Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #79- Iron Asylum's Jerry Beck, Dusty Hanshaw, PJ Braun  (Read 4727 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Want to hear OFF-TOPIC LIVE? Go here and click the LISTEN LIVE LINK www.superhumanradio.com

Replays of Off-Topic will be available within 24 hours after the live broadcast.

The most action packed OFF TOPIC yet!

IRON ASYLUM's JERRY BECK!
NPC Competitor Dusty Hanshaw!
RXMUSCLE.COM Forum THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST!

And... a new segment called: A Conversation with PJ BRAUN!

Click here to listen to past shows: http://www.offtopicradio.com

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Show goes LIVE in 15 minutes.
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Show goes LIVE in 15 minutes.
bad link  publish again please

Robgun1

• Getbig III
LMAO  Here we go again.

Okay, ask PJ to explain this-

.  What kind of homo shit is that?   A god damned grown man standing there naked holding his dick, pretending he didnt know what was going on. LMAOOOOooooo   He fucking knows what a gay for pay gig is when he walks into one. Seems he walked into them over and over. Kind of strange for a mistake.    ::)

In all seriousness, is your show that desperate you have resorted to PJ Dong again?  At least use Jose Raymond or some shit. Maybe someone who will at least have a shot at turning pro.

Before I forget, can you give my shout out to Un~sung.     :-*

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Try shoutcast.com and search for Super Human Chanel.

Rob- Enjoy the show...
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Okay Aaron, I have a confession.  I just posted this because it will make UN~sung lose his mind and sit pecking away at the keyboard all night!   ;D

Well, I do find it funny that Peejay cries each time these are posted.  

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
LMAO  Here we go again.

Okay, ask PJ to explain this-

.  What kind of homo shit is that?   A god damned grown man standing there naked holding his dick, pretending he didnt know what was going on. LMAOOOOooooo   He fucking knows what a gay for pay gig is when he walks into one. Seems he walked into them over and over. Kind of strange for a mistake.    ::)

In all seriousness, is your show that desperate you have resorted to PJ Dong again?  At least use Jose Raymond or some shit. Maybe someone who will at least have a shot at turning pro.

Before I forget, can you give my shout out to Un~sung.     :-*
what's to explain?  there are some very nice shots here   

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Try shoutcast.com and search for Super Human Chanel.

Rob- Enjoy the show...

Speakers been busted for weeks man.  I only listen anyway when you have someone interesting on.  Which hasnt happened in awhile.

This post is for my man Un~sung!    :-*   tweekies!

Robgun1

• Getbig III
what's to explain?  there are some very nice shots here   

LOL outstanding 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Speakers been busted for weeks man.  I only listen anyway when you have someone interesting on.  Which hasnt happened in awhile.

This post is for my man Un~sung!    :-*   tweekies!

oh dear...............where does one even start with you.............there is JUST SO MUCH AMMO.

1)  first of all, your posting in this thread because you have a weird duel resentment/cocklust for aaron singerman............YOU are in ALL of his threads......you can almost set your watch counting down when you will show up the minute someone posts his name....  stop trying to kid people that you "just posted here to get me" ::) ::)......because your fooling no one.  you have been in all his threads in the past, and will be in all his future threads you silly bottom.

2)  why do you have a veritable collection of PJ BRAUN-thong shots................... ........Creepy

3)  why are you directing "smooch" emoticons towards me..................Creepier

4)  and what the FUCK does "Tweekies" mean.................... ..........Creepiest

you sir are a sick fuck.....if i were aaron i would watch my back (and backside) at bodybuilding shows...........cause your a certified stalker ::) ::)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
and as for Off-topic tonight......woo-hoo.......dusty hanshaw (again).....whoever the fuck he is

and Pj Braun for the 130th time

should be quite a show ::) ::)

Robgun1

• Getbig III
and as for Off-topic tonight......woo-hoo.......dusty hanshaw (again).....whoever the fuck he is

and Pj Braun for the 130th time

should be quite a show ::) ::)

You dumbass.   You just posted the exact same sentiments, as I.   Yet, you cried when I did.     Aaron doesnt care who is giving him shit, as long as its honest and contsructive. You are a fun gimmick though.

It's the interwebs kiddo.  Log off sometime. lmao

Well, I'm off to work.

I expect a full showing from you the next time I have a few moments to log on.    ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Jerry was ok the rest of the show sucked.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
You dumbass.   You just posted the exact same sentiments, as I.   Yet, you cried when I did.     Aaron doesnt care who is giving him shit, as long as its honest and contsructive. You are a fun gimmick though.

It's the interwebs kiddo.  Log off sometime. lmao

Well, I'm off to work.

I expect a full showing from you the next time I have a few moments to log on.    ;D

your missing the point.....it has nothing to do with your sentiments

ONCE AGAIN.....it has to do that one can set their watch by when you will show up in  a thread about aaron singermen, you chase him around the internet like  pussyhurt woman

have some dignity........everyone laughs at you ::) ::)