hell would wound them.  AZ too.

Cali might give them 2 weeks' severance pay before deporting them.

i ws thinking more along the lines of castration
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
240, WTF, a few years ago you argued how valuable illegals were to America?  HUH? LOLOLOL...