Author Topic: CA gubernatorial candidate Jerry Brown fact checks Palin's insults in his new ad  (Read 3097 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

only on fox news is this quiting bag of wind still relevant.The morons of the GOP will still love Sarah

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
(ChattahBox) – As if Sarah Palin needed more proof for her hypocrisy, this ‘fiscal conservative’ left her state with the highest debt burden in the United States.

Her term as governor was littered with scandals, and her financial exploits were made known during her time running as VP pick to John McCain. This included large bills wracked up at the taxpayers expense for clothing, trips, and having her kids along for conferences.

According to Palin, all of this was fine for the taxpayer to cover (health care is, of course, going too far).

But her money-savvy doesn’t just break down there.

After her time as governor, Palin left the state with an incredible personal debt of 70% debt-to-GPD, according to a report by The Independent.

This is the highest amount of any U.S. state, despite its’ oil-rich land and small population.

The debt was not her doing, specifically, at least not all of it, but it shows a pattern that inclined steeply during her time in office.

It was a patterned shared during her time in Wasilla as mayor, which was also shadowed with intense debt.The deficit in Wasilla went from $1 million to $22 million during her time there.

What makes this data most interesting is how it compares to statements Palin has made, painting herself as a fiscal conservative who has great financial sense.

It is also beneficial to note that Canada, the country she is railing against in the health care debate, has a lower debt ratio than her own state.

And you can take that to the bank, Mavericks.

:D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
(waiting until Monday when 333386 and BillyM. ream you a new ass hole for this post!!!  ;D )
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I dont think anyone here denies she's at best, a RINO.

She supported capping emissions.  She supported and worked to sell the Bank Bailout.  She supproted bush spending 3 trillion on various auto and other bailouts in his term.  She supported Amnesty.  (Look at Jan brewer to see what a REAL anti-illegal governor will do).  Palin talked about the importance of pleasing illegals to keep hispanic vote.  She supported the mccain amnesty bill to let 12 million of them stay.  She spent an asslod of money as governor and had terrible GDp to spending ratios, despite all that oil.

She supported a whole lot of liberal shit.  This isnt a case of "oh, the lamestream media says this..".  No, this is her own words and actions showing us she's not a true conservative, period.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
(waiting until Monday when 333386 and BillyM. ream you a new ass hole for this post!!!  ;D )

::) Who gives a shit what they think. it's a free country.  ;D I guess Palin needs followers, and in their world facts are optional.... there's nothing wrong with that.  ;D

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
I dont think anyone here denies she's at best, a RINO.

She supported capping emissions.  She supported and worked to sell the Bank Bailout.  She supproted bush spending 3 trillion on various auto and other bailouts in his term.  She supported Amnesty.  (Look at Jan brewer to see what a REAL anti-illegal governor will do).  Palin talked about the importance of pleasing illegals to keep hispanic vote.  She supported the mccain amnesty bill to let 12 million of them stay.  She spent an asslod of money as governor and had terrible GDp to spending ratios, despite all that oil.

She supported a whole lot of liberal shit.  This isnt a case of "oh, the lamestream media says this..".  No, this is her own words and actions showing us she's not a true conservative, period.

Her supporters think she is because ..uuhh uhhh she says so, also Glen Beck says so...BTW can u look any creepier than when you tell somebody you have journal about meeting that person and sounding like you jerked  off the night before that happening??? Rush is also on the bandwagon saying the same thing... so she must be!!!  White power bitches.....oops I meant hockey mom  ..duhhh. LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
She poses with guns and gives great speeches about 'taking the power back', etc.

She's a pro-gun lib, and trust me, I know those when I see them hahahaha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
::)

do you have anything to add to the discussion?  LOL... there are some awesome republican candidates out there for 2012 dude.  You should check into them!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
do you have anything to add to the discussion?  LOL... there are some awesome republican candidates out there for 2012 dude.  You should check into them!

He's too busy rolling his eyes to add any thing of substance to any discussion.  :-\
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The difference between myself and the obamabots is that I have long since admitted and acknowledged Palins' many shortcomings and mishaps.  

However, I have yet to see barely one obamabot on this site even concede one of the absolute catastrophe's spawned solely by the incompetence, marxism, arrogance, ineptness, and sheer idiocy of this horrible administration.  

Palin is the convenient pinata for you fools who suck cock for barry in order to deflect the daily embarassment, humiliation, disaster, catastrophe, and mess that this current admn is.  

There is barely one or two things at best that this current admn has done that has worked or can be commended.  The rest, you be the judge, are all unmitigated failures:

1.  KSM trials in NYC
2.  Failed foregin policy
3.  Failed stim bill
4.  Obamacare more unpopular than ever.
5.  Communist Czars and freak show appointments
6.  Cap & Tax

All just to name a few.  But lets bash an ex-governor who is no longer in office.  Great job by you guys that just goes to show what absolute fools you made of yourselves in supporting this marxist kenyan pofs whose ineptness and ignorance on almost every subject shows more and more every single day.  

So yes, I have conceeded to Palins' shortcomings, etc, however, despite all of those, she still would be far better than Communist in Chief, Obama.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

::) ::)

What "awesome republican candidates" are running president in 2012? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
He's too busy rolling his eyes to add any thing of substance to any discussion.  :-\

I could ask about the private sex life of people on the board, but you got that covered.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
::) ::)

What "awesome republican candidates" are running president in 2012? 

Senator Thune, for one!

Learn more about him - http://thune.senate.gov/public/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Senator Thune, for one!

Learn more about him - http://thune.senate.gov/public/

When did he announce his candidacy? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
When did he announce his candidacy? 

he has not yet announced it.  No candidate has.  However, he is making moves to be in a great position to run.

Do you like the guy's positions?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
he has not yet announced it.  No candidate has.  However, he is making moves to be in a great position to run.

Do you like the guy's positions?

You said "there are some awesome republican candidates out there for 2012."  I'm unaware of any declared candidates.  You haven't named any. 

In any event, I looked at the link you provided.  He sounds good on the issues.  I'm not all that impressed with his background.  Didn't really have much business experience before heading to DC.  No military experience either. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You said "there are some awesome republican candidates out there for 2012."  I'm unaware of any declared candidates.  You haven't named any. 

In any event, I looked at the link you provided.  He sounds good on the issues.  I'm not all that impressed with his background.  Didn't really have much business experience before heading to DC.  No military experience either. 

I will vote for anyone but Barry in 2012.  I don't care if Michael Jackson is exhumed and put on the ballot, he would get my vote over this rolling disaster in DC. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I will vote for anyone but Barry in 2012.  I don't care if Michael Jackson is exhumed and put on the ballot, he would get my vote over this rolling disaster in DC. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hugo are you going to donate money to Obama AGAIN in 2012? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hugo are you going to donate money to Obama AGAIN in 2012? 
3333, are you still going to be a post whore drama queen in 2012?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3333, are you still going to be a post whore drama queen in 2012?

Probably.   ;D  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Probably.   ;D  ;D
well I'm not going to give to Obama unless he's opposed by some psycho like Palin.  At this point I'm willing to entertain voting for a republican but not a far right lunatic.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Probably.   ;D  ;D
well I'm not going to give to Obama unless he's opposed by some psycho like Palin.  At this point I'm willing to entertain voting for a republican but not a far right lunatic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hugo - what is going on with this site lately?  Posts are appearing two and three times, etc. 

As for your comment on 2012, I have to say, I am not hopeful TBH.  I post at FR too and if some of those goofballs are any indication of anything, we are really screwed. 

They are still screaming over abortion, gay marriage, and other idiotic issues! 

I am in a few flame wars over there and getting screamed at for saying the social cons need to STFU and we need to deal with the economy first and fopremost.