Author Topic: I think I do that next time pizza delivery is rude to me on the phone  (Read 1855 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
lol I still love to watch rise of the footsoldier

spinnis

I remember that I loved that movie. CAnt remember what is was about though but I remembered that scene lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I remember that I loved that movie. CAnt remember what is was about though but I remembered that scene lol
I remember Groink having a episode with a pizza guy I think he took his tip back from him. Swede has probably beat a few pizza guys asses for being rude and forgetting to deliver the pepsi max. ;D

Stark

• Getbig V

Its about the essex gang in england

You can see the real life crime pictures as in what happend to them (also known as the range rover murder) here

http://www.realestniggas.com/board/showthread.php?t=666002

spinnis

I remember Groink having a episode with a pizza guy I think he took his tip back from him. Swede has probably beat a few pizza guys asses for being rude and forgetting to deliver the pepsi max. ;D

pizza delivery is Very uncommon in sweden, I dont think we even have it where I live

spinnis

Its about the essex gang in england

You can see the real life crime pictures as in what happend to them (also known as the range rover murder) here

http://www.realestniggas.com/board/showthread.php?t=666002

Now I remember! I looked that shit up after the movie also, or I actually saw those photos before and then decided to watch the movie I think.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I remember back in high school a senior backed his truck over a pizza then made some freshmen eat it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I remember back in high school a senior backed his truck over a pizza then made some freshmen eat it.
;D

Boost

• Getbig V
LMAO

Great Movie!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch