Author Topic: im backkkk the GAYFORPAY,SYNTHOLGUTDUMBO,CANCER AIDS TUMOR SCAB BITCH LMAO :)  (Read 4497 times)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
I LOVE YOU ALL YOU GUYS MAKE ME FAMOUS :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
OMG looking great DA, amazing skin, love the color, the smoothness.  You are sporting a very nice clean shave, did you use the new gillette pro glide?

Also you are a live strong type of person, are you rooting for lance in this year's tour de france? 

Also what is that thing attached to your necklace it looks like a silver saber tooth tooth?

You have mirror's everywhere in your room are they waiting to be hung up or is that for checking out your legs?

TEAM Nasser

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Shut the fuck up, you're not famous. You're just some dude gay people pay to look at from time to time.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Shut the fuck up, you're not famous. You're just some dude gay people pay to look at from time to time.

yeah
he's basically me

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
what's with the hat?....it makes you look retarted

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs

yeah
you're basically me

i think DA's a little different, he seems more outspoken and uses all CAPS all the time
TEAM Nasser

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I'm not sure if the song playing is called Cinderella Man, but the song is so appropriate for you as you are a fukin princess, you little pussy

bling blang boom, you lose, aids ridden bitch

Army of One

• Getbig V
Derek's just a pussy, I offered to fight him and he made every excuse to get out of it, has no interest or testicular fortitude to throw hands.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
OMG looking great DA, amazing skin, love the color, the smoothness.  You are sporting a very nice clean shave, did you use the new gillette pro glide?

Also you are a live strong type of person, are you rooting for lance in this year's tour de france? 

Also what is that thing attached to your necklace it looks like a silver saber tooth tooth?

You have mirror's everywhere in your room are they waiting to be hung up or is that for checking out your legs?

This all being sad by a fagboy...No surprise
You Can't Do It!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I wonder if his parents are proud of him.
X

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Derek's just a pussy, I offered to fight him and he made every excuse to get out of it, has no interest or testicular fortitude to throw hands.
any time and place pussy   bring it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Derek, when your parents friends ask them what their son does for a living, what do they say?   :-\ :-\
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Derek, when your parents friends ask them what their son does for a living, what do they say?   :-\ :-\

hes into sales ....... ;)
real men= no rubbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

What if they inquire? Ya know, if they ask, "what type of sales is your son into?"  :-\ :-\
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
What if they inquire? Ya know, if they ask, "what type of sales is your son into?"  :-\ :-\

real estate ..... thats the typical g4p response..... and at the age of 24 they are driving vipers... red flag there!!!
real men= no rubbers

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
train clients, have my own radio show successful website why dont you join ill give you a cam show lol derekanthony.com  :-*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
train clients, have my own radio show successful website why dont you join ill give you a cam show lol derekanthony.com  :-*

Do your parents ever tell their friends that you do steroids or that you have danced around for men? And that you pose in front of your webcam? Or are they too ashamed to say this?
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

That he's a sperm bank

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That he's a sperm bank

His parents can't be proud  :(
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

you said in other thread you had women.  now...you are saying you dance for men on web cam.  so that boner s##t in that pic is your lifestyle.  i'd throw up my insides if guys were touching me like that.  plus you need to get that s##t out of your biceps before you get abcesses in your arms like the ones on your butt.  :-X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
train clients= investors.... which most bbers use for their g4p clients... old trick... its been exposed.. seems more professional to say investors instead of clients... which are fags f ing u....
real men= no rubbers

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
who gives a flyin fuck what his parents think?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
who gives a flyin fuck what his parents think?

Is that a question or a statement? Because the way it is worded, it is a statement. Yet, you have a question mark at the end.
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
yes ive got some "investors" helping me do this... hahahhahahhahaha
real men= no rubbers