Author Topic: Poor ticket sales force UFC on Versus to switch locations for the 1st time ever  (Read 6004 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
please elaborate...

whats there to joke about?...his constant decline in MMA?...His glorified b movie?...the ass kicking he got from rashad?...The fact that he's a fat lazy chain smoker?...He needs to spend less time on twitter and more time in the gym...the fact that he killed an unborn child?..He's the joke....

Just pointing out very evident lack of knowledge and or UFC hate you have.

You really need to read what I say on here a little more closely....you WILL learn something about MMA.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...

Just pointing out very evident lack of knowledge and or UFC hate you have.

You really need to read what I say on here a little more closely....you WILL learn something about MMA.

um...I still don't know what your saying...I knew the case was dismissed...All I said was that doesn't mean What rampage did didn't contribute to the death of an unborn baby...Like I said what is your point?
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
um...I still don't know what your saying...I knew the case was dismissed...All I said was that doesn't mean What rampage did didn't contribute to the death of an unborn baby...Like I said what is your point?

You obviously have forgotten my lesson to you earlier in the week....if you have, then your loss.

I will assume you are just another assclown chump that comes on here and has no idea wtf they are talking about.

How did it contribute to the death of an unborn baby when criminally he was not charged, and civilly the case was dismissed? There were no lesser charges either in regards to the direct death of the unborn fetus.  He didn't settle or cop a plea. Get it?

He is entirely innocent. Therefore what you posted shows you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to MMA news.

If this is not clear enough for you, then please forgive me.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
You obviously have forgotten my lesson to you earlier in the week....if you have, then your loss.

I will assume you are just another assclown chump that comes on here and has no idea wtf they are talking about.

How did it contribute to the death of an unborn baby when criminally he was not charged, and civilly the case was dismissed? There were no lesser charges either in regards to the direct death of the unborn fetus.  He didn't settle or cop a plea. Get it?

He is entirely innocent. Therefore what you posted shows you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to MMA news.

If this is not clear enough for you, then please forgive me.

OK so your stance is that if a case is dismissed then a person is totally innocent...gotcha...chum p.,..
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
OK so your stance is that if a case is dismissed then a person is totally innocent...gotcha...chum p.,..

Definition for you:

Innocence is a term used to indicate a general lack of guilt, with respect to any kind of crime, sin, or wrongdoing. In a legal context, innocence refers to the lack of legal guilt of an individual, with respect to a crime.

Seriously, stick to the main board, you will have a better chance at winning an argument there.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
Definition for you:

Innocence is a term used to indicate a general lack of guilt, with respect to any kind of crime, sin, or wrongdoing. In a legal context, innocence refers to the lack of legal guilt of an individual, with respect to a crime.

Seriously, stick to the main board, you will have a better chance at winning an argument there.

OK gotcha...OJ was innocent...so was Michael Jackson...
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
OK gotcha...OJ was innocent...so was Michael Jackson...

See you ARE learning from me. I told you.

OJ was found liable in a civil lawsuit. So you are wrong again...he was not entirely innocent.

Rampage was found not guilt legally and civillay the charges were dropped.

Michael Jackson....what specific case are you referring to. There are hundreds.

Nice try though, class participation is always key.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
See you ARE learning from me. I told you.

OJ was found liable in a civil lawsuit. So you are wrong again...he was not entirely innocent.

Rampage was found not guilt legally and civillay the charges were dropped.

Michael Jackson....what specific case are you referring to. There are hundreds.

Nice try though, class participation is always key.

actually rampage received 3 years probation and 200 hrs community service so how is he "totally innocent"...class dismissed...chump...
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
actually rampage received 3 years probation and 200 hrs community service so how is he "totally innocent"...class dismissed...chump...

There were NO charges ever made in regards to the death of the unborn fetus. He DID have charges involving mayhem and reckless behavior. Nothing to do with the baby. You COULD say they were related if he was charged with manslaughter or murder at somepoint, but that is not the case.

Class is still in session apparently. I applaud your efforts once again, but lets not get off topic here. He had nothing to do with the death of that baby as you originally incorrectly stated.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
There were NO charges ever made in regards to the death of the unborn fetus. He DID have charges involving mayhem and reckless behavior. Nothing to do with the baby. You COULD say they were related if he was charged with manslaughter or murder at somepoint, but that is not the case.

Class is still in session apparently. I applaud your efforts once again, but lets not get off topic here. He had nothing to do with the death of that baby as you originally incorrectly stated.

Don't you ever get tired of spending all your free time getting owned on this board?
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Don't you ever get tired of spending all your free time getting owned on this board?

Who said I spend all my free time on here...

You are the one following me around like you have something to prove.

Beat it Chump...

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Who said I spend all my free time on here...
You are the one following me around like you have something to prove.
Beat it Chump...

Following you around?  I started this thread idiot.  You're the one that decided to chime in and get owned by numerous people in this thread by spouting your delusional fanboy views.  ::)
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Following you around?  I started this thread idiot.  You're the one that decided to chime in and get owned by numerous people in this thread by spouting your delusional fanboy views.  ::)

This is one thread that you were so privileged to have me involved in.

We all know you try to discredit everything I post, because I will not be an abnormally, and discredit the quality of the UFC.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
This is one thread that you were so privileged to have me involved in.

We all know you try to discredit everything I post, because I will not be an abnormally, and discredit the quality of the UFC.

Fudgepacker, just to let you know, you discredit yourself just fine.  You don't need any help.  You are the Goodrum of the MMA Board.  Congrats
No Worries 4 me

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Fudgepacker, just to let you know, you discredit yourself just fine.  You don't need any help.  You are the Goodrum of the MMA Board.  Congrats

You can call me whatever you want and assume anything you want if that makes you happy.

The daily embarrassment of just being in public has to be harsh on you.

Everyone looks at fat people as lazy, worthless human beings. That's just not right. Most of the time at least.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Ha. Maybe the UFC should stop having 38,00 events a year.

I'm surprised Dana's ball waxer hasn't posted those fabricated PPV numbers yet.
I could do with one event every couple of months instead of two events a month.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
I want a UFC every weekend free on ESPN...with PPV's once every 4-6 weeks...
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
I want a UFC every weekend free on ESPN...with PPV's once every 4-6 weeks...

This could be the plan someday.

Have a smaller event every weekend, and a title fight, or next contender PPV once a month.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The fights in SLC were never going to happen unless ticket sales went through the roof. Everyone and there mother knew that having these fights on a Sunday was a joke. Now when the modest numbers come in for San Diego, Dana will have his excuse on why that didn't sell out.

I also hear Dana wants to bring the UFC promotion to Jerusalem. That too will be a high noon Sunday event that will never happen.