Author Topic: US General "9-11 was an inside job"  (Read 16098 times)

Skeeter

Re: US General "9-11 was an inside job"
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2010, 07:32:34 PM »

^^^^^ Jesse Ventura, Major General Albert Stubblebine, Robert Bowman

Set to the theme music from Predator. That's funny.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2010, 07:33:31 PM »

Larry Silverstein: "WTC building #7 was Pulled"

Apparently the first two towers were also pulled.  I'm no engineer by any means. However, The buildings fell at nearly free fall speed.

I don't know who the masterminds of the operation were.

However, the official story can't be true.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2010, 07:43:54 PM »
Im pretty sure silverstein was talking about getting fireman,cops out of wtc when he said "pull it"

still, good ammo for some ct'ers  ;D

Skeeter

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2010, 07:44:33 PM »
Here is the # 1 reason that a new investigation is needed.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2010, 07:54:41 PM »
Im pretty sure silverstein was talking about getting fireman,cops out of wtc when he said "pull it"

still, good ammo for some ct'ers  ;D

All the more reason to base your opinion on fact and not your delusional thoughts. Silverstein said PULL IT in regard to building 7 which was not struck by anything. BTW did you know that the company CONTROLLED DEMOLITION was the first on the scene as well as teh company awarded teh task of clean up...Hmmmmm? What a coincidence
C

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2010, 08:00:24 PM »
All the more reason to base your opinion on fact and not your delusional thoughts. Silverstein said PULL IT in regard to building 7 which was not struck by anything. BTW did you know that the company CONTROLLED DEMOLITION was the first on the scene as well as teh company awarded teh task of clean up...Hmmmmm? What a coincidence

So much evidence, and so many mindless people in the united states don't care.  They are more concerned with allocating there 480 dollar unemployment checks right now. :'(

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2010, 08:13:09 PM »

silverstein was cearly talking about the fire inside wtc7 and "pull it"was referring to evacuating fireman. Go ahead and believe he was talking to a demolition crew though. rofl.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2010, 08:20:47 PM »

silverstein was cearly talking about the fire inside wtc7 and "pull it"was referring to evacuating fireman. Go ahead and believe he was talking to a demolition crew though. rofl.
ha-ha-ha. Yeah right sure. That is what he meant. I agree with you...

NOT! First of all where were these massive fires inside WTC 7? Second do you know what the chances are of WTC 7 collapsing at the speed of gravity because of fire damage?!

0%!! Go watch video footage of the hotel in Beijing that was burning like a blow torch for hours with massive explosions going on. It never collapsed and the fires were 100 times worse than WTC 7.

WTC 7 fell at the speed of gravity because all columns at the base were severed simultaneously.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2010, 08:22:54 PM »

Clean the wax out of your ears...Silvestein said We have had such a awful lost of life (meaning from the collapse of the other two buildings) that we should PULL IT ( a word used by CONTROL DEMOLITION COMPANIES) an we watched the building collapse. The term PULL IT and watched the building collapse are used in conjunction to mean detonate the charges and watch the building fall...NOT PULL IT and watch the firemen leave the building. Building 7 had small fires within, of which no one has been able to say why the building was on fire in the first place. The small fires would have easily have been put out by a group of firemen. Nonetheless the small fires in no way could have caused a nearly 50 story building to collapse like a controlled demolition implosion unless IT WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION IMPLOSION...
C

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2010, 08:56:12 PM »
ha-ha-ha. Yeah right sure. That is what he meant. I agree with you...

NOT! First of all where were these massive fires inside WTC 7? Second do you know what the chances are of WTC 7 collapsing at the speed of gravity because of fire damage?!

0%!! Go watch video footage of the hotel in Beijing that was burning like a blow torch for hours with massive explosions going on. It never collapsed and the fires were 100 times worse than WTC 7.

WTC 7 fell at the speed of gravity because all columns at the base were severed simultaneously.

I never said fire brought down wtc.

"pull it" was referring to evacuating fireman out of wtc7. Are you denying there was fire on wtc7 rofl? Do you honestly believe Larry silverstein meant "pull it" in reference to a demolition? Are you that deluded? Sit down.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2010, 09:05:24 PM »
Clean the wax out of your ears...Silvestein said We have had such a awful lost of life (meaning from the collapse of the other two buildings) that we should PULL IT ( a word used by CONTROL DEMOLITION COMPANIES) an we watched the building collapse. The term PULL IT and watched the building collapse are used in conjunction to mean detonate the charges and watch the building fall...NOT PULL IT and watch the firemen leave the building. Building 7 had small fires within, of which no one has been able to say why the building was on fire in the first place. The small fires would have easily have been put out by a group of firemen. Nonetheless the small fires in no way could have caused a nearly 50 story building to collapse like a controlled demolition implosion unless IT WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION IMPLOSION...

So When he said "there was an awful loss of life and we should pull it" - meant they should level the place with the people and fireman in it? rofl.

No.

(in the clip) silverstein said (The fireman) couldnt contain the fire anymore. Silverstein said the loss of life was so great from the previous towers that there was no point in risking more deaths(fireman). So they "pulled it" (stopped fighting the fire)

God, how fucking hard is that to comprehend for you morons? Do you REALLY think if silverstein had any gain from this that he would actually admit to leveling the building? Fuck no.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2010, 01:11:09 AM »
have you ever tried a case?  What do experts do?  They get on the stand and give their OPINION based upon detailed analysis of evidence, combined with their own education and experience.

Shit man.  He's one of the top 50 military minds in American history, and youre shitting on him?  I guar-an-fvcking-tee, if one of the top military minds was shitting on it, you'd be drinking a beer masturbating talking about how he 'just answered every single Q about 911".

Bottom line - this military legend and expert shared his belief that no plane hit the pentagon.  that's it.

This military expert.....

A proponent of psychic warfare, Stubblebine was involved in a US military project to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". He encouraged visitors to his office to walk through walls and has said that the ability to do so is a great idea, but that it would also be a disappointment, similar to levitation.[3] He features prominently in Jon Ronson's book The Men Who Stare at Goats[6], where he is described as firmly believing that he himself can walk through walls.[7]

Are you fucking kidding me......
L

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2010, 02:18:14 AM »
I really honestly can't believe we know all the facts about what happened.  There are many branches of government and other entities that could have easily pulled something like this off, without anyone else knowing about it.  All kinds of black ops operations happen around the globe on a daily basis without anyone ever knowing the truth.  I don't believe that the Bush administration had anything to do with it, someone did though.

I don't think we'll ever know the truth though, so there's no point in me ever worrying or thinking about it.

Mons Venus

« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2010, 07:13:02 AM »

US General says 9-11 was inside job !!

Who can refute this Major General?

Where is the Pentagon plane?

Please explain BubbleBoy 333's

Mons Venus

« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2010, 07:14:31 AM »
^^^^^ Media agrees

Mons Venus

« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2010, 07:19:00 AM »

NO PLANE.......... BubbleBoy!!

Mons Venus

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2010, 07:23:29 AM »

Pentagon eyewitness reporter: "A cruise missile with wings hit Pentagon"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2010, 07:53:10 AM »
This military expert.....

A proponent of psychic warfare, Stubblebine was involved in a US military project to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". He encouraged visitors to his office to walk through walls and has said that the ability to do so is a great idea, but that it would also be a disappointment, similar to levitation.[3] He features prominently in Jon Ronson's book The Men Who Stare at Goats[6], where he is described as firmly believing that he himself can walk through walls.[7]

Are you fucking kidding me......

Hahahahahahah! Guy sounds like a nutcase. Not surprising the tinfoil hat crowd is throwing their weight behind him. After all, 240 thinks the govt. flew holograms into the twin towers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2010, 07:59:37 AM »
After all, 240 thinks the govt. flew holograms into the twin towers.

no i dont.   it was one of the hundreds of theories that were discussed on getbig in the last 5 years.  I dont give it any credence.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2010, 08:00:37 AM »
no i dont.   it was one of the hundreds of theories that were discussed on getbig in the last 5 years.  I dont give it any credence.

How do you feel about this general believing he can walk through walls? He sounds like a credible guy. HA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2010, 08:13:23 AM »
How do you feel about this general believing he can walk through walls? He sounds like a credible guy. HA.

There is not one CT'er I have seen that will commit to any of the hundreds of various CT's floated around.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2010, 08:13:54 AM »
So When he said "there was an awful loss of life and we should pull it" - meant they should level the place with the people and fireman in it? rofl.

No.

(in the clip) silverstein said (The fireman) couldnt contain the fire anymore. Silverstein said the loss of life was so great from the previous towers that there was no point in risking more deaths(fireman). So they "pulled it" (stopped fighting the fire)

God, how fucking hard is that to comprehend for you morons? Do you REALLY think if silverstein had any gain from this that he would actually admit to leveling the building? Fuck no.

I love how you completely IGNORE the controlled demolition of tower one and two ans the lost of life, but you are somehow concerned about tower 7 which by that late in the day on 911 when it was controlled demolitioned (PULL IT) was completely EMPTY!!!! What loss of life was there in tower 7?.....NONE!

What massive fires were there in building 7?...NONE

What plane hit building 7?...NONE

What reason was there for building 7 to even be on fire...NONE

What reason was given for its collapse...NONE

Why then did it collapse...well it seems the SEC was in that building and was being investigated for massive FRAUD...how convenient afterward the SEC was cleared as the EVIDENCE was destroyed in the building collapse. Add to this the FBI terrorism program was in the building (an dsupposedly they were looking for Osama Bin Laden), beginnings of Homeland Security was in the building etc etc...all were supposedly destroyed in the collapse which happened for no reason...how convenient...
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2010, 08:14:45 AM »
There is not one CT'er I have seen that will commit to any of the hundreds of various CT's floated around.   

They can't. The second they commit to one and it gets refuted, their credibility and argument goes out of the window. It's much easier to float among dozens of different theories that encompass all possible aspects.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2010, 08:16:46 AM »
I never said fire brought down wtc.

"pull it" was referring to evacuating fireman out of wtc7. Are you denying there was fire on wtc7 rofl? Do you honestly believe Larry silverstein meant "pull it" in reference to a demolition? Are you that deluded? Sit down.

PULL IT is NOT a term used by the fire department any where in the world. Please show me where the FIRE DEPARTMENT uses that word or has ever used that word/term to mean leave a building.
C

Mons Venus

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2010, 08:18:43 AM »

Pentagon eyewitness reporter: "A cruise missile with wings hit Pentagon"

Bump